Princess your face!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Leeteuk's POV

Fine, so who is ___-ah by the way? and what is she doing here with us? Is she some kind of a fangirl?

Smiling weakly, I waved my hand to ___-ah and gestured her to approach us. She returned a smile and walked towards us.

Shindong left his sit, still talking to his phone, as ___-ah stood before me and manager hyung.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I am ___ sir." - "The housekeeper you asked for." She introduced as hyung patted the space beside him and gestured her to sit down. Swiftly enough, she settled herself to the space.

"I think, ___-ah, you're mistaken." Hyung started as ___-ah narrowed her eyes. Aiish. I somehow wondered what would be her reaction after hearing manager-hyung continues.

"What do you mean sir?" She questioned right away.

"I didn't hire for any housekeeper as opposed to what you said." Hyung informed as ___-ah was looking agitated with confusion. I could see her flustered as she excused herself and head upstairs.

 

--->Your POV

Just what the are they talking about? I mean, I have the documents my aunt gave me so I'll just go get it and proudly present it right to their face just so to prove them that I'm not faking.

Dashing furiously, I felt so pissed as I rushed upstairs and bumped to a guy. Unfortunately, it's the blonde annoying guy from before. We fell on the ground, I on the top, as I facepalmed myself with major embarrassment. The blonde guy gazed at me frantically as if he's going to eat me.

 

"Hey, you're not suppose to be sprinting upstairs my princess.." He scoffed as I shivered.

What the hell did he just call me? HIS PRINCESS? Eugh! what was this guy thinking?!

I felt creeps crawled inside my stomach and it's too late that I noticed that he's actually holding my waist. I flinched in surprise as he planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. Aiiish! Holy sheezz! What did he just do?!

 

Not knowing what to do, I slapped him right on his face and instantly stood upright and dusted my pants. I rubbed my forehead frustratingly so as to remove the `germs` from his lips. I gave him a deadly glare that'll surely make Hitler pee on his pants.

"What?!" He grumbled while swishing his hair. This idiot doesn't remember what mortal sin he's just done with me huh?! Sue him! Psshh!

"You're the first human being who slapped my face!" he groaned as he gently pampered his right cheek.

"And it just so happened that you're the first guy who kissed me!" I croaked. He chuckled at my response.

"Really?" He asked assuringly but I confirmed him with an even awesome glare.

He sneered. "It's no big deal princess, It's just a kiss.." He mocked. "and it's not like I kissed your lips." Aiish! This guy's seriously reaching my boiling point. I closed my eyes and Exhaled deeply. Fine, ___-ah. Let him off today since he slightly got a point. It's just a kiss on the forehead. No big deal ryyyt?

 

Abruptly enough for him, I turned my back and made my way into my room. I just realized I still got something to do than to waste my priceless time talking to this y blonde guy.

 

"And.don't.you.call.me.your.princess." I muttered lastly before heading off. Completely pissed.

 

--->Heechul's POV

Sweet. I touched my lips and felt the mushy scene I shared with my princess a while ago. I would love to kiss her lips but I thought it's off limits. Whatever. There's always a next time. I honestly don't know what I'm feeling. But no, I seriously have too many important tasks at hand than being in love. So yeah. I guess I must have like her. She's unique. It's interesting to get to know someone who doesn't know me for a change. And in this case, ___-ah could actually be that person..

 

Smirking, I head to my room and switched the computer on.

"HeeDictator will tweet something interesting tonight." I mumbled friskily as I logged myself on twitter.

 

--->Leeteuk's POV

"What's taking her so long?" Manager hyung asked as I point my index upstairs.

"I'll go check her out then." I volunteered and hurriedly went to the guest room ___-ah's staying in. She said she's just going to get the papers but it's been fifteen minutes and manager hyung still have to go with a meeting with the SM Entertainment chairman. Aissh! I rushed to her room and found it pitch black. I flicked on the light switch but it won't open. Aiish. Maybe, the light bulb's retarded.

 

Adjusting to the darkness, I called out for her.

"I'm here Eeteu--- Omo!!" She squeaked as I heard a loud bang on the wooden floor. It looks like something fell harshly on the floor.

"Ouch!" I heard her winced. Aigo. What happened to her this time?

"___-ah?" I called for her as I scoot my phone out of my pocket and the flashlight. There she is! She motioned her hand to me, waving.

"Eeteuk-sshi, don't you spotlight that to me, It's too dazzling." She protested. I turned the light away from her as I helped her up and found her knee injured. "Aigo. So careless for a girl."

 

--->Your POV

"Aigo. So careless for a girl." Eeteuk-sshi commented teasingly. I gave him a pout but I don't think he even saw it coz it's friggin dark in here. I almost forgot that the light bulb in this room was not working so I tripped over on my luggage and injured my right knee. Clumsy is the word. Not careless.

 

"Come on, ride on my back." He suggested worriedly as I felt blood rushed on the apples of my cheeks. Somehow, I felt like I like this guy. He's quite my ideal type. But No. No. He's a kpop idol and to think, he's from one of the kpop groups I hate. This can't be. Rizza's gonna kill me. I shook my head as I dismissed the stupid thought out off my mind.

"No need, I can walk." I said but he refused to accept my rejection.

"Piggyback or bridal style?" My eyes narrowed. Aish. This guy. I blushed as I remember him carrying me `bridal-style` a while ago when I faking fainted.

"Piggyback." I just muttered as he settled me on his back and led the way to the living room.

--->Leeteuk's POV

She's incredibly light. I could feel my face turning tomato-red as we made our way downstairs to the living room. To my shock, manager hyung wasn't around. Instead, it's Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting pretty on the couch. I heard Donghae wolf-whistled and nudged Hyukie as I settled ___-ah on the couch.

 

"Where's manager hyung?" I inquired the two.

"He left already. He said he's going to a meeting with the chairman." Donghae informed me. I turned to the wall clock and sighed. Sure, it's 8pm now. Hyung's meeting's about 8:30pm. So what do I do now with ___-ah? I turned to her as her eyes close-opens. She must have been tired. I smiled at her without her noticing.

 

"What happened to your knee ___-ah?" Hyukie squeaked. Omo! I almost forgot about her injury! Psshh.

"I fell.." She just answered with a slight chuckle.

"Aiish. It's bleeding." Hyukie hissed. "I'll go get the med box from Wookie," He insisted as he rushed to Ryeowook's room.

 

--->Your POV

Wow. The monkey became so worried over me. I wonder why all of a sudden.

Moments later, He arrived with a med kit. He insisted on treating my scratch so I let him do so. After that, I thanked him with the warmest smile I could give and I swear I saw him blushed. But I didn't mind.

"You're welcome ___-ah." He replied as he patted my head lightly.

 

I turned to Eeteuk-sshi as soon as Eunhyuk went off.

"I wasn't able to get the files," I started as he sat down beside me.

"I'll show it later to you when I returned to my room. But, I guess the light bulb there's already retarded so---"

"I'll fix it for you later." He smiled as I felt the awkward feeling again.

 

"Gomaweoyo." I thanked.

"But I swear, I'm saying the truth Eeteuk-sshi. I'm in desperate need of money so I won't waste my time here if there's no job for me here." I explained. He furrowed his eyebrows and mouthed me the words, I believe you. I blushed as we locked gazes and I swear I don't wanna be the one who'll end it. On second thought, I guess I do like Eeteuk-sshi.

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n Waaaah! She likes Eeteuk now! tsk tsk tsk.
and btw, dyou like the scene with heenim?yayyy~ <333 it. :3