Home Is Where Your Heart Is

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Hebe woke up with a smile in her face.This is the first time in a long time that she woke up with excitement and anticipation in her heart.She has been reliving what has happened last night and she still can't get over it.Jiro loves her as much as she loves him.She has dreamed and waited for this day to come.She never thought that it will really happen but still her heart never gave up.....

She heard a noise from the next room.Jeremy must be awake now.And soon enough,Jeremy was walking on her door in his pajama.Hebe smiled at the sight of him....

"Jeremy ,you are up.My baby must be hungry already." Hebe said as she move to get up.

And then came Jiro after Jeremy also in his pajama and tee shirt..Hebe eyes became wide open in surprise.

"And you are awake too?Why what time is it?" Hebe said as she scrambled on her bed.

"No,don't get up yet.I just can't wait to see you and Jeremy."Jiro said."And this young man here can't wait to see you." as he smiled at her.Hebe still clad in her nightgown was suddenly conscious in what she was wearing.

"I miss you my baby." Hebe said as she scooped up Jeremy and put him beside her bed.

"How about me?Did you miss me?" Jiro said with a grin in his face.

"Of course,but we have the whole day to spend our time together today."Hebe said.blushing.

Jiro sat down on the bed beside Hebe and put his arms around her."Uhmmm your bed feels comfy.Maybe me and Jeremy can stay here for now." Jiro said."And it feels good to have you in my arms." Jeremy giggled with his Dad,as they all squeezed in Hebe's bed.Hebe smiled and giggled too with them.

They have late breakfast later on,and then walk to the nearby park.They brought Jeremy to the playground as Father and Son played ball and ran around till they got tired.They went home in the afternoon just as the sun was setting.

On the way to her room to shower,Jiro whispered something to Hebe."We are going out for dinner.I have the Nanny watched Jeremy tonight."

"Are you not tired at all?" Hebe asked

:No I am not.And i have to tell you the surprise that I have for you" Jiro said."You think you will be ready for an hour?"

"An hour sure.Do i need to dress up?" Hebe asked.

"It will be nice but it doesn matter to me.You still look beautiful,no matter what." as he winked at her and went to his room.

Somehow,while preparing herself,Hebe was nervous and excited at the same time.Like this is their first date together.Come to think of it,it is really their first date,as she smiled at the thought.She wore a electic blue dress that almost reahed her ankle.It was sleeveless that shows her bare arms and a scoop up neckline.She put her hair up and let a ringlets of her hair drop on her face framing it.

She put on her make up this time.She outlined her eyes with an eyeliner to make it look bigger,and then applied some dark blue color around it,and then finish it off with mascara.her skin is smooth and flawless as she applied a powder and then a bit of color on her cheeks.And then the last touch was a red lipstick,She was satisfied with herself after.

Jiro stared at her as soon as she came out of the her room.He was speechless for a second and then smiled at her.

"You look beautiful.I am such a heck of a lucky guy to have you." Jiro said as he laughed.

"You don't look bad yourself,Mister." Hebe said as she stared at him.

Jiro likewise wore a printed dressshirt,a black pants and a sportsjacket.he look handsome as always,like when they were young.Hebe took a deep breathe.How can you not fall for him,she thought.He took her hands as they walk out of the house to his car.

The restaurant that Jiro chooses was one of thebest and the most elegant place in Taiwan.High profiled people go there.And Hebe was just glad that she dressed up that night.They were ushered to a very private room,as Hebe looked around.

"There is only one table in this room." Hebe said.And there was a girl and a boy that plays the piano and the violin as they walk in.

"And."...Jiro said as he smiled at her.

"The room is just for the two of us?" Hebe asked in amazement.,

"Yes,you don't want a private place and time with me?" Jiro said in amusement.

"But this must have cost a lot.And when did you think of this?" Hebe asked."I am sure that it is not only today ,for this place is quite popular."

"A while back,Remember my surprise for you.This is it." Jiro said as he took hebe's hand and lead her to the table and sat her on the chair.Hebe was so dumbfounded and was unable to say anything."Why you don't like it?"

"No...I just didn't expect this." Hebe said.

"And you said I cannot surprise you anymore ,huh." Jiro said as he grin at her.

"I guess I am wrong." Hebe said.

"This is the place where I am supposed to say that I love you and I can't live without you.But I saw you with Jay last night and it scared the hell out of me.I thought that I lose you already." Jiro said,as he hold on Hebe's hand.

Hebe smiled"You will never lose me.You will always have my heart." Hebe said."Nobody wins against you."

"Are you sure about that? Only me in your heart?" Jiro asked.

Hebe nodded."The only one.I am very sure.I love you Jiro." Hebe said.

"I love you too Hebe.It did took me a long time to realized that you are the one for me,But i have been loving you all along." Jiro said as he kiss hebe on the lips.....

They have dinner as they were served by their waiter.Everything is perfect and the food delicious.They shared their meal staring at each other.And as the coffee and the dessert was served before them.Jiro took Hebe's hands for a dance.Hebe in his arms was so comforting and so heavenly.The evening was so perfect and Hebe cannot ask for anything more as her eyes teared.....

As Jiro lead her back to the chair,Jiro knelt on his knee and stared at her.

"Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen,will you marry me?" Jiro asked.

The tears that has been threatening fell and she was unable to control it."Oh Jiro....yes I will marry you with all my heart." as they hugged each other and then Jiro kissed her passionately as a lover and as a friend...and this time their love for each other is now for a lifetime.....And at home his heart will stay forever and ever.......and Hebe is his home now and forever...