A little bit

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 25
 

---> Your POV

It was a night sky on the beach.

AHH~ My favorite place.

I sighed as I sniffed the salty scent. How nostalgic.

"Hoshi-chan!" I heard a voice called. I turned to look where the voice was coming and to my surprise found a familiar face glistening with a perfect smile.

I left my mouth open agape but however, managed to cover it up with both of my hands. It's really him.

I felt my heart left my chest as he came approaching me. How I missed him.

"Missed me?" He said with the voice I'm so longing to hear. He smiled as he held out an ice cream for me.

I was speechless at the moment and gazed at him in confusion. Am I dreaming?

I shifted my stare at the ice cream and looked at it in a very apologetic way. For some reason, I felt like not eating it.

Ahh yeah. I just ate like six plates of ice cream cakes a while ago. Ugh.

"Hmm? So you don't like ice creams now huh?" He pouted as he resigned his outstretched hand from me.

"But I just ate loads a while ago. With Kyuhyun Oppa." I reasoned lowly, making him furrowed his brown eyebrows.

"Mind telling who's Kyuhyun?" His unhappy eyes glanced to me questionably. "That doesn't sound a japanese name to me though."

Great. I'm really dreaming.

"He's just an evil korean." I blurted as I looked away from him and gazed at the dark sea. On the corner of my eyes, I could see his head tilted in confusion. I chuckled and looked back to him. "Let me have the ice cream."

"No." He snapped. "You're going out with some korean person and you didn't even tell me?" He said as he slumped a seat on the sandy ground. I smiled as I sat beside him. I noticed how the ice cream he was once holding was gone like a bursted bubble. This is really a dream.

"I missed you." I mumbled. He dropped his pissed face and turned to look at me with his innocent face.

"Dummy. We see each other every single day and you still misses me?" He said as he messed with my hair and laughed out. I shuddered as I felt his touch on my head. I took his hand and laced it to mine.

"I really missed you." My sight went into a serious blur as I felt my tears dripping from my very eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I hugged his seemingly real body, his sweet scent mixed with the salty air as I sniffed its fragrance. I could hear his heartbeat clearly as the ruffling water from the sea filled the background music.

"H-Hey." He stutterly said as he soothed my back in an awkward manner. I continued crying as if he just died. Yeah, he's darn dead in reality. He left, leaving me with a ring and a piece of folded paper. Cruel guy.

"Hoshi-chan. . ." He called in an almost whisper as I broke the hug, my eyes were still wet from all the tears. He wiped my cheeks with the back of his hand as I gazed at him longingly. For some reason, I don't want to wake up now.

"I won't leave you like he did." With that, Heechul's smiling face appeared in place of him. I arched an eyebrow in deep confusion. How could the used-to-be-blonde-annoying-guy dare intrude my dream?

He smirked as he peered closer to me, his hot breathing lingers through my puffy face.

"Johahaeyo Princess." He whispered as he abruptly kissed my nose. Someone wake me up now!

(A/N: Johahaeyo means 'I like you'...)

--->Narrator's POV

You woke up the next morning with a puppy your nose. Jolting upright, you rubbed your wet eyes and soothed the puppy into a hug.

(Aigoo. What a dream?! Heechul totally ruined the moment. Pshhh. Annoying still.) You sighed.

"Good morning Neko~" You greeted the puppy as you put it aside and prepared yourself for the day. Apparently, it's a Sunday morning and you needed to go to church with Siwon. After taking a bath and all, you slipped into a simple dress Heechul bought you yesterday. 

 
(A/N the dress you are wearing~~:3 )
 
You went downstairs after dressing up and found Siwon having his coffee in the kitchen.
 
"Oh here comes my prettiest churchmate~!" Siwon complemented as you felt yourself blushed.
"Morning Oppa." You greeted as you took a seat beside him. You took a glass of milk and drink it carelessly, leaving the milk tinted on your upper lip. Siwon chuckled as he held out a napkin for you.
"You're still a kid." He teased as you threw him a glare.
"I thought I'm the prettiest?" You demanded as you took the napkin and wiped your mouth clean. Siwon laughed as he finished his coffee.
 
"Oppa, where are the others?" You asked as you noticed that both of you were alone with each other.
"Teukie hyung and Yesung hyung are on their musical practice, Heechul hyung on a schedule, EunHae hyungs went on a jog, Shindong hyung probably joined them, while Kyu, Wookie, and Sungmin hyung were upstairs, sleeping." He informed as you just nodded.
 
"What about Siwon Oppa?" You joked, making Siwon furrow his eyebrows playfully at you.
"I heard he's going to church with ___-ah. Like now they're about to leave." He took your hand as you smiled at him in return and followed behind.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Aishh. Why did I have to be here today?" I hissed as I read the usual MC script.
"Wae Oppa? Something wrong?" Sulli said as she sat down beside me. Apparently, she and CN Blue's Yonghwa will co-host with me later at Inkigayo. And I'm not in the mood to MC.
 
