Having a happy time :)

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

CHAPTER 19

 

--->Narrator's POV
 
"___-ah!" Ryeowook's the first one who greeted you when you and Eunhyuk arrived to the place. You were amazed that it's actually a beach in front of you. It was nighttime but you could actually feel the ambiance and smell of the sea. There was a bonfire arranged on one side and Sulli's grinning face was approaching you.
 
"Unnie. Chukhahaeyo on your graduation!" Sulli congratulated you with a hug. You hugged her back, feeling very overwhelmed with all the things you're seeing now.
"You're the one behind these eh? You silly girl. Thank you." You broke your hug when the Super Junior guys fake-coughed for your attention. You laughed at their slunky faces.
"___-ah! Congratulations." Donghae approached you first and hugged you tightly which made the you-know-who-guys glare at the poor fish.
"Thank you Oppa." You said sweetly as Ryeowook came next, then Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin, and the rest. When Eeteuk turn's came, your heart enormously beat faster when he embraced you.
 
"Thank you Eeteuk Oppa." You felt your cheeks heatened up as you stuttered those words. You just can't help it. Eeteuk's the same though, he was blushing massively too, good thing it's dark and nobody noticed. Sulli's winking eyes was visible to you while Donghae was smirking beside Eunhyuk. He knows you and Leeteuk like each other.
 
The moment was cutted off when Heechul pulled you away. You almost groaned but still managed to flash Heechul a smile.
"Princess. I'm so proud of you. Congratulations!" Heechul greeted you. You pulled him too into a hug even though you're in bad terms with him last night. You decided to forget about the incident and just fully forgave him genuinely. Heechul smiled at the moment that seemed to go on like forever.
 
"Psshh. ___-ah hugged me the longest tonight, still." Eunhyuk mumbled to himself proudly.
 
***
"Silly. I can't believe this." Sulli just smiled at you, munching on her marshmallows. You were all now settled around the small bonfire made up on the center, eating sticks of barbeques and burned marshmallows. You were sitting in between of Sulli and Heechul. Heechul insisted on sitting beside you. Next to him was Sungmin. Exchanging glares from time to time. (a/n: Sulli-You-Heechul-Sungmin-Kyuhyun-Ryeowook-Siwon-Leeteuk-Donghae-Eunhyuk-Shindong-Yesung)
 
"What are you planning to take up on college ___-ah?" Yesung asked.
"I don't really know if I could go to college yet Oppa. But hopefully, I'll be taking up Performing Arts major in theater acting." You said with a grin, swishing the fringe covering your eye. It has always been your dream to perform on theater plays.
"Wow. Princess knows how to act? You should consider becoming a TV or movie actress Princess. We could make a good pair of love team." Heechul squeaked beside you. You tilted your head on a side. You don't want to appear on TV. Not with Heechul to start with.
 
"Aneyo Oppa. Unnie doesn't want to be on TV. She wants to perform on stage." Sulli retorted for you, making Heechul pout.
"Fighting ___-ah!" Sungmin pumped his fist to the air. You giggled at him and put your thumbs up.
"Who knows, someday, we might be watching ___-ah perform on stage." Donghae said.
"Yeah. That would be cool!" Siwon followed.
 
"Thank you Oppas. I promise I'll do my best for the coming years." You finally said to all of them, making their smiles grew wider. Sulli on your side, linked her arms with yours.
"Let's call it a cheers then!" Shindong yelled happily. "Erm.. I just realized we got no drinks." He scratched the back of his head as everyone began to laugh.
"Aigo. Wookie! Where are the sodas?" Shindong questioned.
"Cooler. At the back of the van hyung." Ryeowook answered.
"You go get it." Shindong said, but Ryeowook shook his head, refusing to follow his hyung.
"Aishh." Shindong just stood up defeated and get the beverages.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Yah Oppadeul! Sing a song for Unnie!" Sulli suggested as Shindong Oppa trailed off. Seriously, I'm fine with the sound of the seawaves rubbing against the seashore sands. It gives me a relaxing feeling. How I love the beach. I remember my two bestfriends and him. Fragments of happy and sad memories came flashing into my mind. I touched the thing hanging on my neck while gazing on the flaring bonfire in blur. Aigo. Why do tears dropped whenever I think of him? Aishh. Stop ___-ah. You should be having a happy time. I dropped the useless thought and wiped off the threatening tears before it rush down from my watery eyes.
 
"I'll sing for ___-ah!" Ryeowook Oppa volunteered, making your glance moved to where he is.
"I want to sing too." Kyuhyun Oppa nagged beside Ryeowook Oppa.
"Me too!" Yesung Oppa followed.
"Go ahead KRY." Sungmin Oppa snickered. What's KRY?
 
"Sungmin Oppa. What do you mean by KRY?" I inquired, furrowing my eyebrows.
"Kyu. Ryeowook. and Yesung hyung." He informed. "Super Junior has so called sub-units. Like Super Junior KRY, Super Junior H, Super Junior M, and Super Junior T." He continued on saying the members for each subgroups.
"Oh. So you got Chinese members." I mumbled.
"Ne, Henry, Zhoumi, and Hankyung." Heechul Oppa said beside me. Super Junior indeed is something! They're very popular here in Korea and still doing well on other countries. Aigo. I felt suddenly small here.
 
