Note to myself: Never get Sulli drunk again.

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 20
--->Narrator's POV
 
"Is EunHae real?" Everybody laughed. You asked the question like you wanted a YES for an answer. Apparently, You've been playing some Q&A portion over the bonfire and it's your turn to ask.
 
"Yeah, it's indeed true ___-ah. They can't get enough of each other." Shindong scoffed. The EunHae couple were shooting glares over all the guys. It's noticeable how they distanced theirselves from each other after hearing your question.
 
"Shindong hyung!" Eunhyuk protested. Beside him, Donghae smirked.
"Hyukjae~~ Why're you denying 'us'?" Fishy cooed as he clinged arm with Hyukie. Eunhyuk nudged him and backed off, but Donghae insists on holding his arm, making everyone laughed even more. Apart from you, they all knew that Donghae was just fooling around. And true enough, Eunhyuk was worried that you might take it seriously.
 
(Aigo. So it's true?) You thought as you felt dizzy with some inappropriate ideas popping into your mind.
 
"___-ah? You alright?" Sungmin asked worriedly, seeing you shook your head uneasily.
"Ah yeah Oppa. I'm fine." You retorted.
 
(Aish! I shouldn't have asked that.) You cursed inwardly. The idea of couple still made you dizzy.
"Aigo Princess! You looked pale!" Heechul muttered as put an arm around you and pulled you closer.
"Just a little headache Oppa." You said. Heechul on the other hand was grinning widely, You unknowingly called him Oppa.
 
"___-ah! Don't believe them! EunHae's fanmade! It's never real!...." Eunhyuk continued explaining furiously but Donghae was still acting flirty over the poor monkey.
"Hey quit it you fish!"
 
Heechul was laughing so hard until Yesung spoke.
"Don't worry Hyukie, You're not alone with a gay partner." -- "Heechul hyung has Hankyung hyung as well as Teukie hyung with Kangin." He finished, earning Eeteuk and Heechul's glare.
 
"I miss those two. Including Bummie." Ryeowook sighed after. You knew who's he talking about. The three missing members. Eventually, your dizziness eased at the sudden silence in the air. You could notice Heechul's rather sad aura and felt sorry for him.
 
(Maybe, he's really close to that Hankyung..) You thought as you soothingly patted his back.
 
---
The silence was broken by Shindong's yelling.
 
"Wookie!" Shindong opened the cooler where the drinks were placed.
"Deh hyung?" Ryeowook asked. He was toasting marshmallows on stick over the bonfire and was chuckling with Kyuhyun's kind of lame jokes.
 
"You call these sodas?" Shindong said as he took bottles of wine and whiskey from the cooler. Everyone's glances turned towards Ryeowook whose confused face couldn't be hidden. Wookie just smiled slyly at his hyungs.
 
"I guess I took the wrong cooler?" He shrugged, laughing stutteredly.
 
"That's fine. This is a celebration after all." Heechul said as he gazed over you.
"But Sulli here is still a minor." You said as Sulli pouted over you. Obviously, she doesn't want to be left behind and wanted to join the err.. drinking.
 
"Just give her seawater to drink." Heechul said which earned him a glare from Sulli. Everyone laughed as Sulli pouted even more to you.
 
"Unnie~~" She cooed.
"Bwoh? Am I your mother?" You replied, not getting why Sulli asks you permission to drink alcohol.
 
"So I can?" Sulli's face abruptly become bright.
"Whatever. You're now a big girl." You just retorted, hoping to end Sulli's nagging over you.
 
"Yeah. Sulli's a lady now. She's got Taeminnie." Donghae teased, making your eyebrows twitch questionably at Sulli.
"Oh! You're with Taemin, Sulli-ah?!" Shindong squeaked, the others' faces where shocked as well.
 
"Who's Taemin?" You asked accusingly at Sulli. For some reason, you felt like Sulli lied to you about her telling you that she's not in a relationship with anybody.
 
"Donghae Oppa! I'm not with T-Taemin! Where did you get t-that?!!" Sulli stuttered furiously, her nose beaming imaginary flares. Donghae laughed.
 
"I heard Heechul hyung said something about it." He said, making Sulli speechless.
 
