Heechul and 'the kid' over you.. :)))

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

 

--->Narrator's POV

A loud thud was heard on Eeteuk's chest as soon as your hand gripped his. His heart continued to throb loudly as he stared back at your intertwined hands before shifting his glance to your bubbly eyes.

'Doesn't she feel awkward after what I did?' He wondered deeply. True enough, he was just testing you when he fake-confessed just a while ago. And he was actually expecting you to become awkward and all. But yeah, much to his dismay, you seemed to be as normal.

"Yah, aren't you going to stand up?" You pouted (not to mention that you're deeply blushing) as you noticed that Eeteuk had just been holding your hand for quite awhile now. Eeteuk, who's seemed to wake up from his thoughts, quickly straightened up while rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm going to put my things upstairs first," He told you before untying your hands and turning back to retrieve his bag and jacket on the doorstep.

With one last smile, he messed your hair with his soft palm which made you groan in return.

'Seriously, they're SOOOO fond of messing my hair,' You thought in protest as you fixed your bangs with your fingers.

"But I wouldn't mind it if it's Teukie Oppa," You mumbled while giggling to yourself. Your eyes followed Eeteuk's retreating figure and was about to take your first step inside the dorm when all of a sudden you heard someone crying.

"Who could that be?" You asked, more to yourself, as the sobbing continued on. You froze on your knees as you recognized it was a child's voice.

"Ummaaaa! I wanna go hooome!! Waaaaah!" You heard the kid yelled followed by another series of sobs. Tracing on where the voice was coming, you figured that it's somewhere outside the dorm.

Turning your back, you decided to go outside and find the poor, lost kid.

--->Eeteuk's POV

She likes me?

She likes me, not?

She likes me?

She likes me, not?

She likes me?

She likes me, not?

"O M G! She likes me!" I almost yelled out as soon as I stepped on the last stairstep.

 

"Impossible." I muttered sadly as I stood to place.

Sure enough, she was blushing like hell when I took her hand and said those words.

But that doesn't mean she likes me, does it?

"But truthfully, she's really a snowdrop in the middle of this summer..." I mumbled under my breathe. Sighing, I started on taking my steps and walked through the hallway.

"What are they doing here?" I wondered as I took a peek on Donghae and Eunhyuk's sleeping figures. They were both sitting on the floor with their backs against the wall. Fishy's head was leaned on Hyukie's shoulder while Hyukie's was on Donghae's head.

"Aigoo. These two.." I sneered as I took a picture of them with my cellphone and immediately twitpic-ed it on twitter.

special1004: Shhhhhh.. EunHae is sleeping on our dorm hallway. Kk~ www.twitpic.com/f1shY

--->Your POV

"Shh.. Shh.. Stop crying.." I worriedly cooed as I gently ran my fingers on this small boy's head. Aigoo. I'm seriously not good on dealing with children..but hey! this kid is really, really, really, really, really cute even on his crying face. I just couldn't resist him as much as I couldn't resist Minnie Oppa.

"Hush sweetie, Noona will help you go home," I assured the little kid and as soon, his sobbings halted as he faced me with those huge, brown eyes.

"J..Jeongmal?" He sniffled with that squeaky voice. I nodded my head as I wiped his tearjerked cheeks with the back of my hand.

"So stop crying, arachi?" I told him with a cheerful voice.

"Where do you live, by the way?" I questioned but just received a blank face from this kid. Narrowing my eyes, I looked at him inquisitively. So he doesn't know where?

"It's the red house in front of the park," He suddenly blurted.

"The park is on the next street. Noona will take you there, don't worry." I gave him a light pinch on the cheek before taking his hand and started walking. But after a short while, he paused on his tracks and pulled his hand off mine.

"Could Noona carry me until we reach home? A nasty man was chasing me all day, my legs hurt now.." He pleaded, still, his arms were embracing my neck. I let out a chuckle before placing my arms on the back of his legs and with one final adjust, he was on a piggyback.

"What's your name?" I asked, almost forgetting to ask for his name.

"Yong Junhyung-imnida." He answered.

"That's a nice name.. Can I call you Junhyungie?" I asked but Junhyung huffed as he poked my cheeks with his little fingers.


"Andwaeyo! I'm not a kid anymore.. Only Umma calls me that..and I hate it!" He protested before pinching my cheeks harder. I pursed in my laughter as I suddenly remembered how he was acting all umma-i-wanna-go-home just a while ago.

"Yah, if you keep on messing with my cheeks, I'll throw you to the ground," I threatened, and soon enough, little Junhyungie quit pinching and just carried on resting his head on my shoulder.