Moments later, Kyuhyun Oppa, together with Wookie Oppa and Yesung Oppa, began to sing a song. I don't really know what song they're singing but it's really soothing. (a/n listen to this for a short while: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_OPp1piOTg) I was like listening with my mouth hunged open at their amazing voices.
"Their voices were the best, next to mine." the big-headed Heechul Oppa whispered to me. Aigo. I don't think I'll accept his last words. Ryeowook Oppa's voice was an exotic high-pitched while Kyuhyun Oppa has a very angelic voice. And yes. Finally, I decided Yesung Oppa's my favorite singer from now on. Seriously, He has the very best singing voice I'd ever heard. The blending of the Super Junior KRY trio was awesomely amazing.
 
The song ended as I and Sulli applauded.
"Omo! You're all very good Oppa!" I squealed in delight. The three of them just smiled shyly.
"Aigoo~ Super Junior KRY, very good! How about whole Super Junior pack eh?" Sulli said like she's being an MC of a show. I nudged her lightly but she kept our arms linked together.
 
"Come on guys!" Sungmin Oppa  grinned. He stood up, dusting his pants, together with the other members and Shindong Oppa who just came back rushing.
"Don't you ever forget about me." He panted. Sulli and I were the only ones left sitting still. The Super Junior members were all formed behind us. Sulli and I arranged ourselves to face the upcoming performance as the guys decide on what to sing. I chuckled at their arguments.
 
"Dont don?" Heechul Oppa suggested.
"Nah! We seriously need music to dance that." Sungmin Oppa refused.
"And Henry's violin is essential." Shindong Oppa added.
"What about Neorago?" Yesung Oppa said, Heechul Oppa raised his eyebrow.
"Neorago your face. I only appear from the bridge part there." I chuckled at the reason. Aigo. Heechul Oppa has the least part?
"Sorry, Sorry?" Donghae Oppa said.
"I'm sick of that song." Eunhyuk Oppa protested. Same here. I'm freaking deaf of that song already.
 
"Let's just go on with No Other." Eeteuk Oppa said. Hmm. I don't really care on whatever they'll perform coz I don't really know much about their songs but I must admit that I'm feeling a bit excited about this.
 
"Unnie. They're amazing. I promise." Sulli giggled on my ears. The Super Junior seemed to agree on their leader's choice. Well, I guess the leader knows best. They quickly arranged themselves on a formation and Siwon Oppa started to countdown. (a/n listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE :D)
 
"3.. 2.. 1.."
 
They started. They all moved in synch as they maneuvered on the dance steps. I was very impressed. I know every ELF would want to be in my position now. Oh well, let them die in envy. Just kidding.
 
"There's no one like you,
Even if I look around it's just like that,
Where else to look for?~"
 
Siwon Oppa was the first one to sing, he walked closer to me and pulled me up to stand. I blushed when he spinned me around like a little ballerina. Silly Sulli was watching rather entertained still sitting pretty.
 
"How lucky that I'm the person who will try to protect you,
where else to look for?
A happy guy like me~
A happy guy like me~
The guy with the happiest smile like me~"
 
After some time, Yesung Oppa took my hand as he sang his part. I giggled thoroughly as he knelt down and kissed my hand. Such a sweetie.
 
"You're two warm hands gets cold when I'm cold~
Your heart that used to be so strong becomes sensitive when I'm hurt~
 
Ryeowook Oppa took me away from Yesung Oppa as he held both of my hands and serenades me with that amazing voice of his. I could still see the other guys dancing in rhythm as Ryeowook Oppa tagged me along. My smile won't fade until Donghae Oppa suddenly pulled me to him.
 
"I'm only wishing for such little comforts,
You don't know my heart that wanted to do more just for you~"
 
He smiled at me widely as he spun me to his arms. Sulli was looking more entertained by now, Aishh. Donghae Oppa continued singing while still holding onto my arms. He sure knows how to use those good looks of him. He's very handsome.
 
"Call out my heart, Free my soul,
It always felt like the first time,
These remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you~"
 
I'm sure it's Kyu Oppa's angelic voice I'm hearing now. Donghae Oppa passed me to him as he returned to dance behind. Kyu Oppa cupped my face as he smiled. Aigo. He sang like freaking very heart melting! After a while, he suddenly left my side as he joined the others dancing behind us. I was about to recile on my seat next to Sulli when someone hugged me from behind. I was startled for quite a second.
 
"There's no one like you,
Even if I look around it's just like that,
Where else to look for?~"
A good person like you, A good person like you,
with a good heart like you~"
 
I blushed as I turned around to see who it was and found Heechul Oppa smiling as he sings. His voice wasn't seriously that bad. I guess this is the chorus part though coz everybody else were singing as well. Heechul Oppa grinned at me as he unwrapped his arms around my waist and just settled onto holding my hand. I blushed like crazy. I don't know why but Heechul Oppa's smiling face seemed not like him. Aigo. Hush, ___-ah, Hush.
 
