Changes

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Hebe looked out at the window as she can see the sun blazing at it's might.it is still hot eventhough it is almost late in the afternoon.She looked back at her room and it seems so bare now.Melancholia enveloped her.She have packed her things already.She will be leaving some of her things here,for she will be keepimg her place.She knows that this will be only a temporary thing.Once Jeremy is a little bit bigger and Jiro will be able to find a nanny that he can trust then she can go back to her old life before.She resigned from her job,but her Boss guaranteed her that she can always come back for her old job,anytime.She thanked him for his generosity and kindness.he has been like a Father to her since her parents died.

The doorbell rang as she closed the window and ran to the door.She knows it is Jiro ,he came to pick her up.He have that smile in his face as she open the door.

"Are you ready?" Jiro asked."Again,thank you thank you for doing this for us.And I am happy that my friend will be living with me in the same house.I don't have to come around all the way here everytime I am in trouble." as he laughed.

"You owe me one , big time." Hebe said."Don't worry,I 'll collect one of these days."

"Anytime.Come on let us go.I have a surprise for you." Jiro said,as he took hold of Hebe's luggages.

Hebe looked one more time to her place before she locked it down.Suddenly she is unsure if she is doing the right thing as she took a deep sigh and Jiro heard her as he looked at her.He put her hand in her shoulder,and pull her body closer to him,as they hugged each other,no words were ever said.

As Jiro and Hebe got out of the car ,once they reached the house,the front door opens and there stood Mama Wang with a smile on her face.

"Hebe ,I am glad and I am thankful for staying over and taking care of Baby Jeremy." Mama said.

"Mama,how are you ?Are you also staying here?" Hebe asked.

"No,I can't,you know how lost am I am if I stay in a different house.But I will be around often to see the baby." Mama answered."Come on,I cooked something special for you.And even this is not my home,welcome home Hebe." as she put her hand on her shoulder."

"The room is ready,I assume?" Jiro asked the maid,as the maid nodded her head.

"First let me show you your room." Jiro said as he took Hebe's hand as he lead her to her room."This will be your room,it is adjoining to the nursery,and you will be having your own bathroom in here.I have it fix just for you."

The room was big and spacious.There was a double bed in the center and a loungue chair by the side.There was an alarm clock by the bedside table.There is also a television in her room.She also got her own private bathroom.The room is decorated nice as Hebe nodded her head in approval.

"Thank you,this is so nice.I feel like a princess." Hebe said as she smiled at him.

"That is the least I can do for you ." Jiro said."Jeremy is sleeping so we might as well get our chance to eat before he wakes up."

"Alright,let me wash up first and I will be right out." Hebe said.

Jiro walked out of the room.Hebe looked around and started taking out her stuffs,toiletries,her valuables in the drawer.And then walked out to join Jiro and Mama for a meal..They shared stories  just like old times when Jiro brought her home and Mama would cook and the three of them will share a meal.

After the meal,Jiro took Mama home as Hebe started stashing her things away.She took a peek at the baby who was sleeping comfortably in the crib.She just left the door open between the nursery and her room,sp she'll know if the baby is awake.She was done stashing her things away,when the baby cried as she went to check on him.Jeremy loooked right at her as he smiled at her.Hebe's heart went a flip ,he is such a charmer like his Old Man.She took the baby out as she checked on him.

She looks hungry as he began his fingers.She put him down as she went looking for the formula.She changed his diaper while warming up the formula for the baby.he whining and crying ,he seems not to like bing changed.he stopped crying once hebe was done changing him,She sat down on the rocking chair and fed Baby Jeremy he finished the formula in one sitting.Hebe laughed at him and hugged him as he smiled at her. It is only day one and she is already in love with him as she hold him to burped.They both laughed when he burped so loud.They played for a while until Jeremy got tired and let out a yawn as Hebe cradled Jeremy in her arms until he fell asleep.

Jiro passed by nursery and saw Hebe and Baby Jeremy together.His heart went to them,they look so happy together.Hebe will be a great Mom someday with a kid of her own but for now,she will be a Mom for Jeremy even if it is only a temporary thing.And his hearts warm at the idea.Now coming home is not an ordeal anymore.He has someting to look forward to,everytime he comes home,and that is  spending time with Hebe and baby Jeremy...