"Ooooooohh~!" Everyone cooed.
 
"HEECHUL OPPA???!!" Sulli yelled angrily at Heechul who was hiding behind your back. Somehow, you were inflicted by Sulli's flaming rage as you were sitting between her and Heechul. You stood up and let Sulli attack Heechul, making everyone laughed at the scene.
 
"I badly wanna fry a fish now." muttered Heechul who was wondering how come the fish could eavesdrop. Do fishes have ears to do so?
 
--->Your POV
 
"Oppa. Who's Taemin?" I asked Sungmin Oppa as I busied myself with burning a barbeque stick. Sulli's still attacking Heechul Oppa with her light punches. Poor blonde guy.
 
"Don't you know him? He's from the group, SHINee." He said. Ohh. Of course I know about SHINee. Who wouldn't?
"Taemin's the maknae. He's great at dancing." Sungmin Oppa added.
 
Whatever. I don't really care. I just don't wanna be left behind about my Sulli's lovelife. Aiiish. I still can't believe she lied to me. The Silly girl approached me after she's done arguing with Heechul Oppa.
 
"I swear Unnie! We're not together!" She said that loudly enough for everyone to hear, obviously trying to convince each of us. Aigo. I sorta like the look on this girl's face now. Priceless.
 
"Hmmph." I snapped and turned my back to her. Silly girl. I winked at Sungmin Oppa, indicating that I was just fooling with Sulli. Sungmin Oppa winked back. I melted.
 
"Unnie!" cried Sulli.
"Bwo?!" I sound irritated. ha ha! That's what you get.
 
Sulli leaned closer to me and whispered in my ears.
"We're really not together Unnie. I just got a little.. c-crush over him." She fizzed in my ear. Oh! Crush? That's just the same. Psshhh. I faced Sulli and smirked.
 
"I do believe you Silly." I said with a rather sweet voice. Ahem. Sulli smiled.
"It's okay if YOU HAVE A CRUSH WITH THAT TAEMIN. JUST LET ME MEET HIM SOON OKAY?" I finally said loud enough for everyone to hear as well.
 
Sulli's face turned red. Even with the dim lit, I could see her flusterred expression. I wonder if I'm getting overboard. Poor Sulli. Sorry.
 
"Sulli-ah got a crush with Taemin-ah!" Kyuhyun Oppa huffed along with the others.
"How cute." Siwon Oppa commented.
 
"Everything starts with that eenie minnie crushyy~~" Yesung Oppa followed.
"Taeminnie plus Sulli-ah~ equals TAELI!!" Eunhyuk Oppa teased even more.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
Sulli stood up and legged towards where Ryeowook was.
"Wae? I'm not saying anything.." Ryeowook said, terrified of what Sulli might do to him. Kyuhyun hid behind Ryeowook, as well as Yesung who hurriedly shoved away as Sulli approaches.
 
"Give me that." Sulli croaked but Ryeowook doesn't get what she was talking about.
 
"Aishh." She hissed as she grabbed a bottle of whiskey and hurriedly shoved it into .
She actually wanna die because of embarrasment. What will happen now if she met SHINee along with the Super Junior guys?! Her secret will be revealed and stuff between them and her crush will be awkward.
 
"Silly! What do you think you're doing?" You yelled as you saw Sulli on her second bottle. You were about to stand up when Eeteuk made his way to the girl and took the bottle forcefully off Sulli.
 
"Opppppaaa!!~~" Sulli said groggily as she embraced Eeteuk tightly.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
"I think she's drunk." I heard Heechul hyung mumbled. The way Sulli acts now, she really seemed to be heavily drunken. She hugged Eeteuk hyung tightly, making the latter tilt his head in confusion.
 
"Hyung. She's surely drunk." Siwon said.
"That fast?" asked Ryeowook. Psshh. He's the one to blame. Why the hell does he have separate cooler for these alcoholic drinks?
 
___-ah stood up, assisting the drunken Sulli as Eeteuk hyung settled her into a sit next to us. Heechul hyung snapped a picture of Sulli, smirking. He's up to something, I know.
 
