Trials And Errors.

The Long Way Home {Complete}

It is a Saturday morning and Jeremy woke up quite early for his schedule.Hebe got up to feed Jeremy.Everything seems to be so quiet outside as she took Jeremy's hand.The maid have the table ready but Jiro is obviously still sleeping.She put Jeremy in the high chair as they have breakfast together.

Jiro came out of his room when Hebe and Jeremy are halfway on their breakfast.He looked so relax and it seems he has nothing planned for the day.he smiled at the sight of Hebe and his young boy who is all messsy now after playing partly on his food.

"You have anything plannned for today?" Jiro asked.

Hebe shook her head."I did my errands yesterday." she said.

"How about going to the park this morning after breakfast?Jeremy needs a little bit of sunshine." Jiro said.

"Alright I guess,as long as we have to come back home ,right away." Hebe said.

"Ahhh I forgot you have a hot date with Arron today.It is alright,maybe next time." Jiro said."Maybe Me and my little boy will just have fun around here ,right Jeremy?" as he looked at Jeremy who broke into laughter.

Then the doorbell rang as they look at each other of who can it be at this early Saturday morning.The maid came out and opened the door.When she came back she was holding a bouquet of flowers.Long stemmed red roses with a card for Hebe.

"It is for you." she said as she handed her the flowers.Jiro stared at her.Hebe felt awkward at Jiro's staring.

"It looks like somebody here is in love." Jiro said with unexplainable expression on his face."I am sure it is from Arron,right?"

"So if it is from Arron?" Hebe said in defiance."I don't ee anything wrong and it is just a flower,nothing much."

"And the dinner date tonight.Is it really nothing?" Jiro said.

"I don't say anything if you go out with Rui Sha."Hebe said.

"Why did even Rui Sha get into this? I don't really care if you go out with Arron,it is your life.You are entitled to your private life." Jiro said as he got up and left the table.Hebe was left to wonder,what and why his reactions to all of this.

At exactly seven o clock,Arron came to pick up Hebe.Hebe was all dolled up for tonight.Knowing Arron,she knows ,he will take her to some high end place and she have to dress for the place.Likewise Arron is all dressed up in a black formal pants and a shirt.He look so handsome and so man and Hebe wondered how many girls have been heartbroken.He smiled as soon as he saw her.His smile is very charming.If she is not in love with Jiro,she knows she can easily fall in love with this young man.

"You looked beautiful ,as always,but more so tonight." Arron said.

"I have to look good tonight for I am in the company of such hot looking guy." Hebe said as she smiled.Jiro came out of his room with Jeremy and heard their conversation as he stared at them.

"Arron,how are you?You came to pick up Hebe." Jiro said.

"Hi there Bro,and how is the little boy?" as he walked towards them to look closely at Jeremy as he gave the little boy a pat on his head."You sure is growing up so fast and such a handsome boy.Mom and Dad will be happy to see him.It seems he is growing up every minute."

Jiro smiled at the words on his little boy,and yes he feels so proud of  his little boy."Yup,and it is nice to just hang out with him during weekend.So why don't the two of you run along.Enjoy your night.Just take care of my friend Arron." Jiro said.

"Don't worry,I 'll take care of her,and I will bring her back to you in one piece." Arron said as he laughed at the thought.Arron took Hebe's hand as he lead her outside.....Jiro looked at the entwined hand and something hit him somewhere.He looked away after and took Jeremy to his room......

Hebe had a good time.Arron was such a charming company.He is such a gentleman and he knows how to really treat  a lady.He must have a lot of practice and have dated a lot of girls,Hebe thought.He knows the best place to impressed a girl.They went to a high end restaurant where they served the best food followed by a fun night at the club.They drank a little,dance a little and have fun.And then for the night cap,they went to a 24 hour cafe with a beautiful view of the city as they sip their cappuccino and have their cheesecake there.

Hebe enjoyed her night with Arron.This the first time that she really enjoyed herself without jiro by her side,She felt so free and loose.But with all the romantic places and the romantic gestures that Arron exhibited,she cannot feel the romantic love that one should feel.She still yearn for Jiro's company though there is nothing romantic there ,she can still her heart beat in a fifferent way.Jiro can take her in a dowdy place and yet still feel special because he is there with her.

And somehow,no matter what,Arron maybe a smooth and suave lover but Hebe can see it through him that what he felt for her is nothing romantic.Hebe believed that his heart still belong to the woman who broke his heart which is Gui gui.Arron and her can never be lovers but can only be friends.Friends that enjoyed each other company and friends that understood each other.

"I have a good time tonight.How about you?" Arron asked.

"I had a good time too.I have never have gone out for along time.So this is quite a break for me." Hebe said."I really enjoyed it tonight.Thank you Arron."

"You don't have to thank me.You break the monotomy of my days lately," Arron said.

"You still love her,don't you?" Hebe asked.

"Am I that obvious? I should not be saying this to the girl that I am dating but it is you Hebe and yes I still love her.But we cannot go back from before.She closed the door between us." Arron said.

"If you really love her,you still have chance,why don't you tell her how important she is to you?" Hebe said.

"She is not going to believe me anymore,after what I have done." Arron said.

"Did you tell her that?Did you tell her that you love her?" Hebe asked.

Arron shook his head."It is not important anymore.She has moved on.I just have to forget her." he said.

"What if you can't forget her?What if she is the one that you truly love?" Hebe asked."Then you will end up unhappy and with nobody.

"True enough....maybe." Arron said in agreement."How about you Hebe?What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Hebe asked.

"You are in love with someone.Did you ever tell him you love him? "Arron asked.

"I am not in a position to say it.I am happy where am I.I am just happy to love him in silence." Hebe said.

"How can he be so blind?You have loved him far too long Hebe,it is about time you find your own happiness." Arron said.

Hebe's eyes mist with Arron's word as he put his hands on her shoulder."If you need a friend.I will be here for you." he said.

"Thank you Arron.Thank you." Hebe said.

"Thanks to you too for word of wisdom.I'll remember that,maybe one of these days I will have the guts to do the things that you have said.But for now,can we still go out,just as a friend....if you want." Arron said.

"Sure ,I don't mind." Hebe answered.

It was way past midnight when Arron brought Hebe home,as they said their goodbye by the door.When Hebe walked in,she found Jiro in the living room,awake and it looks like he has been waiting for her......They stared at each other.

"So you are finally home." that's all that Jiro have to say.

Hebe just nodded her head.Jiro walked away from her and headed to his room.Somehow the look that he gave her made her feel guilty...for what...she doesn't know....but why his look was accusing and mad....like she have done something that she is not supposed to do.....and why is she feeling guilty after all....