I Love You Goodbye

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Selina was rushed to the Operating Room as Jiro looked at her.She smiled at her and whispered "I love you" before taking her away from his hold.A few minutes,a loud cry of a baby can be heard from the room.Jiro smiled and cried when he heard the baby cries.However it took a long time before the doctor was able to come up after the prosedure and spoke to Jiro and the family.The doctor have a serious look on his face as Jiro's heart start beating so fast.

"Mr Wang,you have a healthy baby boy,and he seems to be doing fine after delivery,but I am afraid of what will be the consequence to your wife." the doctor said."We have to wait how she is going to respond after the delivery.But for now,she is sedated.her haert have taken toil for her pregnancy and not only her heart now but her kidney.We will try our best."

Jiro was unable to speak as tears ran down to his face."Can I see her now?" he asked.

"Yes but I have to warn you.Her prognosis is not that good.But we are hoping for something." he said.

Jiro went to Selina's room and she was sleeping with the tubes on her body.She got IV fluids running on her arm,oxygen on her nose,monitors on her chest and you could barely see her breathing.Jiro felt so helpless seeing Selina like this.He sat on the chair next to her as he held her hands.

"Selina,please don't leave me yet and the baby.We need you.Fight ,fight Selina.I don't know how can I live without you now.You promise me that you will stay by my side.Please stay with me and fight this.I love you Selina.I really do love you." Jiro said as tears flowed.

"I heard our baby cried and the doctor said that he is going to be alright.I have not seen him yet but i know that he is a beautiful baby cause his mommy is beautiful.Our baby needs you Selina,I need you please get better."

Selina continued to be not responding as the alarm on the monitor beeped.Jiro looked at Selina's pale face,as the nurse came and so is the doctor,as they took Jiro out to the room, to attend to Selina.....

it took a while for the doctors and nurse to work on Selina,and after an hour a solemn faced doctor came out as Jiro's heart stop beating,and Selina's Mom scream in pain and Selina's Dad slumped on the floor as the doctor delivered the news...Selina has left them for the next life......as the baby cried in the crib.....crying for the lost of of his Mother....