Delighted by cherries~

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

--->Your POV

 

"Who cares about the bottle? Let's just put ___-ah on a hot seat." Donghae suggested with a grin on his face.

"Yah! I agree with Donghae hyung!" Ryeowook said as the others nodded.

"This will be fun, Princess~!" Heechul chortled. Nah! Wrong. This'll gonna be hard dude. Aish. What if they knew I hated k-pop? Better yet be careful. Psshh. This is all because of that Fishy's suggestion. Aiiish!

 

The guys sat me on the middle of the circle. Right. Literally on a hot seat. I breathed evenly so as to relax myself.

These guys will just ask me questions right? It's not like they're gonna fry me or anything. I rolled my eyes and exhaled.

 

"So.. We'll ask her one by one?" -- "Who's going first?" Eunhyuk asked as he gazed at me excitedly. I somehow felt creeps on the scenery, flickering candles lightening the darkness of the living room. Thunders grumbling. It rains like crazy outside. And to think that I am sitting on the origin of a circle marked by ten beautiful people. Aiish! I could just cheer myself up.

"Fighting!" I yelled unknowingly.

 

--->Sungmin's POV

 

I wanna know if she has a boyfriend. But wouldn't that sound weird enough for me to ask?

I sighed heavily as I looked at ___-ah just sitting a few feet across me. She's closing her eyes and it seemed that she's thinking about something deeply. Omo. She's so cute.

"Fighting!" She yelled as she pumped her fist in the air.

 

We all looked at her as she seemed to just realize what she has done.

"Omo! I spilled." I heard her mumbled to herself.

"I.. ermm.. just cheering myself.." She muttered as she smiled embarrassingly. Aigo. What could be cuter than that?

 

"Don't worry princess, we won't ask you a math equation." Heechul hyung said as we all laughed. Aiish. I still hate how he called ___-ah his princess.

"So who'll start?" Eunhyukie asked again.

"I'll go first!" I volunteered. I don't know if I'll ask what's on my mind. ___-ah's gaze fixed on me now.

 

"Erm.. Do.. you have a boyfriend?" I finally blurted. Whoosh. That was quicker than I'd expected. There was a long "Ooooohhh" from the guys as Siwon nudged me on the side. But I tried my best to ignore him. I sweatdropped as she answered,

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." I smiled delightedly. So as Heechul hyung, Teukie hyung, and Hyukie. Hmmmm... I wonder if they like ___-ah too.

 

"Had a boyfriend before?" Yesung hyung asked, as ___-ah shook her head.

"Never had."

"First kiss?" Yesung hyung added. Aiish. This guy really.. Erm. but I half-wished I was her first kiss. I waited for her answer with my hopes up.

"I just had my first kiss a while ago." -- "With Sungmin-sshi." She stuttered shyly. Whoa. Seriously? I'm her first kiss? Delighted enough, I accepted that as an achievement.

 

--->Heechul's POV

 

"I'm sorry for your loss princess." I scoffed mockingly as Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows. I can't believe Sungminnie's acting like this. Even to this darkness, I could still see how he's blushing like crazy.

"I'm fine really," Princess assured as Sungminnie became more obvious at his own happiness. Aish. He's a lucky rabbit who just snatched my princess' first kiss. I swear I regret not kissing her lips a while ago.

 

It's been a question and answer portion but I still don't know what to ask. They all asked ___-ah about where she's from, her family, her likes, dislikes, and stuff. Aiish. I can't seem be like this. I'm the talkative Heechul! Well, err.. next to Yesung and Kangin. I don't know what to ask because this Yesung already asked all of my supposed to be questions.

 

"How old are you?" Kyuhyun-ah asked.

"Nineteen." She answered as Kyu jolted.

"Yah Finally. You're now my dongsaengie~!!" He sang as ___-ah just smiled and shrugged.

 

"Why did you become a maid at such a young age?" Wookie asked curiously. Princess cleared and started.

"I'm not really a maid duh. I just needed some money for.. err.. some things that I want. And ermm, I don't know how but I ended up here with you. I'll be leaving after a month or two." She finished with a sigh.

Aigo. Why does she have to work if it's just wanting for something? Is she like..poor?

"We're poor right, so I can't afford that thing." She added as if reading my mind. Aiish! My princess~! That's truly a responsible act. A poor young lady, like Cinderella is a perfect match for a handsome prince like me.

 

"I wonder what's that thing." Siwon muttered. I wonder too.

"It's something I've been waiting for a long time." She answered as the guys all nod with serious faces. What could she be waiting for a long time? I hope it's not a person. Aiish. Hell not. Money can't buy a person. Psshh..

"Princess, would you like me to buy that for you?" I offered. She sneered at me but I found it sweet.

"No Heechul-sshi, I want to have it by my own money." She answered, refusing. I wonder what could that be.

