Happy Advance New Year! (lol i cant think of a title)

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 --->Eeteuk's POV

The fan event continued as we shook hands with ELFs, signed autographs, and let them take our pictures. I smiled as Rizza, if I remember her name right, took my hand and shook it enthusiastically. I could tell that I'm this girl's bias.

"Oppa, here's another gift." She shyly said as she handed out a paper bag full of angelic designs.

"Gomawo." I put on my genuine smile as she lightly pushed my shoulder and grinned widely at me.

"Don't mention it, oppa!" She squeaked as she shyly played on her fingers. I nodded weakly and scanned the place for ___-ah.

"Are you with ___-ah?" I asked Rizza. She nodded and turned back, maybe finding where __-ah was. She knitted her eyebrows as she eye-search ___-ah as she returned to me after a while.

"I don't know. We left her sitting on the first row but.. I wonder where she is now." Rizza muttered the last sentence to herself.

"Maybe she went to the restrooms.." She added as I nodded my head.

"Or backstage, perhaps? She doesn't really want to mingle with us ELFs. Ahh yeah. She hates kpop and actually used to hate you the most.. I mean Super Junior. She even posted some false rumours and bashful comments about kpop idols. See, she's a total an-- Uh-ohh.."

Anti? Seriously?

"___-ah hated us?" Yesung and Sungmin, who were sitting beside me, asked out loud.

"Oops." Rizza squeaked as she bowed repeatedly before running off our sight.

"She's an anti?" Sungmin mumbled audibly.

"She hates kpop?" muttered Yesung with a raised eyebrow.

"She hates us the most." I inwardly noted as I continued on thinking about what her friend had just revealed.

--->Narrator's POV

"Kim Heechul, you pabo." You lazily muttered as you carefully picked up all the shattered pieces of glass from the floor.

"Yah! How can you speak that informally to your Oppa?!" Heechul angrily yelled as he watched you fix the mess which apparently, he made.

"Whatever." You lowly uttered. "I won't call you Oppa ever." You announced as you saw Heechul's eyebrows wiggling unbelievably at you. You grinned at him sarcastically before you continued cleaning up the mess.

"If that's the case, I won't call you Princess again!" He snapped out before stomping upstairs, leaving you behind.

"THANK YOU!" You said out loud in english, hoping for him to hear it. Such a relief he won't be calling you that anymore.

"Pabo. You didn't know how worried I was of you." You inwardly thought as you sighed out in relief. Remembering what happened a while ago made you cursed once again in your thoughts.

"Aishhh." You hissed in frustation as you sat back against the hard wall.

----FLASHBACK dears~!----

Running hastily, you reached the dorm and let yourself in the moment you approached the double doors.

"Heechul Oppa!" You shouted as you ran inside only to find Heechul lying weakly on the floor with his eyes closed. You freaked out as you saw shattered glasses scattered all over the cold floor.

"Yah!" You called as you lifted Heechul's head and settled it carefully on your lap. You sighed in relief when he fluttered his eyes open and smiled widely.

"Princess.." He muttered as he ran a touch on your cheek. Your heartbeat raced enormously as he continuously gazed at you friskily. Shuddering a bit, you abruptly let go of him as a weird feeling came tickling your insides, making Heechul fall hard on his back.

"What was that for? Aishh." He hissed in pain as he struggled on sitting up. Feeling a bit flusterred with your acts, you turned your back to him and face palmed yourself.

Just what am I feeling? Your heart continued to waver as you jumped off when Heechul shout out loud.

"Yah Princess! Why are you wearing that?" You turned around, only to find Heechul standing up right then. You raised an eyebrow as you stood yourself up and crossed your arms.

"What?" You asked back as you didn't know what he was talking about.

"That." He pointed a finger at you and rolled his eyes.

You dared roll your eyes to me huh? You flared up deep into your thoughts.

"I told you to wear all those dresses I bought you, didn't I?" He added even before you could respond. You breathed out and stared at him unbelievably.

Why's he so... rude so sudden?

"Just.. You.. don't care." You muttered in fury as you immediately changed the subject. "You.. What happened here? I was talking to you on the phone and I heard you screamed and then I wasn't able to contact you after.."

"Your dog." He irritably said as he sat on the seat next to the counter.

"What about Neko?" You raised an eyebrow as you stood still on your place.

"Your dog.. is gay." Heechul said making you think twice if you should laugh or not. Firstly, your dog is a girl for crying out loud. Second, this talk was getting to nowhere.

"What are you talking about?"

"That Neko is afraid of my precious cute little Heebummie." -- "Which is totally not normal.." -- "And gay.." Heechul said lazily as he massaged his temples with his fingers.

"So what? Neko's still a baby." -- "And to be honest, Heebum's not really cute, he's rather scary." You defended, making Heechul shift his gaze back at you.

"How could you say that? Heebum's the cutest living cat in South Korea. Not to mention that his handsome owner tops the twitter trending world!"

"Heechul. You're seriously.. AISH! I don't know! Why are we even talking about our pets? I'm asking you what the hell happened here? I was all worried that I came all the way here to---"

"You're worried about me? How cute." Heechul giggled in a rather girly way as he flushed bright red. You cursed a bit inwardly as you regretted saying those words.

