Thanks sheez I'm staying!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

  

--->Narrator's POV

 

You woke up early the next day. Your clock alarmed at 7 A.M. You rubbed your eyes firmly and washed your face with water. Feeling the cold water damping your skin, you sighed. (Aiish. Another busy day..)

Still wearing your monkey-pajamas, you decided to go downstairs and make breakfast.

 

"Yah. Good morning ___-ah..." Siwon greeted you as you walk downstairs. You greeted him back.

"Where are the others?" You asked, still half-dead. The cold water seemed not to help you wake up.

 

"Donghae hyung and Eeteuk hyung went jogging while the others.. maybe asleep." He heaved.

"Sunday's non-working day anyway." He said as he sipped on his coffee. You just nodded and sat beside him on the couch.

 

"Want me to make you some breakfast?" You asked bluntly. He laughed as you knit your eyebrows.

"Did you sleep well last night?" -- "You look retarded." He scoffed, but you just remained as is.

(Maybe, I'm still drowsy. Psssh..) You thought as you made your way to the kitchen and cooked whatever breakfast was available.

 

--->Leeteuk's POV

 

"Yah, were you up twittering last night?" I asked Donghae as we took a rest from the jog and sat on a bench in the park.

"No.. I was fast asleep. Wae? Something happened?" He panted.

"They were talking about her.." I said, taking gulps of water.

"About ___-ah?" He snickered.

"Yea, they never think. I bet rumors were spreading by now about 'her'," I sighed. Fishy's eyes narrowed as he asked me what happened.

"Yah. hyung, what did they exactly talked about her?" He asked as I told him the whole story. I sighed heavily when I told about ___-ah seemed to be liking Ryeowook. Aiish. I'm somehow feeling slightly affected.

 

Donghae nudged me, poking my cheeks after. Annoying.

"You liked ___-ah. right hyung?" He teased. Aigo. How did he know?

I remained silent and just turned my attention to the peaceful surroundings. The rustling leaves when wind swooshed them off. The light sound of butterflies flapping their wings as they flew. The scenery of green, yellow, and orange. The heat of the sun's rays. Phew. It's summer indeed.

 

I didn't dare answer Fishy's question. I know Heechul-ah and Sungminnie likes her too. Having to like her will only make things much more complicated. And what about her? She's just a girl. Aish. This is the first time a girl lives with us, So yeah. I guess I'm not used to it that's why I thought I like ___-ah. I sighed. Why am I sighing often nowadays? Siiighs. I felt a thud on my chest but didn't took a bit of care about it.

 

--->Your POV

 

After cooking breakfast (just some omelet’s and waffles...), I walked back to the living room and found nobody.

It's almost 9AM now but all the Super Junior guys were still asleep. Aish. Are they always this lazy?

 

Moments later, Startling the hell outta me, someone poke my cheek from behind.

"Aish!!!" I squealed as someone laughed.

"It's just me.." I looked back and found Siwon-sshi. his kind face smiling at me.

"Aigo! You scared me!" I wailed. He sat on the couch across me and finished sipping his coffee.

 

I noticed that he was now sporting a formal attire. And yeah. He was extremely handsome.

"Erm.. Are you going somewhere?" I peered at him curiously. I could see his firm arm muscles behind those sleeves. Aish. This luscious guy. I dismissed the thought before drooling over him. (a/n LOL..who wouldn’t drool?:D...)

 

"Church.." He said bluntly. Ohhh. So he's going to church huh?

"Are you Christian?" I inquired as he took a peer on me too. I blushed.

"Yea. Are you, too?" He asked as I answered with a nod. I'm a Christian by the way.

 

"Great. Let's go to church together.." He said gleefully with a delighted face. It's amusing how he changes expressions from one moment to another.

"Hmm.. would that be okay?" I pried, knowing I'm just a maid here. He chuckled.

"Of course.." -- "Come on, get dress now.." He insisted as I felt helpless and just made way to my room.

 

When I got to my room, I hurriedly looked for something to wear. Aish. I realized I don't have formal attire.

I rummaged my wardrobe but merely seeing skinny jeans and dark-colored shirts. Psshh. y emo much.

(I need something churchy..) I thought as I finally found what I'm looking for.

 

"There!" I chirped.

It was a blue floral cocktail dress from long time ago. I usually wore this kind of dress before. Thanks to my mom for packing this up for me. I hope it still fits my size though. And luckily, It does.

I took off my pajamas and put on the dress. I went with a pair of sandals since I don't wear heels.. don't have, actually. And finally, a cerulean hat to match the get-up.

I decided not to put on make-up, just a lip gloss would do. I brushed my hair and laid it off.

Satisfied enough, I smiled at my reflection. Awesome. I looked more like a girl again.

 

I fixed my room before going downstairs. I'm actually messy in room but I guess I need to be tidy since I'm not at home.

"Omo! the contract!" I squealed under my breathe as I saw the documents under my bed. I wonder how they got there.

I'll show it to Eeteuk-sshi later. Oh.. but I want him to see this right away. I don't exactly know if church will be long.

I'll just put this in his room.