 

--->Eeteuk's POV

 

___-ah's truly a mysterious person in her own way. Aigo. I'm beginning to like her even more.

There was silence in the air as nobody spoke.

"No more questions??" She cooed, looking around.

"Who do you like the most in Super Junior?" Siwon peered. That was.. err.. a genius question but I doubt ___-ah will answer that. She's not really into k-pop.

"I don't know.." was all she said, just as I expect.

"Aiish! Princess! Why don't you just say it's me?" Heechul grunted making ___-ah look at him irritably. I laughed inwardly at the scene.

 

--->Your POV

 

Aiiish! You thick-faced y blonde scoundrel. You sure has guts huh. Psssh! I ignored him and think over what to answer, All their eyes on mine.

"I-I don't really know each of you well yet. So obviously, it's not fair to say who do I like the best." I sweatdropped, seeing everybody nod their heads.

"Yeah. Let her be.. She'll get to know us soon enough." I heard Eeteuk-sshi said. Savior indeed. The whole guys seemed to leave Siwon's question behind as Shindong asked me another question.

"What's your favorite dessert?" He asked out of nowhere. We all laughed at the sudden change of topic.

"Anything.. Ice Creams and Rice cakes are two thumbs-up!" I said, clapping my hands.

 

"Ya! Let's have ice creams! There're some on the fridge~!" Ryeowook said as he made his way to the kitchen, holding a candle to light his way. Yayy~ Ice creams?? Perfect! I'm drooling now.

"Let me help!" I yelled at Ryeowook, excusing myself from the rest of the guys and followed Ryeowook.

 

--->Narrator's POV

 

As you and Ryeowook scrammed off the living room, the guys talked about you.

"Isn't she too young to work for herself?" Yesung said, expressionless.

"Yah! My princess is so responsible." Heechul whined, swishing his hair to the air.

 

"Do you like her hyung?" Sungmin pried, looking slightly worried.

"Isn't that too obvious?" Donghae snorted, turning to look at Eunhyuk at his side, totally engaged at the hovering sight of the candlelight. Sungmin frowned.

 

"I like her." Heechul finally announced, not just catching Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Eeteuk's attentions, but the whole group as well. He smirked as he continued.

"And I know you like her too, Sungminnie.." He added, putting his gaze on Sungmin.

Sungmin just headdown and whispered.

"I'm not sure..." but admitting to himself that he does like you.

 

Breaking the awkward mood, Kyuhyun sighed heavily.

"Interesting. Half a day we've known her, and yet she's captured the hearts of two juniors." He cackled as he fluffed himself over a throw pillow.

 

(Count me as the third one...) Eunhyuk thought.

(I like her too..) Leeteuk thought, on the other side.

 

===

Meanwhile, at the kitchen, Ryeowook was scooping some ice creams as you friskily handed him the cups.

"Two cherries on top please? Just for me??" You pleaded in awe. Ryeowook laughed as he saw the look on your face.

 

"Yah! What's so funny?" You asked, wondering, eyes still fixed on the ice cream scoops.

"You're drooling so cutely." He cooed, enough to make you blushed and at the same time, embarrassed.

"I'll put three cherries for you," He snickered, putting an extra two cherries on your cup. You thanked him as he returned you a smile.

 

"Can I ask a question?" You said, while he was filling the other cups with ice cream scoops. He then nodded, looking at you with raised eyebrows.

"Why're you only ten?" -- "I mean, super junior... I thought you're all like thirteen members or more?" You inquired, peering a look on him too.

"You sure you're not living under a rock?" He joked but dismissed his giggle after seeing your twitched lips.

 

"Hangeng hyung, Kang-in hyung, Kibum-ah.." -- "They are the three other members apart from us ten," He started to explain,

"What happened to them?" You asked curiously.

"Hangeng hyung has some lawsuit case against our company label; Kangin hyung was currently at the military training; while Kibum-ah has an acting career." He explained wearily, scooping the last cup with ice cream.

 

Noticing the trembling voice of him, You turned and stared at him, flustered when you realized he's tearing.

"Omo! Why are you crying??" You gasped as he immediately rubbed his eyes.

"I-I just missed them so suddenly.." He whimpered as you patted his head softly and soothed him into a hug.

 

--->Ryeowook's POV

 

"I'm sorry I made you remember." She apologized, embracing me into a tight hug. I felt my chest trembling as our bodies compressed. It's awkward, but at the same time, comforting.

 

"They'll come back." She murmured, breaking the hug. She went over the ice cream tray and took a cherry. She placed it on a cup and handed it to me, my eyes still wet from tears. Aish. Why am I such a crybaby?

 

"I'll give you an extra cherry.." She winked, giggling slightly.

I smiled. "Come on, let's take these to them, they're seriously gonna melt!" I sniffed as we pranced towards the living room. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n Aww.. sweetie wookie~ T^T