Loving You

The Long Way Home {Complete}

It  was already late at night when Jiro got home.He has been summoned by his Father in law in the office before he can get away from the office.There has been problem in one of their office down south and he needs to go down and attend to it as soon as possible.He hates to leave home now,but he got no choice.And the bad thing is he does not know how long will he be stayng there.

Images of Hebe and Jeremy came to him.Just when things has been going great this last few days.Finding Hebe and Jeremy home after a hard work in the office is such a heavenly feeling.Now he just realized that his feeling for Hebe will not be gone or be quietly hidden somewhere,now he realized that he just have to tell Hebe about it,before somebody can claim her.It has been playing on his mind how is he gonna go about this,but somehow,he knows he needs a little more time to execute his plans.And now that he is leaving,he just have to postpone it once again.

He went to peek at Jeremy in his room and hoping Hebe is still there and have not gone in her room for the night.True enough,Hebe was there but Jeremy was fast asleep,as Hebe was tucking him in for the night.

"Hi,I didn't know you are home already." Hebe said as soon as she noticed him in the room.She looked extra beautiful today, the way she looked at Jeremy with motherly affection.Her hair is down and her face is bare from make ups and his skin smooth and flawless.She have this certain look in her when she is serious and unsmiling that is so attractive,as Jiro took a deep breath as his heart was melting at her sight.

The sight of Hebe and Jeremy together tug something in his heart,as Jiro stared at them.He swallowed hard and have this strong urge to hold Hebe in his arms."I just got home." Jiro said."I didn't know that this is this quite late.We have a late meeting in the office."

"Did you have dinner yet?" Hebe asked looking at him wondering the daze look in his face.

"No,not yet,I was hoping you have waited for me." Jiro said with a smile.

"Yeah ,I did.I cooked your favorite today cause you said you are coming home for dinner." Hebe said."Come on let me set up the table so you can eat,you must be starving." as they went out to the room to the kitchen.

"Hebe ,I have to leave tomorrow .We have some problem in one of our companies down South and Dad is sending me to check things out there.Will you be alright with Jeremy while I am gone?" Jiro asked with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Leaving tomorrow?That soon?" Hebe asked in surprise.It has been a while since Jiro went on his trips and it is usually just a day or two but somehow this time it seems he is gonna be gone for a while and all the way down there.."Don't worry we will be fine.It must be something big if your Father in Law is sending you."

"Yeah just a major issues with the labor union there.And it has been hindering the production and all and we can't postpone this much longer,or we are bound to lose a lot."Jiro said."Ahh here I am talking business in the table." Jiro said.

"It is alright." Hebe said with a laugh."I'm gonna miss you though,no more late dinner for me." Hebe said."And yes nobody to share it with too."

"Yeah me too,I'll miss you and Jeremy.Just be a good girl and I have a surprise for you when I come back." Jiro said."And this one is gonna be a blast,a big one." as he have this big grin on his face.

"I don't think you can surprise me anymore Mister." Hebe said as she have this big smile on her face."I know everything about you and knows all your moves already."

"That's what you think.But this one will be the biggest one ever." Jiro said as he have this laugh within himself.

Hebe was curious was could possibly the biggest surprise of them all."So what is it?" as she asked."You are not going to leave me hanging while you are gone,are you?"

"Yes I will,so you will be thinking of me a lot when I am gone." Jiro said playfully.

"That is not so fair.You going to make me wait for you." Hebe said.

"Of course.So be a good girl while I am gone,and take care of our little one and keep an eye on Mama also." Jiro said."You have a big job to do while I am gone....Oh I am gonna miss you a lot. I wish I don't have to go and leave you and Jeremy." as he put his arms around her.

"I am gonna miss you too a lot.And you be a good boy down there too.No drinking and no women you got that." Hebe said playfully.

"Yes Boss,I am gonna be a good boy as you say it." as he holds her closer to him.He can feel her own heart  beating against his.He can tell her right here and now about his feelings for her,but he wants it to be something special and something big after all they have waited for a long time for this.Now more than ever ,he believed in his heart that Hebe is the one for him all along......Hebe is the one he truly loves,and the one that rightfully belongs to him....And yes their best time together is yet to come....