 

--->Kyuhyun's POV

 

I legged downstairs. I felt irritated waking up late today.

I found Siwon hyung on the living room. Surely, he's going to church. It's Sunday by the way.

I looked at him. He seemed waiting for someone.

"Ya hyung, waiting for who?" I asked as I stood in front of him, stretching.

"Oh, here she is." He snickered.

 

My jaw dropped as I leaned back. It's ___-ah prancing downstairs. She looks... different.

"Wow. You looked enticing ___-ah.." Siwon hyung complemented. She smiled shyly. Omo. Is she really our housemaid? She looked pretty much like a princess now.

"Yeah.. Heechul hyung's definitely not wrong for calling you princess.." I squeaked. She blushed. Aigo. She's really so cute now. Not that I'm saying she 'was' not, I mean. She's cuter when she wears dress than those dark get-up she sported yesterday.

 

"But don't call me 'princess' okay?" She retorted. I tittered a laugh and nod.

"We should get going.." Siwon hyung butted in as he clanged-arm with ___-ah. She flustered at the sudden skin contact. Seems like Siwon hyung's improving at skin ships huh.

 

--->Donghae's POV

 

We jogged back to the house. Even if he doesn't admit, I know about Eeteuk hyung's feelings for ___-ah.

Aish. Heechul hyung, Eeteuk hyung, Sungmin hyung, and Eunhyukie. How long do you think ___-ah's hair is?

But I guess Eeteuk-hyung's the one she likes. The gazing moment last time was enough to explain her feelings.

I felt sad for the other three admirers. Aish. A single lady breaks the hearts of three SuperJuniors.. How great.

 

We went back to the house as we saw Siwon starting the car engine. The dude never misses Sunday churches.

"Yah! Going to church?" Eeteuk hyung asked as Siwon lowered the car window.

"Ne hyung, We'll be back in an hour or two." Siwon said.

"We?" Eeteuk hyung and I croaked in unison.

 

I hovered my sight into the car and found ___-ah sitting beside the driver's seat. She lowered her head as if bowing to us and gave us her warm smile.

"Good morning Eeteuk-sshi, Donghae-sshi.." She greeted us, smiling brighter than the rising sun.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly. Omo. I swear she's beautiful. She was wearing a blue floral dress and a softy blue hat on her head. And I honestly thought her hair's long enough for all the Super Junior to admire her. I looked at Eeteuk hyung and his astonishment was quite err.. obvious.

 

"You're a Christian too ___-ah?" I asked her. She nodded, smiling slightly. I honestly felt like I was talking to other person, not ___-ah. She looks really different not wearing eyeliner, dark clothing and rocker stuff.

"You look pretty, by the way.." I praised her as she blushed. She said her thanks as I nudged Eeteuk hyung. He's still speechless as ever. Aish.

 

"We shall be going hyungs.." -- "We'll be back later." Siwon snapped as he started steering on the wheels.

 

"She's beautiful right hyung?" I squeaked after the car shoved away.

"Yeah.." Eeteuk hyung mumbled. I grinned as I went into the house.

He really likes her.

 

--->Your POV

 

I felt uneasy at this attire. I guess I wasn't used to it. Aish. It's been a long time since I wore this dress.

I usually went to church wearing my casual clothing. I don't know why I should wear formal, but hey this guy beside me's sporting a handsome suit, I should---..aww, scratch that.. I MUST match his style.

 

After the fellowship, it's finally time to go home. We settled into the car as Siwon-sshi took on the wheels.

"Ne, Are you hungry?" He asked as he fastened his seatbelt. I shook my head. I'm actually hungry but I don't wanna say it. Shhh.

"Well, I am.." He grinned. "Let's go eat. I still need to repay your kindness of accompanying me to church."

 

--->Leeteuk's POV

 

I was still astonished at ___-ah. She's undeniably beautiful. Seriously, I felt like liking her even more.

But I can't. Aish. I'll just go get some shower.

 

When I entered my room, I saw something on the foot of my bed.

It's a folder and a note was sticked to it. For Eeteuk-sshi, these are the documents. :)

I smiled. It's from ___-ah.

 

I flipped the folder open and found a contract and her application form.

I scanned through the application form, smirking. I know now her full name, birthday, school, etc.

I put it back as I take a look on the contract. To my shock, something's wrong.

 

She was faked.

 

--->Heechul's POV

 

I opened my eyes and found darkness. Aish. Am I so broken hearted that the sun won't shine on me on a Sunday morning?

Just then, I realized Heebummie's 's on my face.

I sighed as I took the cat off me.

 

I walked downstairs and found Kyuhyun and Sungmin, watching a movie. I guess they made up about the ripped teddy bear issue. I sat beside them. Looking at the wall clock and figured it's already quarter to ten.

"Where are the others?" I plumped lazily on the couch.

"The rest are here except.. Shindong hyung, Siwon and ___-ah" Fishy said while eating a piece of waffle. Aish, Where did ___-ah go?

"Shindong hyung's with his girlfriend; Siwon's at church with ___-ah.." Kyuhyun added, offering me a waffle.

