I'm on wall kpop?!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

  

--->Your POV

School tomorrow. I told Eeteuk Oppa that I'll be going to school this week.

It will be the last week of school since summer vacation's coming. And then I'll be free.

I didn't tell him that I'll be graduating though.

I thought of not coming on the graduation ceremony. Aiish. Nothing. I just felt like not coming.

I wrote to my diary before going to sleep.

It's been a good day. Firstly because I didn't lose this job.

The Super Junior guys have been very nice to me all along.

I felt guilty on how I used to hate them. Aish.

But seriously, they're all so good.

Today, I was able to call each of them, Oppa.

It's kinda awkward but I'll get used to it.

I feel like I got my own brothers now.

And it's really a happy feeling.

I called Heechul-sshi, Oppa coz he looked so mad when I skipped on him.

Whatever, I'll live to annoy him. haha!

I'll be staying here as a Genie.

I'm granting their wishes and I actually found it fun. --> than being a maid of course.

Only Shindong Oppa, Eeteuk Oppa, Siwon Oppa, and Donghae Oppa

made their wishes already, the others haven't think of theirs yet.

Every morning, I'll be walking with Eeteuk Oppa.

Isn't that cool? <33

I put on my headphones and went to sleep.

--->Narrator's POV

The next morning, you put on your uniform and ran downstairs.

Unfortunately, you didn't hear your clock alarmed because you had your headphones on.

(Stupid headphones as ever..) You cursed silently as you rushed downstairs.

You turned to the wall clock. You currently have fifteen more minutes to spare for the trip but sadly, the Super Junior dorm is three bus stations away from your school.

You scratched your head frustratingly. (Aiish. I can't attend my first period with this..)

"___-ah? You're going to school?" A voice from behind spoke. You leaned back and found Donghae.

You just nodded, closed eyes.

"What's with the face? Are you going to be late?" He asked, staring at your pissed face you just can't hide.

"Yeah. And I can't miss my first class. It's kinda important." You sniffed.

He chuckled. "I can give you a ride, if you want." He offered.

(Blessing in disguise of a fish! Thank you God!...) You thought happily as you accepted his offer.

--->Donghae's POV

"You're still a high schooler?" I asked as she plopped beside the driver's sit. She's looking like the usual ___-ah. Not the princess ___-ah yesterday, but at least she's wearing a skirt. However, she had her eyeliners on and her long side bangs laid on her face. I can hardly see her other eye.

"Yea Oppa." She answered. I smiled at her calling me Oppa. I should have wished for her to only call me as her Oppa. I bet Heechul hyung and the others were extremely glad at my wish. Unfair much.

I smiled at her and continued driving. She directed me the way to her school.

It's kinda far but we reached it five minutes before her time.

"Kamsahaeyo Oppa." She smiled at me.

"You're welcome." I said as she unfastened her seatbelt. but before she went out of the car, I called her.

"___-ah, can I ask you something?"

--->Your POV

"Sure Oppa. Go ahead." I said, urging him to ask the question right away. I'm still minutes earlier so it's okay.

"Kitten, Chihuahua, or Anchovy?" He finally asked. I tilted my head slightly on the side.

What exactly is he asking?

He noticed my confused state and chuckled.

"Just pick one." He said.

Fine. I rolled my eyes upwards and put an index on my temple, pretending to think really hard.

"I don't like kittens, they're arrogant. I don't find them sweet." I started, he chuckled slightly but he seemed to be hiding it.

He waved his hand, gesturing me to go ahead.

"Anchovy? Is that a fish? Who would like that?" I said, wondering what he's up to. He burst out laughing. I'm still clueless as ever.

"I suppose I'll pick the Chihuahua." I just said.

"Cute and sweet at the same time. I really wanna cuddle one." I said, grinning. I narrowed my eyes at him but he didn't mind. (a/n: I guess you all know that the kitten is chuli, the anchovy is hyukie, and the Chihuahua is minnie. :3)

"Can I go now Oppa?" I peered at him as he nodded his head.

"Fine. Just always remember that a monkey can sometimes actually be an anchovy." He said grinning.

I knitted my eyebrows on him, wondering what he's talking about. Aishh. Whatever.

"Thanks for the ride again Oppa." I waved at him and walked off.

--->Narrator's POV

"Who's that?" Rizza said as she saw you went out of a car. Apparently, she and Kam were waiting for you on the school gates. You waved goodbye at Donghae and waited for him to shove off before heading inside the school grounds.

"___-ah!" Kam and Rizza called you. You quickly approached them and greeted them each good morning.

Before they could even started questioning you, you pulled them both to class.

"Chat later, we're going' to be late, girlfriends!"

--->Your POV

Lunch time. My girlfriends and I sat on a bench under the huge shadow of a tree.

It's Summer really, I could actually feel the hot rays of the sun. Warm wind blew on my face.

"___-ah, Who drove you here by the way?" Rizza asked out of nowhere. I shuddered. I hope she didn't recognize Donghae Oppa. I laughed nervously as I pretend to be engrossed with my lunch.

"Cousin. Yeah. A-A cousin." I tittered as I gulped on my juice.

