So she's not really hired?

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Your POV

 

Eeteuk-sshi stopped chatting with Kyuhyun-sshi when we heard the doorbell rang. I guess the manager a.k.a. my employer finally arrived. Eeteuk-sshi rushed to the door and opened it while the others including me followed.

 

"Annyeong my boys!" The petite man wearing a formal attire announced as he let himself in.

The guys all bowed and greeted him good evening. So yeah, me too.

They settled themselves on the living room as I was left unnoticed by the not so old man. I could see his age ranges from thirty to thirty-five. Ughhh. But I think his eyesight's so ill that he didn't notice that there's a girl here standing behind his monkey junior. I watched them sat at the couches and yeah as I said, I stood behind Eunhyuk who's sitting himself pretty comfortable beside the Fishy guy.

 

I wonder if this Fishy guy's name is Hae. I recall my two girlfriends gossiped something about a EunHae couple? If Eunhyuk's the Eun, who's the Hae? I looked at the two people sitting on the couch before me. They really are so close huh. Too much for the skin ships. I kept my watch on the two. Omo! The monkey and the fish is tickling each other! Don't tell me that the couple really is true? Gosh. I thought it was just desperate fangirls who made the couple thingy. I took my glance away from them and thought of something. I'm thinking of doing some undercover investigation about this EunHae couple. I squeaked some evil laugh to myself. >)) Duh couples.. That's the next thing I hate about Kpop. Too open to homo's. Eew. I mean, to think that my friends are so delighted and excited when talking about guy couples of Super Junior, DBSK, etc.? Aissh. I felt dizzy thinking about two guys snugging each other. Gross. A total no-no. X_X

 

I dismissed the `couple` thoughts off my head before finding myself collapsing. I studied the manager as he chatted to Eeteuk-sshi. Hmm.. He's really not a scary-looking person. Totally not the person I thought he is. Oh well, let's go flashback!

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

"Omo! I saw manager Oppa at the mall, a while ago!" Rizza squealed as she nudged on Kam's shirt. Ugh. Seriously, She always squeal when talking about Kpop alright?

"Stop Riz, you'll gonna rip my shirt..!" Kam snapped as she straightened her shirt.

"Wait girl, who's manager are you talking about?" Kam asked excitedly. WAIT UP---! Holy moley y cow! Don't tell me fangirls fantasize even their idols' old men? These fangirls really are desperate huh.. I laughed at the thought and raised an eyebrow to Rizza, "You stalk DBSK's manager?" I asked her, smirking.

"No! Not Dong Bang's!.." --- "And nah!! I'm not stalking anyone's manager's you dummy!" She told me irritably.

I ignored her and even more.

"I didn't know you like old men young woman." I scoffed.

"Eew. Doing everything to get closer to kpop idols." I shook my head teasingly as she ignored me and faced Kam instead, "It's Super Junior's manager, Kammy!" She announced excitedly enough.

 

"So, any SuJu Oppas around?" Kam asked. They continued chatting about same things as I was yet again left behind. My two fangirlfriends always leaves me alone even if they are always with me. (but don't get it wrong. still I love them okays?...)

 

Feeling so wasted, I butted in, "Managers are EVIL," I said, emphasizing the `evil` word. Success! They really are actually listening to my words huh.. Smirking, I continued.

"I mean, they are the very people who make your idols exhausted and fed up right. They overworked them to gain cash yoo. so yeah, you should totally hate them and not stalk them." --- "and totally, I guess they are the ones who make your idols like money-maker machines, see. they really are cruel. Include the SM company of course. Hah! Remember: behind every idol's winks and smiles lies their sadness and tiredness." --- "because they are more or less than a puppet to their companies and managers." I bragged in triumph as they both threw me a what-the-heck-are-you-saying-you-dummy look.

I forced myself not to laugh at their expressions and put on my headphones. I hit play and turned the volume on its max. Psssh! Totally satisfied to what I've done. Duh Kpop.

----END OF FLASHBACK----

 

"So the surprise I was talking about last time for you guys is..." The manager paused as the chubby guy put on the drumrolls. Literally.

"You'll get the two whole weeks off! No schedules for you." The manager said with a grin as the guys all cheered and talked about what will they do for the whole week's off.

"How about Youngstreet??" the blonde guy asked. "The ratings will drop if I leave that to others."

The manager just smirked at him as he continued, "If you want to work, just do so, but the chairman said someone from other group will take your place for two weeks," He said to the blonde guy and then turned to the others.

 

"But don't forget, You'll be very busy two months from now coz yeah well, as you know, you'll be having the Super Show 3 Asian tour." All the guys groaned but dismissed it afterwards. Omo. Asian tour huh? I admit they are indeed famous but still I don't like them. Sorry~

 

The cook guy, and Kyuhyun went upstairs, maybe to their room, they might be a couple too. Eew. Anyway, the chubby guy and Eeteuk-sshi stayed settled on the couch both sitting beside their manager. The chubby guy's on his phone... talking to aliens maybe. The Monkey-Fishy couple went outside to the garden. Geez. I felt creeps as I wonder where they are going alone with each other. Psshh. Whatever, anyway, the guy with the stern look on his face went upstairs moments after Kyuhyun and the cook guy walked upstairs. The blonde guy's sitting on the carpeted floor flipping a magazine as the cute-eyed guy was massaging his shoulders. The cool-haired guy held a turtle on his hands and was trying to kiss it. totally disgusting.

 

--->Eunhyuk's POV

 

"Fishy, I don't know how to apologize." I sighed as I sat on a bench near the garden with Donghae.

"Aish. It's just Kyuhyun, what's the matter.." He said as I glared at him unbelievably.

"No.. Not Kyu, I already apologized to him.." -- "It's ermm.. ___-ah." I mumbled lowly.

"Ohh So it's about ___-ah.." -- " Same thing, You just have to apologize, then poof.. It's over." Fishy advised as he tapped my back softly. I felt the sudden urge to tell him what I feel about ___-ah. About the butterflies I felt in my tummy, and the awkwardness in the air when she smiles at me warmly. but no. I don't think it's love. We just met today so it's impossible.

 

"What are you thinking hyukie?" Fishy asked me furrowing his brows. Aigo. Should I tell him?

"It's.... ___-ah." I blurted out. I kept my facedown as he leaned closer to face me.

He chuckled. "You like her?" Omo! How the hell did this merman know?

"Aniyo! Of course not! Why you...!" I said abruptly. I can't tell him. Aiish! I made my way into the house and escape the curious look of Donghae.

 

Somehow, I heard him mumble, "So he does like her." But pretended not to hear.

Yeah. Maybe, I do like her.

 

--->Leeteuk's POV

 

"So manager hyung, about ___-ah," I paused, he doesn't seem to know about her.

"Who is ___-ah?" I pointed him where ___-ah's standing. I suddenly have a feeling that there's something wrong here.

"Who is she?" manager hyung asked. I threw him a puzzled look and explained that she is the new housekeeper he must've happen to hire.

"Bwo? I didn't hire a housekeeper for you guys." - "Seriously, you don't need one." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows. So, what was ___-ah saying about her being the hired maid? 

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n ohhhh? What do you mean manager oppa? waaah!
hope you liked the chapter~ *hugggggles!