On our way to the fanmeet.

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

  

--->Eeteuk’s POV

"It’s a romantic couple story, what do you expect? Of course there will be mushy scenes, not to mention some kissing scenes." Manager hyung told me with such of a bossy voice. Aigo. I’m becoming a bit of pissed off about this musical thing. First off, I’m extremely worried of ___-ah. She might think the other way even though she already knew that Taeyeon-ah and I were just a made-up couple.

"But hyung, don’t you even care about my fans? I wonder what will they do or how will they react if they are to see their Angel Teukie kissing another girl! And to think it’s Taeyeon-ah. Her fanboys will surely get me killed." I ranted. Seriously, I’m worried too about Taeyeon. I hope Yunho-ah won’t get jealous because of the stupid kissing scene.

"They won’t do that. They’re your fans. And I do believe that they exist to support you." He said without worries. I guess I was left with no choice here again. I sighed as I rested my back on the chair. So early in the morning and I am here. I realized I haven’t gone jogging with ___-ah for a couple of days already.

"Anyway, I’ve already deposited your housekeeper’s pay on her account. It’s Lee ___-sshi right? Just minding you to inform her that." He said as I nodded in response.

"Sure, can I go now?" I asked as I stood up and straightened myself. All I wanted right now is to go home and relax myself. After all, I still needed to memorize my script.

"There will be a fan meeting later this afternoon which will be held in the Central Theater. Better get yourselves ready. I’ll pick you up at three." – "You can go now." He informed as I bidded him goodbye and walked out of his office. I excitedly grinned as I closed the door shut. Going to meet my precious ELFs later!

--->Your POV

Another same nightmare.

No. That’s a peaceful dream turned into a nightmare because of Heechul’s constant abrupt appearance which of course causes me to jerk upright in terror, wide-awake.

"Seriously, I’ve been dreaming of it three times since the day Heechul Oppa reminded me of him." I inwardly thought as I removed the thing hanging from my neck. I wonder if it’s because of this that I kept on dreaming about him. I should remove it far from my heart.

"Darn it. Let me forget about you." I hissed as I took the ring off the necklace. I reached for a drawer under the bedside table and put the thing there, hoping for all those dreams about him to wander off in the coming nights.

"I’m emo-ing again."

I sighed as I dug myself into the blanket. It was already morning but I’m still as lazy to get up. Besides, Teukie Oppa texted me that he’s got appointment early this morning so he can’t join me on a morning walk. Aishh. And I’ve got nothing to do with the entire day too. So shall I doze off the whole afternoon?

I think so.

So I let my eyes closed yet again and strode off to sleep.

--->Narrator's POV

It was around 12 noon when you woke up. You legged downstairs only to find the Super Junior guys preparing themselves to leave. Rubbing your eyes lazily, you smiled as you dropped yourself onto the couch.

"Hey dongsaeng you're finally up!" Yesung said as he gently poked your cheek.

"Going somewhere?" You asked as you hovered your sight around, seeing all of them aside from Eeteuk and Heechul. You wondered where were they but just dismissed it afterwards.

"Fanmeet." Yesung answered as he heaved out a sigh. "It's been a while since we got to meet ELFs. I missed them all." You smiled thinking how they sincerely care about their supporters.

"___-ah, will you be fine here alone?" asked Donghae as he approached you. You nodded in return, giving him a reassuring look.

"Of course, you need not to worry." You replied.

"Do you wanna come with us?" Sungmin suddenly appeared and gave you his pout while blinking his oh-so-cute eyes repeatedly. You sighed at the sight, thinking how more irresistible could he get.

"I might cause trouble." You said worriedly.

"No you won't missy." Donghae smirked, making you furrow your eyebrows in return.

"Hyukie will take care of you." He added, making Eunhyuk jumped in reaction.

--->Eunhyuk's POV

"M-Me?" I asked in surprise. Aigo. Fishy could almost kill me with his sudden ideas put into action. Donghae turned to me as I could see his lips forming into a smirk.

"I'll look for you! If Hyukie doesn't want to." I heard Sungmin volunteered. AHHH! Eotteoke? Donghae turned to me again with that pissed face of him as if he's telling me I ruined all his plans.

"N-No, I will. I- I'll make sure she'll be alright." I mumbled as I lowered my head down.

