Home At Last

The Long Way Home {Complete}

The moon is on it's full bloom as it shines down on both Hebe and Jay.The weather is cold as the cold wintry blew,as Hebe hold on tight on her woolen jacket.So far it has been a good winter night.Jay picked up Hebe to watch a play and then they later have a late dinner.Jay was the perfect companion,he was funny ,entertaining and a real gentleman throughout the night.But hebe can't help but think of Jiro all night long,wondering if he is coming home this weekend.

Before the night commence,Jay became serious after dropping Hebe by the doorway.he looked at her intently,looking straight into her deep brown eyes.Hebe can see the affection in his eyes.She does not know what to do,as it confused her...and felt sorry for him.

"Hebe ,we have known each other for quite sometime now.And i know from the very beginning that i am attracted to you.But now i know that it is so much more than just attraction,I think i am falling for you." Jay said.

Hebe tried to look away but his face is just too close by.And Jay can see Hebe's true feelings in her eyes.

"I am sorry Jay,I hope I did not mislead you.But i can't return your feelings for me.I love somebody else." Hebe said as she bit her lips.

"But does he loves you?Does he return your feelings for him?" he asked staring at her.

Hebe can't hide the hurt and the disappointments,as she look down in defeat.

"He does not love you,and I don't think he will ever love you back.Admit the truth now Hebe.He will never love you like I love you." Jay said.

The words that Jay has said hurts her like a knife,as tears came in her eyes,drowning the chocolate brown eyes that she have."I never expected anything in return.I am just happy just loving him like this." Hebe said.

"It is about time that you think of your happiness Hebe.You are still young.You have still alot going for you.Don't just love one man who cannot even love you back.Love me Hebe,and i will make you happy.I will make you happy more than he can ever can.You will never shed a tear if you love me." Jay said with conviction.

"I don't know if I am capable of loving somebody else.I have been loving him for so long.I don't think I can love somebody else." she said."I don't want to love anybody else."

"Hebe listen to me,give yourself a chance,give me a chance to love you.Think about it.Sleep on it.I will be just here waiting for you." Jay said."I love you Hebe." as he planted a kiss on Hebe's lips before he left,and Hebe was left on the doorway as he stared at his back.

Jiro was so excited to go home.Finally he can see Hebe and Jeremy again,the two people that he loves most.he just have to make the arrangement tomorrow.He has it all carefully plan how is he going to tell Hebe about his real feelings for her.Just thinking about his plan makes his heart jumping with joy.And yes finally he is coming home and here is where he wants to stay all his life in Hebe's heart.

The house was already dark when he got home.He went to check on hebe and Jeremy and he was surprised to see the Nanny watching Jeremy and no Hebe on sight.

"Where is Hebe?" he asked as he kissed  the sleeping Jeremy on the cheeks.

"She asked me to watch Jeremy tonight and she went out with her friend Jay." she said.

"Thank you,I'll watch Jeremy for now.I'll just wait for her." Jiro said."You can go to your room now." as he sat on the chair.

He waited for Hebe as tiredness from the long trip took over his body as he fell asleep on the chair.He must have doze for a few minutes as his whole body became stiff and his neck hurts.He got up trying to stretch hmself while waiting for Hebe.Hebe went on a date.He wondered how serious was her relationship to Jay.He doesn't even think that Jay is even a competition for him before.He has to tell Hebe and confess his feelings for her before it is too late.When before he wants to wait and postpone,now he felt the urgency to tell her,before somebody can claim her,before jay can claim her as his own.

He went out of the room and went to the living room,as he looked outside and saw Hebe and Jay's silhouette in the dark....They were talking,Jay's face was so close to Hebe and then he cannot be mistaken as to what he saw ,Jay has kissed Hebe on the lips before leaving her as she stared at Jay.Jiro stay rooted where he is as he was unable to believe at what he saw and the pain that he felt after another man has kissed Hebe.He wants to ran and beat the hell out of the guy who kiss Hebe.No he will never allow it to happen again.Hebe belongs to him and nobody else.Hebe is his for his taking.....as jealousy took over ......He loves Hebe and Hebe loves him....and nobody can come between them....not even Jay....