Good boy.

"Noona, my feet really hurt," He mumbled. I sighed before turning to face his little head on my side.

"That ahjussi must be very mean to be chasing you all day, huh?" I laughed before I started walking ahead.

"Ne, he kept on asking for the hairclip I found on the street," The kid muttered with an annoyed voice. I could so say that his face was all scrunched right now.

"A hairclip? That's.. weird. He'd been chasing you all day for that?"

"Deh. The moment I found it, it's mine. And I'm planning to give it to someone now," He shyly said the last sentence which in turn made me coo for more details.

"Ne, ne, ne. Junhyungie has a crushy?" I giggled as I swayed him on my back. Junhyung held tightly on my shoulders before giving up and asking me to stop.

He reached for my ears before softly whispering, "___ Noona~"

And then a moment of silence.

 



"ME?" I inquired, rather in shock as I cackled loudly at his confession.

"Neh, Noona is so pretty," He told me. "Do you already have someone you like, Noona?" He addd and I honestly couldn't contain my laughter anymore. Seriously, this kid. He asked his question like a total not-a-kid.


"Sorry, sweetie. But Noona already has someone she likes," I told him and I noticed how he became so quiet all of a sudden. I felt guilty for no reason and shook him on my back.

"Yah, are you asleep?" I wondered. And almost surprisingly, he moved himself on hugged me tighter.

"Yong Junhyung is on a major heartbreak!" He muttered drooply. I chuckled and shook him harder.

"Aigoo. Noona likes you too, okay?" I told him. He suddenly jolted up as I continued on walking, not minding his 'shock' gasps.

"Jeongmal? Noona likes me, too?"

"Yep." I simply answered before I felt his hug choke on my neck.

"I PROMISE TO GROW UP FASTER TO BE NOONA'S BOYFRIEND!" He loudly announced in a happy tone.

"C..Can't b..breathe!" I stuttered in gasps.

"Omo! Mianhae Noona!" Junhyung apologized as he buried his head on my shoulder and after a few moments, I heard his snores on my ears.

"Aigoo, seems like my future boyfriend is finally asleep," I inwardly thought before chuckling to myself.

--->Heechul's POV

Where the hell is PRINCESS going with THAT gay kid?!

Jinjja. I almost got dehydrated after chasing that kid in the entire sunny afternoon!

Secretly, following them from behind, I took off my shades (because it's night,) and just put on my cap.

Behold! A very handsome spy!

"I PROMISE TO GROW UP FASTER TO BE NOONA'S BOYFRIEND!" I heard the gay kid yelled.

So that kid isn't gay?
But why the hell is he hitting up on my girl?

Aishh. That kid wasn't contented with the precious piggyback ride from my princess?
Not to mention that HE took the pretty pretty hairclip which I bought for ___-ah! Now he's being all possesive huh?

I'm so going to crush your soul, kiddo!!

'Heechul, he's just a kid.' My inner self told me. I pondered for a while before taking in what he said.

'Ara! Ara! That kid is no match on me anyways!' I told my nosy self and received a tired-like sigh from him.


Should I approach them now? It seemed like the little kid, a.k.a. my future rival, is already asleep on Princess' back.

--->Your POV

Weird.

It seemed like someone's following us.

I felt a familiar shiverring on my spine as I fastened my pace and carefully checked on the sleeping Junhyung on my back.

Glancing on my wristwatch, I figured that it's already 10PM.

. . .

AISHHH! I freaken' forgot about Teukie Oppa's dinner!!!

Inwardly smacking my head, (because I couldn't! See, my arms were both supporting Junhyung and blah blah. Okay, I'll quit explaining now..) Anyway, I could see the park now. Just a few more minutes and I'll come home and enjoy a peaceful dinner with Teukie Oppa.. I do hope the other members are all asleep so that we could be alone together and enjoy the meal. Omo. That would surely be so-


"Princess!" I heard someone called. A familiar voice. A VERY familiar voice.

'Who could that be?' Gawd. Am I kidding myself? Of course, it's-

"What could you be doing out here, Heechul?" I asked bluntly but more kindly as soon as I turned to face him.

Heechul grinned and said nothing. Instead, he swiftly took the oh-so-cute sleeping Junhyung from my back and carried him with one hand.

Straightening my back from being hunched, I wiggled my eyebrows at him as I observed how he carefully laid the kid's head on his shoulder.

"Who's this kid, Princess?"

--->Heechul's POV

EEEW! Why am I holding this kid? Aishh. I should make a good impression to ___-ah, right? I remember Sulli advicing me that one time.