 

"Bwo??" I asked, shocked. So she is also a Christian? I refused the waffle and just questionably stared at him.

"Yeah. She's a Christian." He said, answering my thoughts. Aish. This'll going to be hard. Psshh. Whatever. I'll do everything for my princess, even if that's about converting to her religion.

"She looks really pretty today. I bet Siwon hyung will take her to a date." The maknae added. Aigo. What? Date? I knitted my eyebrows and just remained silent.

 

"Morning hyungs!" Ryeowook greeted as he made his way outside. Having seen him, I frowned.

He's the one my princess likes.

"What's with the face hyung?" Yesung croaked. I'm broken hearted okay? I heaved a sigh.

 

--->Yesung's POV

 

I smirked. Heechul hyung still mistaken Wookie as the person ___-ah likes. Should I tell him the truth?

Aigo. I felt like not telling. I should leave that to ___-ah.

 

Moments later, Eeteuk hyung came rushing downstairs.

"Yah.. Everyone.. I've something to announce.." He said with a stern look on his face. I wonder what he'll tell us.

We all sat on the couches. Ryeowook went inside and settled himself into a sit too. Except for Shindong and Siwon, we're all complete.

 

"What is it hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.

"It's about ___-ah.." Eeteuk hyung said. We all furrowed our eyebrows. Wondering what's that about ___-ah.

"What about my prin-- ___-ah?" Heechul hyung frowned, I wanted to laugh. He's really bitter.

 

Eeteuk hyung explained what happened, how manager hyung wasn't really the one who hired her. And in the contract, different name was registered, definitely not our manager's name or any person related to us. Everyone tensed.

 

"So.. what will happen now hyung?" Sungmin pried worriedly, like everyone else.

"I guess we have to tell her to move out?" Hyung replied, sounding unsure. I looked at Heechul hyung's reaction. It's beyond explanation, I tell you.

"Bwo? No!" Eunhyukie grumbled. Aiish. I smell something fishy here. Not Donghae of course. The other fishy.

 

A sudden thought struck my mind. Aigo. What will happen to her bedridden father if ___-ah will lose this job?

 

"Hyung, I've something to tell." I started. Everyone's attentions on mine now. Eeteuk hyung gestured me to continue.

"Actually, I know something about her reasons of having a job.." They all peered on me.

"What's it hyung?" Ryeowook asked, low-voiced.

"I.. err.. accidentally read her diary last night when---" They all narrowed their eyes to me,

"that's accidentally okay?" I demanded as I continued again.

"As I was saying, I accidentally read her diary when I went to her room and--"

"Bwoya?!! You went to her room??!" Heechul hyung grunted. Aish. How do I explain everything to them?

 

"Aigo. It's not like I came to her room without reasons..." I sighed irritably,

"Aish.. Just let me finish okay?" -- "The thing here is, I read her diary and knew about her bedridden father with a deadly sickness..." I finally said as everyone frowned. Aish. This'll gonna be difficult.

 

--->Your POV

 

"Thanks for the lunch Siwon-sshi." I thanked him as he plopped onto the driver's sit.

"It's you I should thank, I had fun.." He smiled, "Would you come with me every Sunday though?"

"Of course~!" I chortled, smiling back at him. With that, he started the car engine and drove off home.

 

When we reached home, I went inside first while Siwon-sshi parks the car.

"Yah.. Annyeong Haseyo!" I greeted everyone. They all seemed to just notice me. I thought they were in some kind of.. serious meeting?

 

"OMO! ___-ah??" Sungmin-sshi stuttered. I wonder why.

"Pretty lady~" Eunhyuk-sshi chimed.

"Princess? You look.. dashingly beautiful!" Heechul-sshi said, wide-eyed. I blushed. I almost forgot I'm currently wearing this kind of attire.

"I told you hyung, she's pretty today.." Kyuhyun said. Pretty just today huh?

 

Siwon-sshi arrived moments later.

"Oh you're all gathered here.. What's the fuss?" He asked them as he sat on a space beside Sungmin. Sungmin-sshi nudged him and whispered something to him. Siwon-sshi seemed to be shocked after Sungmin finished whispering.

 

"___-ah, sit here.." Eeteuk-sshi said as he patted the sit beside his. I could feel the seriousness in the air and it somewhat made me slightly nervous. Instantly, Eeteuk-sshi told me everything. How my employer wasn't their manager or any of their connections.

"BWOYA??!!" I yelled angrily. I don't know who should I be angry with, though. But I just felt really plumy. irritated. stressed. pissed. Aish! So what now? Am I losing this job? Am I leaving?

 

"We've decided though. We won't make you leave." Eeteuk-sshi said. My eyes bulged out at what I heard. What did he mean by that? I'm suppose to be leaving by now right.

 

"We'll make you stay on certain conditions."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n WHAT CONDITIONSSS?
btw, thankssmuch! I got 19 subscribyyys now! hugggsmuch! :)
 
@lolisho: yee. sneaky yesungie looking over her diary. tsk tsk. ^^,
@Lisa1134: loool ohhh i want cookies too! :p