"Just.. What happened? What's with this mess?" You put your hands on your hips and scanned your surroundings before turning back on Heechul.

"Ask your dog." This, apparently, made you flare up.

"Seriously Heechul, it's so NICE talking to you." You felt your nose breathing out imaginary fire as you turned your back from him and decided to just clean up the mess and stop arguing with this senseless guy.

----END OF FLASHBACK----

--->Heechul's POV

I smiled as I closed the door behind.

Princess.

She came all the way here for me. She was worried.

And oh god. I'm so happy that I made her angry.

I jumped to my bed and buried my head deep into its fluffiness. I yawned as my eyes uncontrollably closed by itself.

Darn. The medicine's drowsiness seemed to knock me down now.

I continued to roll over my bed before striding off to dreamland.

--->Your POV

Teukie Oppa, I'm currently at home now.

I mean, your dorm. Something apparently happened to Heechul which he won't tell me.

Aish. He's fine now anyway. So.. yep.

Take care on your way home. :)

"Send." I inwardly squeaked as I clicked 'send.' I left my phone on the counter and carried the bag of garbage outside the house. I heaved out a sigh as I rubbed my hands together. Since Heechul was currently upstairs, the house was deafening silent.

Imagine where you'd be now if you'd only knew!!! The one you love is the one who's killing you!!!

Okay. Sorry for that. That's probably my phone ringing a familiar message alert tone.

I ran back inside the house and found new messages from Teukie Oppa and Wookie Oppa.

 

From: Eeteuk Oppa<3

Oh Arasseo..I'm afraid though that we won't be home sooner since Manager hyung told us we got to go on a meeting with the president-nim. Just take care of yourself ne? and also Heechul there. :)

 

From: Wookitty^_^

___-ah! I heard you're currently at home. How's hyung doing? Don't forget to cook porridge for Heechul hyung ne?

 

I texted them both my quick replies before breathing out heavily.

Unfortunately, they won't be home early. Aigoo. How unlucky I am. Psshh.

Oh and another thing, I freakin' don't want to cook anything for that blonde guy. Aish. To be honest, I almost forgot that he has a fever a while ago.

I just relented and forced myself to cook porridge for Heechul. Yes. I won't call him Oppa ever, as I said!

If not for Ryeowook Oppa, who's unexceptionally sweet and caring, I swear I won't ever cook this porridge for Heechul.

--->Narrator's POV

Holding a tray of food you cooked yourself, you knocked on Heechul's room. Hearing no response, you twisted the doorknob open and found Heechul lying fast asleep with his face against his bed. You sighed as you put the tray on the coffee table near his huge wardrobe.

You approached Heechul as you sat beside him on his bed.

"Yah! Wake up!" You shouted as you shrugged Heechul harshly, making him moved a bit with your waking touches. He lifted his head up with his eyes still half-closed.

"Princess. Just let me sleep, will you?" Heechul pleaded before slumping back his head against the soft comforter blanket.

"I.. I thought you won't call me that ever?" You huffed as you rolled your eyes from his sleeping figure.

"Wae? I didn't really expect you to believe me when I said that." Heechul mumbled against the sheets. "Go on.. I'll be sleeping." He said as he firmly closed his eyes.

"Arasseo. Just.. I cooked porridge for you. I'll just leave it on your coffee table. Eat it while it's still hot." You informed him.

"Y..You cooked for me?" He jolted upright at the sound of porridge. He's not really hungry at that time but obviously, he liked the idea of you cooking something for him. You sarcastically smiled at him as soon as you noticed he's taking the wrong idea.

"Don't get it wrong.. Ryeowook Oppa asked me to---" You started but were cutted off as Heechul pulled you to him and tightly hugged you, making both of you lie on his bed. Your back were against him as his arms were locked in front of you. Blushing furiously, you gulped down as your heartbeat, once and for all, raced like miles per second.

Quit this Heechul! You protested in your thoughts as you felt how hot his body was against yours. After all, he has a fever right?

"H..Heechul.." You tried to struggle but failed as Heechul's grip grew undeniably tighter. Somehow, you inwardly thanked the fates that your back was facing Heechul as you felt your face getting hotter and hotter as each and every second passed by. Heechul's constant deep breathing on your nape sent shivers all over your body, making your face blush the brightest shade of red.

"Gomawo Princess. Johahaeyo." Heechul whispered with his eyes closed as you froze on his words.

--------------------------------------------------------

In case yu don't know, Johahaeyo means 'I like you..'<3

OMGGGGG wasn't that just sooooo sweet?

LOL i'm spazzing over my own story, mian.. xD

tell me what you think about the chapter ne? what's your favorite part?

what dyou think will happen next? OMGG i need your thoughts please!!^^:D

okay. so the picture below nearly got me killed!!!<333

mingming!! ohmoooooo!!! stop seducing meeeey~~!!

Anyway, HAPPY ADVANCE NEW YEAR!!^___^

I'll update again next year. hihiii. :)))

have an awesome holiday!!!

saranghaeyo!~~

<333333333333333

PS. oh check out this ermm.. weird fic I co-write with my ermm.. oh so weird brother.lol

keke~ gomawoyeoooo~!<333 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16432