"That's Junhyung, he's lost. I'm helping him to get home." She told me with a raised eyebrow. I avoided her eyes as we both stood still across each other.

"Yah, Heechul.." *sighs* How could Princess be overly informal to me?

"Are you following us just now?" She asked. I gulped hard before answering her with a big "NO."

"I was on my way home when I saw you two here," I reasoned out as Princess stared back at me, unconvinced. Sweatdropping, I waved my hand at her.


"Aishh. Come on, let's get this little buddy home," I said with a naggy voice but she's deep into her thoughts and it so seemed that she didn't hear me.

--->Your POV

GREAT TIMING, HEECHUL!

I could so use you!

Sinister laughs were heard deep into my mind as I clasped my hands together and gazed pleadingly at Heechul.

"Can you grant me a favor?" I started. And not surprisingly, Heechul smiled and said those disgusting words.

"Anything for you,"

Eew.

"Anything?" I asked as Heechul nodded his head. I smiled back at him as I cheered inwardly.

"That kid lives on the red house in front of the park. Could you take him there? I need to go home now. Thank you!" I told in one breathing before bowing and turning my back to walk off.

Teukie Oppa! I'm coming!!

--->Heechul's POV

WAE WAE WAE?

NOT SO FAST, PRINCESS!

"Yah!" I quickly reached Princess' hand and gripped on her wrist tightly.

"Bwoh? Take him home!" She glared at me. The gay kid on my hold almost had been waken up as he sloppily moved his head on my shoulder.

"Shhh.." I shooshed ___-ah for being too loud. She pouted in defeat as she looked at her hand on mine.

"I'll still need to cook ramen for Teukie Oppa," I heard her grumble.

I knitted my eyebrows before looking unhappily at her,

"Bad girl. You're cheating on me."

--->Your POV

He's totally nuts.

"Whatever," I snapped with a pout. Heechul held my hand tighter as he started walking with me being dragged along.

AISH. I hate this!

 

"If you're worried about hyung starving, he's old enough to cook for himself." Heechul told me matter-of-factly. I pouted even more as I slumped my face in a scrunch.

It's not that I'm worried of him.

"He might be worried of me being gone all of a sudden this late night," I mumbled. Heechul suddenly stopped before we locked meaningful gazes with each other.

"I'll call him then," He snickered.

W..What?

"NO!!"

--->Heechul's POV

"Don't worry about ___-ah, we're together. Bye," I inwardly laughed after hanging up. Teukie hyung didn't had the chance to utter a word.

Turning back at Princess, she was still glaring at me.

"What?" I asked her with a loud voice.

"Nevermind. You're such an annoying guy, you know that?" She scoffed. Aigoo. Am I really that annoying? Is that a bad thing?

Princess walked ahead, her hand was holding tightly on my wrist this time. I pulled away and instead squeezed our hands together.

Omo. Aren't we cute?

I was blushing real furious as we both strolled down the road. Hands intertwined, with smiles on our faces (to be honest, it's just me, she's such a killjoy), and yeah, not to forget this kid named Junhyung on my shoulder.

Aigoo. Aren't we look like a real couple?

--->Eeteuk's POV

So she's with Chuli now.

Maybe, Heechul dragged her out again. Perhaps, for dinner? I could so imagine how much she's annoyed by now.

I sighed as I stared blankly at the two bowls of kimchi ramen in front of me.

Who'll eat her share now? Such a waste.

"Hyung!" I heard someone called. It's Siwon.

"Have you seen Hyukie and Fishy?" He asked as he took a seat beside me. I took a spoonful of the spicy noodles before answering him,

"Haven't you seen my tweet? Don't bother them," Siwon knitted his eyebrows as he observed on my eating. Glancing back at him, I saw him gulp as he looked intently at my food.

He looked funny.

"Do you want some?" I asked my dongsaeng with an eye smile before urging him to eat ___-ah's noodle soup.

--->Your POV

"Thank you so much for taking him here," Junhyung's Umma bowed ninety-degrees low as soon as she took the sleeping kid from Heechul. I worriedly smiled at how polite she was and said that it's really nothing.


"I've been looking for my son the whole day. Thank God he's fine. I can't thank you both enough. Would you like to go inside?" Typical umma. Omo. I suddenly miss my mom.

Heechul was surprisingly polite as he conversed and joked around Junhyung's umma. I just watched them both as they exchanged laughs.

"Yah, you look strangely familiar.." Junhyung umma suspiciously told Heechul with her sharp eyes. I felt a thud on my chest as I was suddenly nervous that she might recognize him. Turning to face Heechul, I gave him a why-did-you-put-off-your-cap look followed by you're-so-dead-if-she-recognize-you look. See how meaningful my eyes are?