"But I don't wanna go." She said as she looked at me apologetically.

"Yes, you are! We won't leave you here alone now that you're awake. Come on! Dress up now!" Yesung hyung forcefully made her stood up and pushed her upstairs. I sighed as I settled myself into a seat. Manager hyung will be coming in 15 minutes I bet. He never gets late ever.

"Dude, I'm helping you out. Will you get yourself straight and be grateful of my kindness?" Fishy said lowly after settling himself as well beside me. I grinned at him gratefully as he messed my hair in return. Omo. What a good friend I have~

Couple of minutes later, ___-ah came downstairs wearing a simple outfit which fitted her gorgeously still. Ahh~ so cute~ I can't help but to stare at her in awe for she looks like a princess in a cozy casual wear.

(a/n hihiii i like spamming outfit pics so yuss. :) but I cant find any yuri pics so it's seohyun here.^^)

 
 

"I never thought Yesung Oppa likes playing dress up." She sighed as she held off her backpack. She swished her hair to a one side making me gulped at her exposed neck.

 

 

"Hyukie Oppa. You're all red! Are you alright?" She asked worriedly as she approached me, touching my forehead with the back of her hand, which made it even worse.

 

"Y-Yes I'm---"

"Hyung's here!" Eeteuk hyung yelled from the outside. Oh thank god manager hyung's here. ___-ah would have gotten me hyperventilated if it lasted longer. Aish. We all straightened ourselves and made our way to the van. I frowned as I noticed ___-ah leaving me aside as Eeteuk hyung successfully filched her from me. Grr. I could feel my insides shuffling in jealousy. I wonder if hyung likes her too. Aish. I seriously need to make my move from now on.

 

--->Your POV

"You're going with us?" Eeteuk Oppa asked in a rather gleeful tone, making me nod in a stiffy manner.

"Yeah, Yesung Oppa insisted on tagging me along with you guys. Ehmm. Is it fine?" I peered.

"Sure, sure." He said as I exhaled in relief.

"Anyway, your salary has been deposited on your account. Better treat us later, arasseo?" He informed as he winked his happy eyes.

OMG. M-My salary? Oh gosh! I could so buy the concert ticket now!

"Omo! Komawoyeo~" I bowed repeatedly as I shook his hand, making him feel uneasy.

"H-Hey, you don't have to do that." He croaked lowly.

"Teukie-ah! We're leaving now!" That's their manager's voice, I reckon.

"I guess we need to go now."

--->Narrator's POV

"Where's Heechul Oppa?" You asked Sungmin who's sitting beside you. You were still wondering where the hell was Heechul. You don't know why the atmosphere's a little bit different without Heechul's annoying face. Maybe because I kept on dreaming about him that's why I'm feeling this.

"He's coming there later since he'd his schedule this morning." Sungmin answered with his usual cute-lowed voice. You nodded in return. So the blonde guy's got a lot of work huh. You thought as you inwardly smacked your head realizing that he's no more of a blonde.

"What's with the smile?" Sungmin asked as he noticed how you abruptly smiled a while ago and thought you're thinking about something funny. You cleared your throat as you coughed dryly.

"Nothing." You said. Sungmin nodded, unable to think about anything to say after. You stayed quiet for long as the whole pack were chattering noisily with each other. You sighed as you thought of Heechul again, not knowing why was he bothering your mind lately.

"Aishh. He's pissing my mind off even though he's not around." You thought as you remembered how he snatched two kisses from you already. Although you thought it's good enough that he never intended to kiss you on your lips.

"___-ah, want some mochies?" Sungmin offered you. You smiled as you grabbed a small sphere of the sticky delicacy. And here's the guy who stole my first kiss. You inwardly thought as you stared at Sungmin while munching on your mochi.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked as he noticed your stare.

"Why're you so cute Oppa? I'm jealous." You joked a not-so-exactly-a-joke and unhelpfully pinched his cheek painfully.

"I know, I know. I get that a lot. You don't have to do that." He winced as he get your hand off his face and blushed crazily. You giggled at his pink face as he pouted again this time.

