Finally I AM Home

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Hebe stared at the disappearing image of Jay in the dark.She was surprised by the kiss that he bestowed upon her.And the things that he has said just now,surprised her.And Jay has known that she is loving Jiro and that Jiro does not reciprocate the love that she have for him.Jay knew it,Arron can see it and yet Jiro doesn't.The object of her affection is clueless of what her real feelings for him.Is he that callous or is she just so good in hiding her true feelings for him? But if Jay and Arron can see it,even Selina and Kimi knew it ,how come Jiro doesn't? Does it mean that Jiro has no real feeling for her,that is why he is not sensitive to her feelings?

The cold wind blew and Hebe felt it,as she tagged her jacket closer.She took a deep breath,and bit her lips.But no matter how Jiro treat her shabbily or anything,she knows she will still be loving him.She never ask for a return of her affection anyway.She has given it freely to Jiro,without ifs and buts.Can the friendship love that Jiro got for her,will it never changed and go beyond what she hope for?Is it really time to move on and find her own happiness? But letting go of her feelings for him will be so hard.She has tried it before and it never worked.

She turned to the door,and before she can open the door,the door opened as if it is waiting for her, and there stood Jiro,standing tall as he stared at her.She stared back and she could not understand the message in his eyes.There is love and affection there,something that she has never seen before.Is she misreading it because she wants him to love her back so bad ? She wants to hope that they can have a future together somehow ?

"Jiro...you are home? When did you come back?" as she recovered from her thoughts.

Jiro smiled at her."Yes I have been home and I have been waiting for you." Jiro said.as he let Hebe in the house."It must be cold outside cause you look frozen." he said trying to lighten their atmosphere.He can't tell her that he saw her with Jay and that he has seen that Jay has kissed her.He wondered what was her feeling from that kiss.Jealousy is starting to resurfaced as it hit him in the middle.of his chest.

"I went out with Jay." Hebe said."I didn't know you are coming home today.You didn't call me." as she tried to explain herself.She does not know why she has to explain herself to him,but she feels the need,

"I want to surprise you and Jeremy but when I got home,Jeremy is sleeping and you went out.So much for a surprise,I dare say." Jiro said with a touch of hurt and bitterness and Hebe felt that.

"I...I have been waiting for you...I miss you though.It has been so lonely here without you.Jeremy misses you a lot.He keeps looking at the door every afternoon.He must be wondering where his Daddy was." Hebe said."Did you have dinner yet?"

"No,I was in a hurry to get home.I flew all the way here,because.....I." Jiro said as he stared at Hebe,He knew now that he cannot postpone it anymore.He has to tell her before it is too late."I miss you and Jeremy and that's all I can think all day and all week that i am gone.I rushed my work so I can be with you."

Hebe looked at him and stared back at him.Their eyes locked into each other.His eyes is saying something and her heart was beating so fast,,,,she doesn't know what to think,otherwise she can be mistaken again and be hurt again just like in the past.But she loves the words that he has been saying.her heart is screaming with joy,hearing him say that.

"Jiro...what are you saying?" as she felt the tears in her eyes stinging and threatening to fall.It can't be true,that I am hearing this,she told herself.

"Hebe,I rushed my way home to be with you.I missed you a lot and everyday as days went by, I realized that I just have to say this to you.I LOVE YOU HEBE....more than a friend but a lover,I love you with all my heart,And I know now that you are the ONE for me.Please say you love me too or at least give me a chance to prove to you my love."Jiro said.

Tears fell in Hebe's eyes unable to hold it anymore."Oh Jiro,you really mean that?You really love me?" Hebe asked unable to believe it.

"I have been loving you since we were young,I loved you since then but only realized now that you are the one for me.You are my home and it is with you that I want to stay.I want to spent the rest of my life with you." Jiro said as he came close to her and touched her face to wiped the tears away.

"Oh Jiro,I love you too.I have been loving you too long.I never thought that this day will come and that you will love me back the way that I love you." Hebe said.as tears ran some more in her face as she tried to smile through her tears.

"I know,I have been foolish and blind not to see it.I was so afraid afraid to lose our friendship." Jiro said. as he pulled Hebe to a hug filling all the gap between them.Holding her in his arms feel so right and so comforting and as if the time and space stood still."But now I can't accept just being a friend to you.I want more than a friendship,I want all of you Miss Hebe Tian,I want you to be not only my best friend ,I also want youto be my lover ,I want you to be my wife and be a  mother to Jeremy and to our  future children.Is  that alright with you?"

Hebe nodded her head as she looked up to him and meeting his face as his lips found her lips....and Hebe tasted so sweet,the sweetest lips there is.Hebe cannot think anymore,she just wants to feel Jiro as his kiss lifted her to a higher ground,like no other.

Having Hebe in his arms,and her lips next to his ,Jiro knew that he was home at last......and it feels so good