"It's your Unnie. She's giving me a headache." I grumbled as I put my hand on my thumping temples.
"Aigo Oppa. What happened?" Sulli asked in a rather concerned voice.
"Long story kid." I just said since I'm way too lazy to explain everything to her. Sulli sighed and patted my back.
 
"Oppa, I'll tell you something but don't tell Unnie about this." She whispered to me.
"Is that about her?" I asked curiously. She gave me a nod in return.
 
I stared at Sulli for a moment and shook my head while smirking.
"Choi Sulli's big mouth." I joked as I give her a tsk sound. Sulli pouted and hurtfully patted my back this time.
 
"I won't insist if you don't wanna hear about it." She scoffed as she moved away from me.
"Is that something about the person she likes?" I asked, making her turn to me again.
"Neh, but--"
"Is he someone from my members?" I cutted her off as she raised an eyebrow to me.
"Yeah, how did you--"
"Eeteuk hyung. She likes hyung." I blurted in a snap.
 
"OMO! You already know Oppa?!!" She squeaked. I half-smirked as I flicked a finger to her face.
"This is Kim Heechul you're talking to." I said in a rather proud voice. I turned to Sulli only to find her shaking her head.
 
"Now I pity you more Oppa." She sighed. Psshh. This girl, really.
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"Fishy. I got something to tell you." I began.
"What is it?" Donghae asked as he continued jogging in a moderate speed.
 
"___-ah. She.. She.." Oh gosh it's hurtful just to say those words.
"What?" asked Hae. He turned his head to face me as I paused jogging and rooted myself from where I was standing.
 
"Fishy. I'm incredibly hurt." I felt my chest ached as I put my hand onto it. My heart was thumping at a very high rate and at the same time, thudding heavily as if it's gonna explode any moment soon.
 
Donghae leaned back and approached me with a worried look on his face.
"So you already know?" He said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. I looked at him questionably as he sighed heavily and tapped both of my shoulder.
 
"She likes Teukie hyung." He said, earning a surprised look over my face. What the hell? Am I the only clueless person here?
"H-how did you know?" I curiously asked him. He moved away from me and wrapped his soothing arm over my shoulder. Aigo. This is the reason why EunHae exists.
 
"You need not to know how I figured that out. Just settle on solving your problem." He hissed as we walked side by side.
"Problem?" I mumbled.
 
"Yah Dummy. You need to focus on getting her." He squeaked as he smacked my head.
"But she already likes hyung." I frowned. It's over for me and her. How tragic.
 
"Aigoo They're not yet married. You could still filch her feelings from hyung." He said in a rather assuring voice which didn't really encourage me at all.
 
"Don't worry monk-chovy, I'll help you out." said Fishy with a smirk on his voice.
 
--->Eeteuk's POV
 
“Aigo Oppa. What’s with the smiles? It looks creepy.” said Taeyeon as she flashed me that familiar smile of hers. Here she is again. Fine, so I can’t help smiling okay? I mean, the possibility of ___-ah having to like me just seemed to uplift my spirit and I felt like in a very good mood.
“Say Oppa, what happened yesterday? Have you talked to ___-ah?” Taeyeon said as she towered on me. Her small figure shadowed my sitting posture. I sighed as I rested my head on my palms.
 
“Taeyeon-ah, I think she likes me too.” I couldn’t help but to grin widely at the statement. I mean, who wouldn’t be happy at the thought of having someone you like, liked you back?
 
Taeyeon giggled as she crouched down in front of me and squished my nose into a very tight pinch which in turn made me wince in pain.
“You’re making me laugh. Who would ever dump Super Junior’s Park Eeteuk?” She snickered playfully at me.
“She’s different than any other girl Taeyeon-ah.” I noted her.
“Pshh. Anyone who’s in love will always say that to the one they like.” She said bluntly.
 
But ___-ah, in fact is one of a kind. One great thing about her is that she never treated us as idols. She’s initially not our fan and that’s seriously a good thing coz we all long for someone who’ll treat us normally.
 
“Taeyeon-sshi, Eeteuk-sshi, here are your copies of the script.” One of the crew interrupted us as he handed out the papers to us. I took it from him but didn’t bother reading it yet, instead I used it to fan myself some air. I continued fanning myself as I looked at Taeyeon who’s already scanning through the pages of her copy.
 
“OMO Oppa. Look at page 27.” She said with a rather grim voice. I wonder why so I obediently checked on my copy and read through it. I could feel my eyes bulging out as I read each word. I turned to look at Taeyeon whose already sweatdropping in worry.
 
What the hell does that five second kiss mean?
 
--->Sungmin’s POV
 
“Hyunnie, you’ve been playing starcraft since the moment you wake up and it’s freaking 12noon now.” Sungmin sighed as he looked unbelievably at the maknae who’s eyes were still fixed-glued on the computer screen.
 
