Making Up

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Jiro was so restless and nothing seems to quenched the disappoitment that he felt.He got tired watching TV and thinking,all through by himself,as he thought of Hebe.Talking to her,will help him find a better perspective in all of this.Finding his ceel phone,Jiro dialed Hebe's number.

"Hebe,are you still awake?" Jiro asked.

"Jiro is that you?What are you doing calling me at this hour?" Hebe asked.

"I can't sleep,and Selina is resting.She was so tired from the wedding and all the excitement." Jiro said."So who took you home ?"

"Arron offered to give me a ride.So I went home with him.Mama wemt with your relatives." Hebe said."It was a really nice wedding.The best I have seen so far ,and you don't look bad either." as she laughed.

"Of course,do you have no faith in your friend.You don't look bad yourself.In fact you looked so beautiful.Arron can't take his eyes off you." Jiro said."I think he likes you." teasing Hebe.

"Too bad,I am not that interested." Hebe said."Though he is rather cute and nice."

"Why don't you give the poor fellow a chance?You will never know,you might fall for him in the end." Jiro said.

"Well,we'll see.He is asking me out,but I don't know." Hebe said."Aren't you're suppose to be doing your job as a husband,instead of me talking to you?"

"I am giving Selina time to rest for the real battle later."Jiro said as he laughed so hard."I called also for we will be gone for almost two weeks,I want you to keep an eye on Mama,you know she was all alone by herself."

Yes ,of couse,you don't have to say that.I will keep an eye on her.So don't worry about her." Hebe said.

"And take care of yourself too." Jiro said."Don't do anything crazy while I am gone."

"Yes Boss,and what else?" Hebe asked in humor."You alwayd worry about somebody else,just try to enjoy your honeymoon and don't think about us.Concentrate on your wife."

"I will enjoy myself,just feel guilty if I am enjoying myselfand you are not." Jiro said."I guess i have to attend to my wife now.I'll see you in two weeks." and with that he hang up.Images of Hebe during the wedding flashes in his mind.

He went inside to check on selina.She was sleeping with her eyes close and found a tear on her face.He felt sorry for her,as he wiped her tear away,he was disappointed,and never realized that Selina was also disappointed.he was upset at himself for making her cry on their first night.He kissed her head and hold her in his arms.he should have stayed with her,instead of walking away from her.He lay beside her and hold her in his arms,as sleep claimed him....

Selina woke up with Jiro's arms around her,and as she moved closer to him.She felt a lot better now after the long hectic day from yesterday.Her heart seems to be in control now,as a smile broke in her face.Today will be another day with my husband,she thought.I should make an extra effort to make him happy today and always.Jiro started to stir,as they look and stared at each other .

"Good morning,Mrs Jiro wang." Jiro said with a smile."So how are you feeling today?"

"A lot lot better.I am sorry about last night." Selina said.

"No,you don't have to say sorry,I should be the one.I am sorry for walking away last night." Jiro said."I did not know that I will upset you.I should be more understanding of you."

"No,you didn't do anything wrong." Selina said.

"I saw the tears last night." Jiro said."I never meant to make you cry on our first night."

"It is not you,i am just upset at myself for being so weak and all." Selina said."I am so sorry for disappointing you."

"I am disappointed but still,it did not help when I walk away.next time knock my head off,if i act like a jerk and crazy." Jiro said as he laughed.

"Are you hungry?" Selina asked."Maybe we can take a shower now and grab a breakfast?"

"Yeah,I could use a breakfast to energize me and you." Jiro said."But..." as he looked at her naughtily..."Can we continue what we left off last night?"

Selina smiled and giggled."I thought you'll never ask.I have been waiting for your action Mr Wang."

This time Jiro came to her gently as if trying not to hurt her.He kissed her on the lips and as he move down on her body.Selina responding to his every touch and kisses with the passions that have been put aside from last night.But as she responds to his kisses,Jiro'passion was on fire until he forgot precautions.The longing and the yearning came,He took off her flimsy night gown,until Selina lays beside him,he quicklt took off his clothes,as he came to her.Kisses after kisses,touches after touches as he was so aroused and entered her,as Selina let out a painful moan and then folloed by a sweet sensation and feeling that she have never felt before.Then they reached the peak,both of them joined together in perfect harmony,as he let out od himself to her....After their lovemaking,Jiro hold her in his arms,as Selina lays in his chest.her heart beat alittle bit faster again,but she was able to control it this time....and then it is too late to take any precaution,as her Mother have warned her...and she never told Jiro her heart's condition....