cupcake treats~!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N i'm still into the depths of my emoing about the GDA results.>< who's with me?T_T

i freaking can't still believe i cried. =_="

oh well, imma sone too so congrats to SNSD.~

anyway, this chapter's not that interesting nor that long, but at least I updated ne~keke~

ill update soon~hihii heechul will appear next chapter or the next one after btw so yep..

hope you'll like the chapter~ *huggles*

comment after reading arasseo??^^,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

---

[Narrator's POV]

"We're finally here ne!" You heaved as soon as you got out of the van. All the Super Junior guys were all making their ways through the hall's backdoor. You could hear some noises around and mentally thought that those must be their fans. Good thing the ride stopped in front of what you think is the back entrance as the fans were gathered in the main doors of the hall.

"___-ah, come on?" You felt a hand grasped on yours which kind of got you startled in a bit and found that it was only Eunhyuk. He gave you a slight smile which you returned with a delightful of yours as both of you carried on walking into the hall where everyone else were already waiting.

"Nice going hyukie dear~" Unbeknownst to you, Donghae was grinning wildly as he could see how his monkey friend was progressing. He proceeded on, sneakily following behind you.

---

"OMO! Make-up really does a change!" You squealed after seeing all of the guys with their make-ups on. All nine of them looked back at you with shy smiles on their faces.

"How do I look ___-ah?" Sungmin asked as you gave him your two thumbs up.

"Still looking as cute Sungmin Oppa." -- "Your cheeks are still pink by the way." You giggled as Sungmin scrunched his face and gave you a this-is-all-because-of-you glare. You laughed seeing how he reacted and gave him, yet again, a gentle pinch.

"Stop being so cute if you don't wanna get it." You said gleefully as Sungmin mumbled to himself, "I didn't intend to be cute though."

"Teukie hyung, will Heechul hyung be fine home alone?" You heard Ryeowook asked the leader. Eeteuk nodded and continued on fixing his hair in front of a huge mirror.

"Don't worry, he's old enough to take care of himself." He replied, "And we'll try to get home quick after this."

Ryeowook shook his head and worriedly shifted his glance at you.

"W-Waeyo?" You inquired, confused about how he looks at you. Ryeowook was just about to say something but stopped even before he could and just settled on shaking his head. You shrugged and just let it go as you heard Eunhyuk calling for your name, which made all the guys turned to him as well.

"___-ah!" Eunhyuk called. You turned to look at him and tilted your head as he came rushing to you. You were taken aback as he almost bumped on you which of course didn't happened as he had managed to stop running at the right moment.

You looked at him quizzically as he panted enormously.

"For you.." He held out a can of iced coffee drink which made you chuckled quietly as you took it from him.

"Aigoo~ Hyukie Oppa. You got this for me? Gomawo~" You thankfully chortled as you opened the drink and took a sip of it. Eunhyuk smiled earnestly as Donghae came from behind, proudly tapping on his student's back.

"One point for Hyukie hyung~" Siwon silently chimed as he sat on the sofa. Sungmin tried to huff and sat beside Siwon.

"I can do that too though." Sungmin snapped as Siwon turned to him with a not-so-friendly expression.

"Hyung, I lost 10 000 Won just a while ago because of you." He said as he turned back on flipping the magazine he was holding. Sungmin made face but ignored him and just rested on his back. He picked up a mirror he found nearby and held it in front of his face.

She says I'm cute. He thought as he examined his face. Touching his cheek with the back of his hand, he remembered how soft your hand felt a while ago when both of you were having 'the pinch fight.' He inwardly chuckled as your cute-pinched face came flashing onto his mind. He dismissed laughing as his reflection pouted and puppy-eyed.

I'm so darn cute! He agreed as he touched his face once again and smiled at it, adorably. Siwon peered on the corner of his eyes and let out a gasp.

"Hyung, are you imitating Heechul hyung now?"

---

[Heechul's POV]

Why does Princess had to *cough* go with them? She must be here, taking care of---

*COUGH!

*SNEEZE!

*COUGH!

*SIGHHH!

*SNEEZE!

I'm never getting better of this flu! Aigoo. Not to mention the freaking headache. How irritating.