“Aren’t you used to me hyung?” Kyuhyun bluntly said as he continued on playing.
“I’m used to it actually. I’m just wondering when will you get tired of that thing.” I huffed as I exited Kyuhyun’s room. Seriously, I’m more than thankful that he’s no longer my roommate. I get dizzy remembering those days when he ruins my pink stuffs and filled the room with his groans whenever he loses on the dang boring computer game.
 
I was walking on the hallway when I caught a glimpse of Ryeowookie as he was playing on his keyboard, maybe composing another song?
 
“What’s up Wookie?” I called as I entered his room. I sat on the fluffy bed as I watched him playing on his mini piano.
“Oh Sungmin Hyung, I forgot to return your guitar. Just get it under my bed.” He said as he pointed on the location. I took out the guitar from under his bed and began strumming its chords.
 
“Shh. Don’t make a noise. I’m concentrating here.” Wookie hissed as he continued playing on his music. On the other hand, I slightly felt upset and just settled myself on lying on his bed. Aigoo. This is a very boring day. I wonder when will ___-ah come home. I wanna see her now.
 
“OMONA! Wookie Oppa! You could play the piano?” As if God heard my thoughts, ___-ah, in a very cute peach dress, barged into the room and directly approached Ryeowook.
 
“Hello  ___-ah!” Wookie greeted her. I knitted my eyebrows as I felt like invisible here. ___-ah sat beside Ryeowookie and stared at the keyboard in awe.
 
“I badly wanna learn this ever since!” She chortled happily. Aigo. She’s too cute.
“Do you want me to teach you some time? But not now coz I’m kinda working on a new song.” Wookie offered which in turn brought an undeniable smile on her face.
 
“I would be very glad, Sunbae!” She said, emphasizing the word Sunbae. Ryeowook chuckled and poke her cheek, making me slightly jealous and decided to come into scene.
 
“Ahem.” I cleared my throat loudly, making her turn around.
“Sungmin Oppa! Aigo. I didn’t notice you. Mianhae!” She apologized.
“Sure it’s fine.” I smiled at her.
 
“Omo! You play the guitar Oppa?” She said as she pointed on my guitar lying on the bed.
“Yes, I do. Do you want me to teach you as well?” I said with the cutest smile I have.
“Thanks but I already know how.” She replied. Fail.
 
She stood up from her seat and approached me. . .I mean, my guitar. She sat down next to me on the bed and positioned the guitar to herself.
 
“I’m currently halfway through this song I’m composing. Wanna hear it?” She said as she strummed on the strings. I stared at her hand as her fingers professionally plucked the guitar lines. I bet she’s a good guitarist.
 
“Jinjja? Omo! Let us hear it please!” Wookie excitedly chortled as he turned around to face her.
“It’s not that good though.” She said as she stopped strumming for a moment but replaced it after with a more rhythmic chord. Seconds after, her small, deep voice filled my very ears.
 

I was kinda hesitant to tell you,

Should I let you know?

I was never really like this before,

Need I say more?

 
Oh shoot. The lyrics struck me!
 

Or maybe I’m confused when you are near me?

I don’t know what to do or I should be.

There’s only one thing in my mind,

That’s you and me.

I left my head waving freely at the acoustic sound. Moreover, I could deeply relate on the song. This is actually how I feel for her.

 

I’m a little bit of crazy.

I’m a little bit of a fool.

I’m a little bit of lonely.

I’m a little bit of all~

Oh I need a cure,

Just a little bit of you.

And I would fall.

 
By that, she ended her song with a final strum as I noticed myself staring at her with my mouth slightly open.
 
“Awesome song.” I muttered which made her smile shyly.
“I thought it was crap.” She said lowly while scratching the back of her head.
 
“Crap? Ohgod ___-ah! That’s seriously a sweet song! What’s the title anyway?” Wookie squeaked as he clapped his hands.
 
“The title’s, A little bit.” – “It’s not done yet since I lost inspiration.” She said with a rather sad tune.
“Aigo. But you definitely need to finish it! Did you compose that for someone though?” Wookie asked. ___-ah blushed as she slightly nodded.
“But he’s gone already, so yep. I left the song hanging.” She muttered with her unusual low voice. I noticed how sad her eyes looked and curiously thought of who could that person be. Ex boyfriend?
 
“How sad.” I unknowingly mumbled at her gloomy face.
 
Should I compose a song to cheer her up?
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AN OHHH I updated! xD
Tadaaa! It’s my birthday, that’s why. LOL im officially 18!! Ohgosh!
Anyway~~ How was the chapter?
Ahh yep. nothing really special happened on the chappie. Mianhae~!
 
BTW, if you want to hear “A little bit”, click this link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEWoASv2gI
It’s one of my favorite songs so yep. Tehee^^,”
Comments please~! I so love ya all <33333