No Place Like Home

The Long Way Home {Complete}

It is an early Sunday morning ,as Heebe her side.She have been feeling some short period of tightening in her stomach since last night.This is her first.and people has been saying that it will take some time before the true labor starts.Jiro stirred at Hebe's movement.it will be anytime soon,the doctor said,as he looked at her face.

"Are you alright Hone?" Jiro asked as he sat up in the bed.

"It is getting more uncomfottable now than last night but I don't think it is time yet." Hebe said.Jiro took some pillows and helped her sit up as she propped her up with a pillow.He put his hands on her stomach which is huge and it seems like ti is going to burst anytime soon.He felt the tightening of her stomach,as Hebe moans and gritted her teeth in pain and holds on Jiro's arms.

"It is almost a minute now,I think it is time for us to go to the hospital." Jiro said as he quickly got up and put on his pants.He helped Hebe got out of bed and let her seat on the lounge chair near the bed,as he picked up all the things that they needed.Jeremy walked in the room followed by the Nanny.

"Mommy,I wanna come with you." Jeremy said as he went to hug Hebe.

"I am sorry Jeremy,you can 't come with us now but later on your Daddy will come and get you once the baby come out of Mommy's tummy." Hebe said with a smile.

"I wanna hold the baby when she comes out.I will be a brother soon." Jeremy said.

"Yes,so go and listen to Mommy and go with Nana .We have to go now.Promise i will be abck for you." Jiro said as he ruffled the little boy's hair.

"Promise Daddy?" Jeremy looked at his Dad for reassurance.

"I promise,we have to go for your sister cannot wait anymore,"as he helped Hebe get up from the chair as they walked outside the room.Jeremy waved his little hand to Hebe.

Jiro was anxious and excited to be a dad again.The last time when he became a Dad has not been a very happy moment  as he remembered Selina.He hold on tight on Hebe's hand this time.He knows this time everything will be alright for his baby and the Mom.

And soon enough after long hours of labor,as he watched Hebe went on anguish and pain,a baby girl was born.She looked every inch alittle girl even at birth.Her color is pink,with her little hands and feet as Jiro cried at the sight of her .It was love at first sight for them...Hebe looked at her baby and then to Jiro seeing the love in his eyes for their baby.She cried too  in her happiness.All the pain and the hardship is all worth it.And then Jiro came to her ,as he gave her a kiss on the lips,and whispered to her ears.."I Love You." as they hugged each other.

Hebe woke up in her room, and he first thing that she saw was a boquet of long stemmed of red roses  from her husband,as she smiled at the thought.The baby was in the bassinet sleeping so peacefully,without cares in the world.And then the door opens and Jeremy came walking in a hurry like a big man,followed by Jiro.

"Mommy,I want to see my sister.Is she pretty just like you?" Jeremy asked as he went to his Mom.Hebe hugged him and nodded her head.

"Yes she is as beautiful as you when you were born.Come and look at her." as she held his hand ans showed Jeremy his little sister sleeping in the bassinet.

"She is so small.And she is as pretty as Mommy too." he said."And I am as handsome as Daddy.That is so cool." Jiro and Hebe laughed with him.As Jiro and Hebe hold each other and watched their new born baby and Jeremy.Happiness swelled in their heart.And yes there is no place like home.The travel might be long but the comfort and the happines equals no other .And it feels nice to be home.And home is Jiro,Hebe,Jeremy and Isabelle together....

A/N- Finally an ending...ha..ha..ha.I did not know that this story took this long to finish.Thanks for your support...and thanks to Daphne who gave me the idea for this story...Still Dongtian...forever..LOL