"Unnniyye~~" Sulli cooed as she hiccuped like a drunk retard. She sat upright and shook her head furiously.
"Silly. Why did you drink that much?" ___-ah said angrily but Sulli didn't seem to hear her.
 
"Swish water to her face ___-ah." I suggested. Sulli's obviously not awake. Aigo. I don't understand how kids think now. Aishh. But I'm still a kid too. Well, nah.
 
"D-don't!! I want to be eaten by a huuuuuuge monster now and then gone like forever!!! haha!" What the? She's seriously drunk. She kept on laughing and laughing all over like a retarded kid.
 
"Mr. Boogie, ni geu chumi ni geu momi~" She sang sloppily. Aigo. She totally lost it.
 
"Aiish! Sulli-sshi. Just pass out and stop talking." ___-ah said. Eeteuk hyung was still on her side now. Aishh. Feeling of jealousy evades me again. I sighed at the image of them side by side.
 
They do look good together.
 
But it would be more cuter if we're together.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
I never thought Sulli would go this far. Aishh. Such a pain.
"___-ah. Should we get her home?" I asked ___-ah who's busy assisting Sulli on her hold.
 
She nodded. "Ah Ne Oppa, I think we sh--"
 
"Unnie~~ Let's stay here for a bit! This is your night! Chukhahaeyo!" Sulli began singing a congratulations song with her crappy drunken voice.
 
"Hyung, I think we should all go home?" Sungmin said beside me.
"Yeah Oppa. It's been a long night and I think we should end it here." ___-ah sighed. I turned to my watch. It's almost 10 p.m. now.
 
"Should we get Sulli to the f(x) dorm?" Heechul asked, yawning. I knitted my eyebrows to him.
"Nah. Are you kidding? What will our hoobaes think?" I answered impatiently. We have no choice but to keep her with us until tomorrow.
 
"Omo! Sh-She's gonna throw up!" Kyuhyun croaked as Sulli began fidgeting in my arms.
 
--->Your POV
 
Sulli's such a mess. Now I'm certain that she's still a kid.
 
"You alright now?" I asked her as soon as she finished the throwing up phase. She was still stumbling and cold sweat dropped off her. She nodded her head in response.
 
"Aigoo Unnie! Many things run on my mind and still I felt dizzy thinking about them~" She sighed. I was half-thinking she's still drunk by the way she spoke. All the Super Junior guys except Eeteuk Oppa and Heechul Oppa, were heading off to the van, while Sulli was still here freshening up.
 
Heechul Oppa messed Sulli's hair. I bet they have this close relationship ever since I saw them together last night. They'll actually pass like brothers and sisters.
"What were you exactly thinking? Aside from Taemin?" Heechul Oppa teased, making Sulli frown. I was guilty, on the other hand.
 
"Mianhae Sulli-ah. I didn't mean to get too far." I pouted at her, making her half-opened eyes smile.
 
"It's alright Unnie. Aishh. It's something about you that I'm worrying about." She said. I wonder what's that she's talking about. I gave her a questioning look which made her explained right away.
 
"Eeteuk Oppa already has a girlfriend and I'm not happy about that. Aishh. I don't want my Unnie to fall into a heartbreak story again." She said sloppily.
 
Ji...Jinjja? Teukie Oppa has a girlfriend. . .
 
W-wait? Did she just said that with Heechul Oppa and Eeteuk Oppa here? OMO!
I hovered my sight around me and found Heechul Oppa beside me, with a shocked look on his face. Oh gawd! I inwardly facepalmed myself.
 
Dang you Sulli! Is this what you call revenge?!
 
I caught a look on Eeteuk Oppa and literally facepalmed myself this time. By the look on his face, he surely heard what Sulli said just now. And no doubt he understood what she meant.
 
Eotteoke?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n I knowwww! Sorry for updating after such a looooong time. T^T
blame writer's block. >< anyway. as you can see. this is chapter 20, not chapter 23. coz I edited the whole fic.
pssshhh but dont worry caz I assure you that I didnt change a thing. I juz corrected some misspellings and wrong grammar. and thatz bcos I . ><
 
so yep. I hope you liked the update tho~ <3333 sorry, no chuli POV. >< and sorry coz its not that good. ><
anyhoooo..love yer comments btw~  *hugggggssss*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------