Baby and Selina

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Selina was on her end of her 7th month when her condition started to worsen.Her heart started failing and so is her kidney started to give way.Her heart cannot cope from carrying the extra life in her body.She was rushed in the hospital right away.Monitors has been applied, monitoring her and the baby.Selina could feel it as her body is getting weaker and weaker.They have decided to deliver the baby by caesarean section the next day.Selina was sedated and she was coming in and out from her sleep as Jiro and her parents watched Selina.Arron came and visit but was unable to stand the sight of her sister detoriorating condition.

Hebe was working when she heard the news.And she was alarmed and worried about Selina and the baby's condition.Later that afternoon,she got a call from Mama Wang asking her to accompany her to the hospital for she was worried about Selina too.They decided that she will picked Wang Mama from the house after work to go to the hospital.

When Hebe and Mama Wang walked in the room,they saw Selina with all the tubes and the monitors and barely awake,her color is pale,cheeks sallow.They can only looked at her and watched her.The doctor came and since her condition is not getting any better despite medications,they decided to perform an emergency caesarean section that night.The panic can be seen in Jiro's eyes when he was talking and discussing with the doctors about the course of treatment they want to follow.Selina's parents crying and hugging each other,hearing the condition of their daughter.

Selina woke up when Jiro walked in the room.She forced a smile in her face despite the fact that she have been having a hard time to breathe as if the air has not been reaching her lungs despite the oxygen on her nose.

"Jiro....how is our baby?...Is he gonna be alright?" Selina asked.

Jiro walked to her side and held her hands."Yes he is just fine." Jiro answered as he tried to control the tears.

"Don't cry.I will be fine.the important thing is the baby is okay,our baby." Selina said."Can you call my parents I want to talk to them." Jiro nodded as he kissed her hands and went out to call her parents.

Selina saw her parents crying as they walked in.Her Mom has not been taking it well.It must be very hard for both of them.

"Mom,Dad don't cry.I will be fine.I am happy ,I am gonna be a Mom .You are going to see your grandson soon.Please take care of him and Jiro.Don't blame Jiro,he have no idea that I have a heart problem.I am just too happy to give him a son." Selina said.

Selina's  parents can only looked at her as they nodded their head."Selina you have to fight for this,for your son and Jiro...for your family,please get better." her Mom said.

"I will Mom,I will be just fine." Selina said."Can you call Mama ,i want to talk to her too."her parents gave her a kiss on the cheeks as they walked out of the room.

"Mama,I am glad you can make it here .i know your knee is not that good anymore." Selina said.

"I am just fine.It is not bothering me now." Mama said"How are you feeling?"

"I am just fine.You are going to see you're much awaited grandson soon,and I am just so happy to show him to you.Please take care of him and Jiro.Jiro will be needing your love and comfort." Selina said."I always know that you will always be there for him."

"Yes of course.I will be here for you Jiro and the baby." Mama said."Don't worry too much about themTake care of yourself."

"Yes I will.I gather Hebe is here with you.Can I talk to her?" Selina asked.Mama nodded her head as she kissed Selina on the cheeks.

Hebe hesitantly walk to Selina slowly.Her eyes is closed as she walked in and tried to open her droopy eyelids as she knew that she was there in the room.She smiled at Hebe,her husbands bestfriend.She knew of her feeling to her husband,it takes one to know one.But she knew she is not the enemy but a friend a real true friend.

"Hebe I really have been wanting to talk to you,but I did not have the time and the strenght. I don't think I can make it anymore.I can feel it within me.I am so tired already.But I am happy that I have somebody to leave Jiro behind,our child." Selina said.

"I know that there is nobody else here in this world who loves Jiro as much as I do than you.You may not admit it but i knew it from the first time that I met you that you loved my husband more than a friend and much more..You have kept everything inside you and have supported Jiro endlessly through out all this years." as she continued.

"I am afraid I may be able to make it ,to take of the baby and Jiro,so I want you to take care of Jiro and the baby for me.Support him like you did before and more.Take care of my baby and be a Mother to him and let him know that I his Mom loved him very much and was so sorry to leave him.Promise me Hebe that you are going to take care of Jiro and the baby if ever i'm gone." as tears rolled on her eyes,Hebe cried with her.

"No you are going to get better and be with Jiro and the baby.You have to fight this Selina." Hebe said.

"I am tired,my body is tired already.I need to rest soon.Promise me Hebe,please promise me or I won't have peace." Selina said.

Hebe nodded her head as she cried for her friend."I will take care of Jiro and the baby and will love them as my own." she told herself....she wiped her tears and then Jiro came as he sat beside Selina and then Hebe walked out.

"Are you ready for our baby?" Selina asked as she forced a smile on her face."He should be fine by now,and his lungs must be strong enough.I think he is going to look just like you."

"Yeah,he should be a fine baby for he have a very fine and beautiful Mom." Jiro said,as he hold her hand."How are you feeling now?"

"I am feeling happy cause i can just imagine you feeding the baby in the middle of the night,changing his diaper.I think you will be a great Dad,the best ever." Selina said as she was unable to stop the tears from falling." Promised me that you will take care of him. I gave my life to him so you should treasure him always.he is the most important gift that i will ever give to you,so value him like no other.And if the time comes that you will find another one,make sure that he will be well  provided and loved.Hebe and my parents and Mama will love him as much.There will be a lot of people who will be loving him and will be looking after him,Now I am truly happy and  at peace.I love you Jiro,love you with all my heart,I will give to you my all and will continue to love you.I know somebody will love you in the future and somebody is loving you now.You will know in time.I love you Sweetheart." Selina said.

"I love you too Selina.I will  always love you." Jiro answered.And then the nurses came as they started to prepare Selina for delivery and Jiro,Hebe ,Mom ,Dad and Mama can watch by the glass windows.......