"Aigo. Stop pouting or else I'll bully you with my mighty pinching clamps!" You sniggered as you showed him your crabby hands. He smirked in return as he set aside the mochies and raised both of his hands to your face. You thought for a second but snapped out of it when Sungmin began pinching your cheeks painfully. You winced but managed to get on your attack as you pinched his face more tightly this time.

"___-ah fighting!" Donghae cheered as he noticed the pinching fight.

"I'm on for hyung!" Siwon yelled. The others peered as well except the manager who's currently driving. Eeteuk, who's sitting beside the manager turned to see what's happening and laughed his weirdest laughed at both of you.

"I'm going to make you pay Oppa!" You hissed as you pushed him off, making him startled a bit at the sudden force. He dropped his back onthe seat as you came on top of him. Sungmin looked directly to your eyes as your faces were now closer to each other. He blushed like a thousand times more as your face inched closer to him, furiously wanting to win the fight.

"See that? You need to learn from Sungmin hyung." Donghae lectured Eunhyuk who's obviously envious of the scene. He nudged Donghae in return which just made him chuckle at the poor guy.

"Aigoo hyung, you're hurting her!" Kyuhyun snapped which made Sungmin loosed his grip on your face and worriedly thought if he had hurt you in a way. You smirked as you stopped pinching his face as well, inwardly claiming yourself as the winner. You winked at him which made his heart beat at the fastest rate, knowing that your face were still an inch closer.

"Yay! Banzai to ___-ah!!!" Ryeowook cheered as you bowed your head in triumph, leaving Sungmin's flustered face behind. You knitted your eyebrows when you saw Siwon giving money to Donghae.

How does the dagger feel now when you're on the receiving end!!!

Your phone loudly rang a familiar screamo tone, causing everyone to look at you dumbfoundedly. You smiled weakly at them as you scrambled your bag for your phone. You successfully found and turned to see who's calling.

My not-so-annoying Prince<3

"Who the hell?" You muttered as you answered the call.

"Yobosseyo?"

"Princess!" You mouthed an 'Ohh it's him' as soon as you heard his voice.

"My not-so-annoying prince huh?" You mockingly sneered wondering how the hell had he been able to change his name on your phonebook list.

Heechul hissed a laugh, "Of course, I'm never the Annoying blonde ." You huffed as he continued laughing on the other line.

"Are you with the guys? There's no one left home." Heechul said. You noticed his cracked voice and wondered what's up with that.

"Deh, I'm with them. Why? Are you at the dorm?" You asked as Heechul returned you a series of coughs before speaking.

"Yeah, And I'm not feeling well. Can I talk to Teukie hyung?"

"Sure, wait up." You called Eeteuk and passed your phone to him.

--->Your POV

"Is that Heechul hyung?" Eunhyuk Oppa asked me. I nodded in return as I told them he's currently home.

"He said he's not feeling well though." I added, making them furrow their eyebrows. I looked at Eeteuk Oppa who's talking to Heechul via my phone as he passed it on to their manager moments later. Aigoo. Why does it have to be me he has called? It should've been Teukie Oppa or their manager, shoudn't it?

"He's one of the busiest amongst us," Sungmin uttered.

"I wonder if hyung's alright ne?" Wookie Oppa said as he put on a pouting face. He must've been really worried for Heechul Oppa, making me suddenly feel worried for him too. I mean, there's no one at home who'll take care of him to start off. But he's old enough to take care of himself right? Pshhh. Why do I care anyway?

Moments later, Eeteuk Oppa returned me my phone as he passed it on to Kyuhyun Oppa who then passed it back to me. The call has ended so I put it back safely to my pocket. The manager abruptly stopped the wheels and turned to us all. We all looked back at him before he spoke. Personally, I feel like the guy doesn't like me nor hate me. He just doesn't care about my existence I bet. Pshh.

"Guys, Chuli can't come, he has a fever."

 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N OMGGG! Chuli's sick:( waaaah! psshh.
anyway, sorry if i'd all you waiting up for this crappy update~><
i personally dont like the update that much. hihiii. but oh well, i hope yu'll like it:)))
 
It's my bff/dongsaeng's birthday todaaaaaaaaaay!<333
Happy Birthday Shazzy!! Hope yu'll spend your day wonderfully.^^,"
*hugsss* loveyaaa<3
 
and check out her awesome fic if yu may~ i truly recommend it to you~
 
ill update soon. i promise^^,