I reluctantly went to my room and directed myself to my bed. I decided to turn on the TV coz the silence's kind of killing me already. Turning it on, Alvin and the Chipmunks appeared on the television. I grinned as I heard Simon, the blue chipmunk, spoke. How handsome that voice is~ I thought proudly as I watched contently, while sitting on my bed with my back resting against the headboard.

"So hot~" I said bluntly, finally noticing the heat. I fan myself using my hand as I wiped slight sweats all over my forehead. Aishh. It's summer after all. And weirdly enough, I caught a flu. (a/n: LOOOL it's summer here yoo~ tho i know yu might all probably be freezing in reality now caz of the chills of december month~!:D)

Hovering my sight all over the huge room, my eyes caught something. I put on my famous half-smile and turned to the side of my bed, reaching for the air con's remote control. I smirked as I aimed the thing on the not-so-big machine and prepared myself for launch. (a/n just saw this on chuli's 100 Q&A? he said his TV won't work once he switched the AC on.lol)

On the corner of my eyes, I could still see the chipmunks movie now singing 'Only You.'

Inwardly counting down, I aimingly held the aircon remote with my thumb about to press the 'on' button.

Set.

Deul.

Hana!

I closed my eyes as I pressed it.

"Only You~~ Can make this world seems right~"

I heard the chipmunks continued singing as I slowly opened my eyes. I stared at the AC and grinned widely. Oh shizzle! It's actually working ne?! I satisfyingly reciled on my position and threw the AC's remote on the soft bed. I heaved out a sigh as I rested my back on the fluffiness.

But suddenly,

 

 

 

BZZZZT!

 

 

 

Not again!

---

[Your POV]

Not again!

My stomach grumbled for the fifth time since we got here. The iced coffee Hyukie gave me seemed not to ease my hunger.

"You're tummy's complaining ___-ah." Hyukie Oppa squeaked under his breathe as he was closer enough to hear my terrible stomach's grumbling behind all those noises in the room. I realized I haven't eaten anything ever since I woke up. Aish. It's all Yesung Oppa's fault. I shouldn't have been here in the first place, it would have been more peaceful to stay at the dorm where I can relax my whole day and..-- NO! scratch that! I actually like it here. I forgot there's an annoying brat waiting at home. Psh. But talk about Heechul, I wonder if he's okay alone there.

"Neh, do you want some food? There's actually a snack table prepared outside as you go further to the left." Shindong Oppa suddenly informed me. I grinned and drooled at the same time. So food actually exists at the time like this. How lucky of me.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hyukie Oppa offered.

"Everyone! Gather up! I've something to announce!" Their manager shouted. I looked at Hyukie Oppa and shook my head.

"It seems you got some mini meeting to do. I can go alone Oppa." I told him as he hesitantly nodded. I flashed him a smile before going out of the room to search for food.

"Go back immediately ne!" He shouted behind as I waved my hand to him.

---

[Narrator's POV]

"Omo! Tell me first how did you get a backstage pass?" A girl with a long hair asked her friend. Her friend flashed her a sneaky smile as she clasped both of her hands to her closed mouth.

"Not telling~!" She teased as the other girl nudged her harshly.

"Aigoo. Just come on. I want to give my gift to Teukie Oppa personally," The girl who got the backstage pass said as she shrugged off the nudging. The other girl, on the other hand, just gave up and held out a little box from her pocket.

"This is for Kyuhyunnie Oppa~" She chimed dreamily as they both wandered on. They followed their unknown path with arms linked to each other searching for the guys they love.

"But you know, we can still give them our gifts personally right? I mean, it's a fansigning event so.." The long-haired girl told her friend but was cutted as they stopped in front of a double-door with a glittery star plastered on it. Written below was indeed 'Super Junior.' Both faces brightened as they felt their hearts beat on its fastest rate right before knocking on the door.

But even before they were able to knock on it, the door swung open revealing Kyuhyun, Shindong, Eeteuk, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk. Both the girls' jaws dropped as Eunhyuk politely spoke. "Annyeong, can you please move over?"

The fangirls were woken up to their senses and robotically moved off. Eunhyuk bowed to thank them as he continued walking on, together with the other guys.

"OMO! I-It's Hyukie Oppa ne? A-And Teukie Oppa's with them!" The girl squeaked as she flailed her friend harshly.

