Decisions and Confusions

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Hebe looked out at her window and it looks like it is going to rain all day.It is still very dark outside and the rain has been pouring hard for the past hours.Jeremy is taking a nap right now,and Hebe was left with her thoughts.

It has been more than a week now since Jiro left and aside from a phone call here and now,asking about Jeremy and herself,she has not heard much about him.The house has been awfully quiet and everything seems to go as usual.Jeremy must has been missing his Dad too,for he is on the constantly look out on the door every afternoon.She missed Jiro  a lot.She missed his voice ,his smiles and his face every morning and at night .She has been so used of him being around and it has been a habit of hers to look at the door in the afternoon and to check his room,if he is home.

Jay has called and has asked her again to go out.But she is not in the mood to go out.She just wants to stay at home and wait for Jiro's return.She can't wait to see him again.More and more everyday,she realized that she loves him and nobody else.Her phone rang and she looked at her caller ID and it was Jay.He is going to ask her out again...

"Hello Hebe,this is Jay" he said in the line.

"Oh,hello Jay." she answered.

"Alright I am not going to accept no for answer this time.Can you go out with me tonight?" Jay said."I really want to see you tonight.I am sure your Boss will not mind if you step out for a while."

"But...it is raining hard today.We have such a lousy weather right now." Hebe said finding an excuse"I don't feel like going out."

"Alright,if you don't feel like going out tonight ,how about tomorrow?" Jay said."I really want to see you,please Hebe?"

Jay's voice is almost pleading and she felt sorry for him."Alright tomorrow then." she answered.

"Thank you." Jay said,"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven?"

Yes,that will be fine." Hebe said."I'll see you tomorrow." as she hang up.She wondered if Jiro will be home soon...It will be almost two weeks now..and tomorrow is Friday...She hoped ,he will be home this weekend.

It is already night time already,and Jiro,together with the department managers and the lawyers are still wrapping up the details of the contract.It has been a rough two weeks having to negotiate with the labor unions and their employees.It seems like nobody wants to back down,and everything seems so endless and hopeless.But somehow this week ,everything seem to started to unfold and everyone voiced their concerns and problems with the management.And Jiro had listened to them,as both sides started to ease out and give leeway for an understanding for both sides. The union has already accepted their offer but they have to iron out some minute detail of the contract.Hopefully tomorrow all of this will be signed and sealed,and then he can flew right out here,he thought.He should be home Friday night,and then finally he can see Hebe and Jeremy again.

It has been lonesome not seeing Hebe and Jeremy everyday.Sometimes he has this urge to just  run home and see them.He missed them a lot.And finally tomorrow,he can see Hebe again and see her face and her smiles again.And tomorrow,maybe he can do the thing that he has been postponing all along....he can't wait to tell her.He can't wait to tell her how much he loves her....