"How lucky that I'm the person who will try his hard to protect you,
where else to look for?
A happy guy like me~
A happy guy like me~
The guy with the happiest smile like me~"
 
Eunhyuk Oppa took me away from Heechul Oppa forcefully. Heechul Oppa groaned and gripped my hand but after I glared at him, he just let go and returned to his dancing. Eunhyuk Oppa danced around me as he sings. When his part was close to finish, he planted a quick kiss on my forehead. And that was very startling. I wonder if anyone saw him do that besides Sulli who's giggling like crazy down there. Eunhyuk Oppa pushed me softly into a sit next to Sulli as he returned to his position.
 
"When my greedy heart gradually search to another directions,
When my mind can't handle whenever~"
 
It was Yesung Oppa's turn again. I guess the ones with the best voices sings a lot huh. Each of them were performing in acapella but the song really can do well without music. The popular guys of Super Junior.. Performing especially for me.. Kammy and Rizza will surely go jelly-aced over me if they found out about this. I watched them performed with an obvious smile on my face. I can't help it okay? They're really amazing.
 
"I know all those reasons that clearly says that you're here,
It's the only one I'm always thankful~"
 
Sungmin Oppa's turn now. He pulled me up and pinched my cheek teasingly. I pouted at him a bit but I was defeated when he puffed his cheeks fluffily. He laced his fingers to mine as he sings with his cute low voice. I couldn't help my face from getting red as he touched my face lightly. Later on, I saw Eeteuk Oppa approaching us. Aigo. I felt my heart skip a beat as he walks towards us with his massively cute dimpled smile.
 
"Call out my heart, Free my soul,
It always felt like the first time,
These remaining days are more than the time that I came to love you~"
 
Sungmin Oppa seemed hesitant on handing me to Eeteuk Oppa, I wonder why though. But whatever, he ended up passing me onto Eeteuk Oppa. He just held my hands while singing. Both of my hands on his. I was staring at him affectionately. I wonder if I'm too obvious with my acts but who cares? He's so cute, I can't stop smiling. Even though he just held my hands, it felt like he's hugging me tightly. I almost sighed when he swiftly put me back into my seat where Sulli was flailing me like crazy. She knows I like Eeteuk Oppa. And I almost regret telling that to her.
 
"There's no one like you,
Even if I look around it's just like that,
Where else to look for?~
A good person like you, A good person like you,
with a good heart like you~
A gift as great as you~"
 
It's the chorus again. Sung by Ryeowook Oppa and Heechul Oppa respectively, though everyone else were singing for back up vocals too. The song was really really really sweet. It talks about finding a very unique girl to love. A girl who's like no other. It's a very sweet song indeed especially when sung by these ten handsome people in front of me.
 
"Even those girls that appear on TV shows are sparkling,
You're always be the one in my eyes~
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world~
You and I, you're so fine, Is there someone like you?~"
 
Omo! Hyukie Oppa rapped! I was shocked. Hell yeah. He's freaking cool! They continued dancing as Shindong Oppa caught Eunhyuk Oppa's rap and continued it. They duetted the rap as I stared wide-eyed, very amazed at them. They're all so great dancers and singers. Especially Hyukie Oppa. Oh well, they were all trained for months right?
 
"We arrived at the same road,
We're just the same, how surprising~
How grateful~ It's LOVE~"
 
Kyuhyun Oppa's angelic golden voice sang the bridge part. Well, I guess that's the bridge right? I don't really know this song but I'm loving this now. Kyu Oppa pulled up both Sulli and I as he sang to his very soothing voice.
 
"There's no one like you,
Even if I look around it's just like that,
Where else to look for?~
A good person like you, A good person like you,
with a good heart like you~
A gift as great as you~"
 
The chorus again. This time, Ryeowook Oppa's voice made it more powerful. I almost memorized the chorus' lyrics so I got to sing along with them, along with Sulli who's having fun dancing. Aigo. How the hell did this girl know the dancesteps? I'll surely make her teach me after tonight. The song ended with the guys all bugging me. Sulli was on my side, posing a peace sign while the others, I don't know where they are. XD 
 
"Come on! Sulli-ah take a picture of us!" Someone yelled from the back. Oh! Pictures! Good thinking whoever you are!
"Wae? Why me Oppa? Aishh." Sulli groaned but after everyone persuading her to do so, she just relented and took the camera from Ryeowook Oppa.
 
"Smile~" Sulli croaked as she she clicked on the cam and a light flashed after. I was at the center as Sungmin Oppa was on my side, placing a hand on my shoulder. Eunhyuk Oppa was on my other side, slightly poking my cheeks. I made a peace sign, smiling very happily, feeling these guys' love wrapping my very heart in warmth.
 
I could say for once, I am special.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n I seriously had fun writing this chappie. XD
the idea just popped in so yeah. Sorry if it's short.
This chapter was like a bonus chapter. The real chappie19's on the next update. LOOL
 
Bad news peeps. I won't be able to update until next monday. T^T
I'll be busy so yep. Sorrryyymuch! jeongmal mianhae! gomen nasai! patawad!
 
there~ I hope you'll still bear with me guys~ saranghaeyo <3333