"Introduce him to me, will you?" Kam nudged me excitedly. "He's hot. I personally thought he looked kinda like Donghae Oppa." Surprisingly enough, I spat the juice to the ground at the sound of his name. So they thought it's Donghae Oppa.. Aishh! I should've been more careful. The two of them looked at me suspiciously.

"Err..This juice ! Too sweet!" I just whined, covering up. They shrugged it off and gave me tissue.

"Whatever." Rizza said as she turned her back on me. I exhaled deeply.

"I wonder who's that y girl flinging on our Oppas." Kam wailed. "I don't believe it's just a puppy"

I listened as they gossip. And I swear this will be the first time I am doing this. I wonder what they meant by puppy.

"Yeah me too. They all talk about her and one thing's confirmed, Heechul Oppa likes her while that woman likes Ryeowookie Oppa." Rizza sighed heavily. I shivered.

Omo. That.. That girl.. Could it possibly be me?

I shut my mouth up and continued listening to them. They said something about the Super Junior Oppas talking about 'her' on Twitter. Aishh. Those guys. Why are they talking about 'me' online?

I guessed that's what Yesung Oppa meant by some of the Super Junior guys talking about me late night. Psshh. That's more exactly like twitter-ing about me.

"It's actually a headline on wallkpop yesterday." Kammy added.

Shoot. Busted. I left my mouth hanged open.

I closed my eyes furiously hoping to relax my quirky nerves.

Somehow, I could imagine that once my identity's all found out, all the netizens, fangirls, and ELFs will surely kill me for stealing their Oppas from them. Aisht. Scary.

--->Narrator's POV

Meanwhile, the Super Junior guys were having their lunch together..

"Yah! Listen here." Donghae announced as he scooted his phone out of his pocket and placed it on the dining table.

Everyone looked at him questionably until the phone spoke.

It appeared that it's a recorded file.

"Kitten, Chihuahua, or Anchovy?" It's Donghae's voice. Heechul, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk shoved their attentions at the sound of the question. Donghae just laughed and told them to wait for more. All the others as well paid attention.

There was silence until Donghae softly chuckled.

"Just pick one." Donghae said.

"I don't like kittens, they're arrogant. I don't find them sweet." Heechul almost choked. He coughed really hard. (It's Princess's voice!)

"Hyung. ___-ah said you're arrogant!" Kyuhyun mocked as Heechul glared at him.

"Not me dummy. Kittens." Heechul defended, sipping water.

"Anchovy? Is that a fish? Who would like that?" It's your voice again. Donghae's loud burst of laugh came noticeable on the background. Eunhyuk knitted his eyebrows on all the guys. They are all laughing so hardly now, clutching on their stomachs. (Aishh. I'm actually a monkey..) He thought as he glared darkly on Donghae, muttering silent curses. (Fishy.. you traitor..)

"I suppose I'll pick the Chihuahua." All eyes on Sungmin now who's just smiling proudly.

"Cute and sweet at the same time. I really wanna cuddle one." Sungmin did some flattered aegyo and then went back into eating.

"Aigo. He's not even a Chihuahua. He's a rabbit actually." Heechul muttered irritably to himself.

"Anyway, Thanks for the wonderful morning greeting Fishy." scoffed Heechul as all the others laughed.

"Ne fishy, why only the three of them?" Yesung asked.

"Waeyo? They're the ones who likes ___-ah here." Donghae answered as he took his phone from the table and returned its place in his pocket. Eeteuk gazed at him questionably but he just shrugged it off.

There was a long Oooooooh!

"Omo. Even Hyukie hyung likes ___-ah?" Ryeowook squeaked.

"I knew it!" Heechul croaked.

"Aish! Jinjja?" Sungmin sighed.

"What a girl." Kyuhyun said, eyes rolling.

"She's adorable though." Shindong added.

Eunhyuk just remained silent.

(Who cares if they knew..) He thought as he got out of the dining room.

--->Your POV

I head straight home after school. Still pissed about how I became a headline on wallkpop.

Aiishhh. Such a mess. Seriously.

"Annyeong ___-ah!" Eeteuk-sshi greeted me as I stomped upstairs, not even greeting him back.

I guess I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone.

Opening my computer, I quickly looked for wallkpop.com

SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS TALKED ABOUT A GIRL ON TWITTER?

Aiish. This can be it. I scanned the page for the article and read.

ELFs and Netizens were greatly alarmed at the exchange of tweets of the Super Junior members last Saturday night on twitter. Based on the tweets, Kim Heechul was broken hearted over a girl because that girl likes Kim Ryeowook. Following the phases of their tweets, all assumed that even Lee Sungmin and Lee Eunhyuk likes the girl.

Their manager said that it was a huge misunderstanding. He assured that the boys are not in love and that it's really not a girl they're talking about but a dog. The manager quoted, "The boys bought a puppy last week.. A girl puppy. And it seemed it took a liking on Ryeowookie that made the other guys jealous of him."

However, fans and reporters didn't believe the explanation. But the manager showed them a picture of a little brown puppy cuddled by Ryeowook. By that, people just took it in and believed.

I smirked. "I'm suddenly a puppy."

What a lame excuse.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N LOL hope you like the update.
I personally thought this chapter is lame but i promise i'll do better on the next chappie.
btw, welcome to new subscribers. <33
Comments are loved. <333 사랑해!