But to my surprise, he just sweetly smiled at me plus the mind blowing wink. I raised an eyebrow and inquisitively pouted at him.

"Of course, how could you not know me Ahjumma? I'm Super Junior's Kim Heechul!"

--->Heechul's POV

"For real?" Junhyung's umma assured as her eyes widened and observed me from head to toe. Princess was looking me in extreme disbelief.

"It's really you! Oh, and I should say that you have a very pretty girlfriend!" OH! Ahjumma! I love you already!

I nodded my head at hear in confirmation as I put an arm around ___-ah's shoulder.

"Deh, she's my girlfriend," I announced. Ahjumma almost blushed and I could so say that she's happy for us.

"You wanna die?" Princess threatened with her pursed lips as she nudged to get off me but I tightly held her on and continued to laugh along with Junhyung's umma.

"Ahjumma, I trust you'll keep 'us' a secret," I winked at her. She happily nodded her head and assured me that nothing about tonight would come out on the newspapers the next morning.


"___-n..noona.." Suddenly, the used-to-be-a-gay kid woke up. He rubbed her eyes with his little fingers and hugged his Umma upon seeing her smiling eyes.


"UMMA!" He cried as he embraced his mom tightly.

"Sweetie, you're home..." His mom said in a soothing voice.
"You should thank them for helping you," Junhyung umma told her son but the kid tilted his head as he stared blankly at her mother.

"Them?"

--->Your POV

I was laser-glaring Heechul's hand on my shoulder when the little kid woke up.

"Them? But it's only ___-Noona who helped me.." He mumbled in wonder. I sneered at Heechul and threw him a triumphant look.

Remembering all the lies he told Junhyung's umma, I wasn't surprised that he's sort of sweatdropping by now.

Haha! He even told ahjumma that he couldn't resist a crying kid on the street. Pfft. Liar.

While laughing ridiculously at Heechul's face, Junhyung suddenly gasped and pointed a finger at Heechul.

"HEECHUL AHJUSSHI?!" He gasped in horror before his eyes all went wide in shock.

"Annyeong!" Heechul greeted the kid with a sly smile.

They know each other?

Wait. HE CALLED HEECHUL, AHJUSSHI! hahahahahahaha!!! I truly love Junhyung!

"You know him?" I asked Junhyung. He nodded before pulling off from his mother's hold and straightening himself as he stood up before me.

"He's the mean ahjusshi who chased me all day for this," He fished out a pretty hairclip from his pocket and showed it to me.

R.O.F.L. that guy was Heechul? I'm not surprised.

"Noona..why is his arm on your shoulders? Is he the guy you like?" He drooply asked.

"Ani-" I said but was cutted off when I felt Heechul leaned closer and kissed my cheek for about 1..2..3..4..5..6.. 7 seconds long! I seemed to be left frozen as my breathings abruptly raced for some unknown reason.

"Yes. We're dating." I heard Heechul say.

Aigoo. Quick ___! You should so slap and kick and punch and kill Heechul NOW!

But why couldn't I move?

My body seemed to be weakened and I don't like this feeling. How could that mere kiss had this effect on me now?

--->Junhyung's POV (HAHAHA! Yeah. He has a POV too..)

Noona, Why him?

 

So Noona and Super Junior's Kim Heechul are going out?

Yeah. I was just kidding around when I told Heechul ahjusshi that I don't know him. But nonetheless, I'm not a fan of him.

ANYWAY.

Noona likes this kind of guy? I'm worried.

Sighing out deeply, I looked up with teary eyes and was caught by that silly smile on Heechul's face.

I. Couldn't. Believe. That. Noona. Is. Inlove. With. Him.

SIGHS.

"Ahjusshi, is ___-Noona the girl you're giving this hairclip to?" I asked with my tiny voice. Aish. Hate it. I wanna grow uppppp!

"Isn't that obvious?" He answered with a raised eyebrow. Shifting my gaze to Noona, she was somewhat like a statue. She didn't budge.

"Noona.." I nudged the hem of her shirt which apparently brought her to life.

"W..What is it?" She asked as she abruptly crouched down to my level while rubbing her eyes with her hands.

I smiled at her pretty face before pinning her bangs up with the hairclip. "You shouldn't hide your pretty eyes, Noona."

"Are you giving this to me?" She touched the hairclip on her fringe before saying her thanks with a genuine smile. In the background, I saw Heechul ahjusshi smiling proudly at me, both of his thumbs were put up.