"I know! And Kyu Oppa's with them too!" They fangirling-ly glued their eyes dreamily to the guys who were now walking further on.

---

[Your POV]

Tell me, what could be yummier than cupcakes?

I know, ice creams.

But forget about ice creams. I'm seriously enjoying these cupcakes here~ At first, I was shy to pick food from the table coz there seemed to be no one minding the delightful snack bar here. Yeah. Poor cupcakes. But oh well, my shyness wore off after a series of tries. I munched on another cheese flavored cupcake as I heard someone calling my name from behind.

"___-ah!"

I'm so sure that's Sungmin Oppa. I wiped my mouth clean before turning my back from him. I literally choked seeing Eeteuk Oppa coming towards me. Oh myyy! Why can't I just be used to him being around?

Kyuhyun Oppa immediately handed me a glass of water as I bowed him my thanks before taking it to drink.

"Aigoo~ My ___-ah gets nervous whenever I'm around~" Kyuhyun Oppa said teasingly as he messed with my hair. The other guys, except for Shindong Oppa who's already busy with his cakes, glared at him.

"Pshh. My ___-ah your face." Sungmin Oppa huffed.

"Wae? I got to date her first, didn't I?" He replied with such of an evil smirk.

"You dated her?!" Eeteuk Oppa asked in such a shocked voice. Aigo Aigo!

"It's all just a huge joke." I said immediately, clearing things up. To tell you the truth, I still didn't get why Kyu Oppa dated me for. Psh.

Forget it.

"Yeah, that's right. It's just a huge prank." Eunhyuk Oppa muttered behind. Who was he pranking again that time? Sungmin Oppa and the others, I remember him saying. But what the hell does it got to do with me?

Didn't I just said, forget it?

"Teukie Oppa, try this cheese cupcake~ it's delicious." I happily held out my self-picked cupcake as Eeteuk Oppa flashed me his ever so dazzling smile. Omo~

I was literally melting on the spot when another hand grabbed it from me. The hell who???!!!

"Omo~ cupcakes~! I'm taking this ___-ah. Gomawo." Sungmin Oppa gratefully said as I glared at him unbelievably. Aish. Minnie Oppa! What's with the interferance? I shifted my glance to Eeteuk Oppa who's glaring at Sungmin Oppa. I shrugged it off and turned to the table to take another cupcake for Teukie Oppa.

"Oppa, here's another cup--"

"Gomawo ___-ah, you're too sweet~" Darn. What's wrong with the people these days? I angrily pouted at Eunhyuk Oppa who's now eating the cupcake delightfully as he tried to avoid my flaring gaze. For the LAST time, I took another cake from the table and happily handed it to Teukie Oppa without saying a word.

Teukie Oppa took it from me as I felt myself heaving an inwardly successful sigh.

"Gomawo." He thanked me. I smiled awkwardly and tried not to look at him directly.

"Hey, what about me?" Kyu Oppa nudged me from beside. Hah! This evil guy.

I smirked as I took another for him.

"Here's a cookie." I said as he pouted cutely before me.

"Why a cookie? I want a cupcake." He fluttered his eyes trying hard to be cute.

"Go get one." I snapped, making him pout even more.

"Aigooooo! Kyu Oppa~~ So cute~~~~"

FYI, I was not the one who said that okay?

Kyu and I turned to see who dared praise his sloppy pout, only to see my two highschool-friends-slash-only-friends staring blankly at me. OMGGGGG! How I missed these two brats!

I opened my arms wide as I ran towards them.

"Kammy~~ Rizzaaaaaa~" I loudly squealed as I embraced them both, locking my arms around their necks. I pulled away after seconds or so only to be welcomed by their confused faces. Don't they missed me?

"___-ah?" They uttered in unison, both pairs of eyebrows directed to me.

"Are they your friends?" I heard Sungmin Oppa said behind. I turned to him and happily nodded.

"Deh, Oppa, they're my--" I stopped at the sudden realizations.

Did these two girls just see me with the Super Junior?

Oh gawd.

Eotteoke?

I turned to the two fangirls with their eyes already narrowed, showing an explain-yourself look. I returned them a weak smile as I turned to the Super Junior guys with a rather pleading face as I mouthed the words, "Please don't say you know me."