Reaching for Noona's ears, I whispered her something, "I'll definitely steal Noona from that guy someday!" I heard her chuckle before I planted a kiss on her cheek and ran inside our house.

--->Narrator's POV

After more talks with Junhyung's umma, you suddenly realised how late it was.

"Yah, let's go home.." You whispered to Heechul beside you. Even though your an inch apart, whenever his skin touched you, weird shivers ran to your whole body.

'It's the same electric shivers as when I am with Teukie Oppa..' You pondered as you watched Heechul bade his farewell to Junhyung's umma. You followed it by a series of bows and smiles before turning your back at her.

Quickly, you walked hastily ahead and was almost in a run. Heechul followed behind you, trying to catch up with you.

"Princess!" You heard him call but then continued to walk quickly ahead.


"AISH!" You hissed in frustration, yet was immensely blushing as you touched the spot where Heechul kissed you.

Heechul continued on catching up with you as he called your name, I mean Princess. While holding on your thumping chest, You panted as you could almost see the dorm on the far end of the street.

"AAHHHHHH!!"

You squealed as you fell on your lower back.

"Appaaaa.." You whimpered as you held on your ankle. Heechul immediately ran to you as soon as he saw you trip over your heels.

"Careless woman," He muttered as he knelt a knee on the ground. You glared at him dangerously as you swished away his approaching hand.

You tried to stand up but ended up walking limply as your ankle was apparently twisted.

'Aish.. I'm so unlucky..' You inwardly grimaced as you winced at every step.

Heechul sighed as he put his hands on his waist.

"Stubborn.." He snickered and the next thing you knew, you were on his lap as he knelt to the ground. Heechul glanced at you before holding your hurt foot.

"Aw! Stop!" You loudly told him but Heechul held it with both of his hands, you gulped as you could foresee what he's going to do.

"W..What are you- AW!"

With one turn, Heechul twisted your ankle as you unknowingly held on his shoulder before closing your eyes.

"There.. it'll feel better now," He said as he continued to examine your foot. Slowly, you opened your eyes before moving your foot.

"Gomawo.." You mumbled. Heechul smiled as he was happy to see you being more kind to him.

"Now, I'll lift you home," He announced as he put you on his arms and lifted you up in the bridal way.

"YAH! Put. Me. Down!" You said with squeaky voice but Heechul just shook his head and grinned at you. Your arms were still wrapped around his neck as you were supporting yourself.

"YAAAAAAAAHH!!" You kept on shouting. Heechul shooshed you and reminded you how late it was.

"Yah, stop shouting or else, I'll kiss you." Immediately, you zipped your mouth off and blushed deeply. Heechul sneered upon noticing your reaction.


'She's cute when flustered,'

"Don't deny it, Princess.. I know you tripped over on purpose so I'll carry you like this.." Heechul told you with a chuckle. The dorm was a few doors away but he kept his steps on a slow pace.

"You're really hopeless.." You muttered sarcastically as you poked and pinched and played on Heechul's face.

"Not the face!" Heechul yelled furiously but you kept on messing with his cheeks and nose while laughing out loud.

"YAH! I'll really kiss you!" He threatened on as he leaned closer to your face. You instantly covered your face with your palms as you saw him coming.

Heechul stopped as he saw something on your hand.

"TEUKIE?" He mumbled as he read the hangul writing on your hand. Hearing him mumble, you quickly hid your hand and avoided Heechul's sad gaze.

"T..That's n..nothing.." You stuttered as you tried to explain yourself. But Heechul remained silent and just held you on his arms as he walked ahead. You didn't get it why you were that affected though. It's like.. you didn't want to see him being like that. And yet you're also annoyed at him being all clingy to you.

Feeling all miserable, you just closed your eyes and unconsciously rested your head on Heechul's shoulder as you suddenly fell asleep. Heechul pouted but then smiled after as he took a glimpse of the glistening hairclip on your bangs.

"It looks pretty on my princess," He smiled as he carefully planted a kiss on your lips. The soft touch made you scrunched your face but didn't wake you up, nonetheless.

 

"Darn that hand. That's what you get for pissing me off." He inwardly said before continued walking home.


**
A VERYYY LONG UPDATE!! :)) i hope it's not crap. >.< lolol junhyung's the kid!! kk. im crushing on junhyung atm..so yep.. *swishes hair* :B
anyway, chuli kissed you! But you didn't know, okay? XDDDDD

THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING WITH ME IN THIS STORY. C: I truly love all your comments...! I read them again and again and again and again and agaaaaain.. just so you know..it motivates me to continue writing.

again, thank you guys.. SARANGHAE ♥