Coming Back?

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

---

[Narrator's POV]

"What are you doing here ___-ah?" You tensed as two pair of eyes narrowed directly to you. Rizza and Kam foldered their arms as they suspiciously looked at you. You gulped hard, before speaking trembly for yourself.

"I'm---" You were cutted off by Eeteuk's voice.

"She's our manager's assistant's assistant. Whereas manager hyung's assistant's my mother's cousin and ___-sshi's the niece of my mother's cousin's aunt's son." Eeteuk matter-of-factly said.

Widening your eyes, you turned to him as he flashed a quick wink at you. You were dumbstruck but then again, managed to sigh in relief after. My saviour indeed. You mumbled as you felt yourself safe from further accusations from your friends. Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Shindong exchanged glances. You cocked your head slightly to them, urging them to ride on.

"Eh?" The two girls heaved. You laughed inwardly knowing that they're too dumb to get it.

"Just, whatever. See, I'm working here." You said as they both shifted their glances to the boys' direction then back at you.

"You're working with them?" Rizza couldn't believe at what she has heard.

"But I thought you think of them as a bunch of---"

...bunch of cute guys who knows nothing but to lip synch, dance and do disgusting aegyoes. You continued to yourself as you cutted Rizza off from speaking the whole sentence in front of the Super Junior. Keeping your hand clasped over your friend's big mouth, you managed to smile weakly at the guys before whispering back to Rizza's ears.

"You don't want me to lose my job, do you?" You gave her a sigh as you grinned widely knowing your sort-of-a-secret was safely handled. The two fangirls just shrugged and proceeded on giving their gifts to Eeteuk and Kyuhyun.

"Kamsahamnida." Eeteuk thanked Rizza as she handed him a huge paper bag. You sneered inwardly as you saw her blushing face lowering slightly while talking to Eeteuk. Psh. If only she knows I'm living with them now, bet she'll die of jealousy. You thought as you snapped a pout.

"I would have been happier if you bought me a star craft 2." You heard Kyuhyun told Kam.

Aigoo. Such a brat. You thought as you shook your head, thinking to the cores of your mind how the hell did your friend came to like this guy.

You flinched as you felt a weight rested on your shoulder. You turned your head slightly to the side, only to find Sungmin's head leaning on your shoulder. You bet a thousand Won that he's already pouting so cutely by now.

"Ain't I going to get some gifts too?" Sungmin mumbled as he kept his head placed on your shoulder. You stiffened as you began to feel the awkwardness of the skinship. Sungmin grinned as he noticed your uneasiness whilst his heart beat raced to the highest speed. Can you feel my heart beat? He inwardly mumbled to the tune of 2pm's song.

"Yah! Get away from her hyung!" Eunhyuk loudly yelled, which kind of gained everyone's attention, as he pulled Sungmin off of you. Sungmin hissed as Eunhyuk put his protective arms around you.

"Are you fine ___-ah?" He said with that concerned tone of voice. You nodded awkwardly as Eunhyuk sighed in relief.

"Hyukie Oppa.." You uttered lowly, making Eunhyuk turn to look at you.

"Waeyo?"

"N-Nothing." You hesitantly said as you lowered your head as well. Eunhyuk arched an eyebrow as his gaze didn't leave you, wondering what's that you were supposed to say.

"Guys, we need to go. The event will be starting in a bit." Eeteuk announced. Kyuhyun, Shindong, and Sungmin left first as Eeteuk waited for Eunhyuk who apparently was still narrowing his eyes to your lowered head.

"Monkey! Gaja." Eeteuk flicked a finger to Eunhyuk which made him snap out of his trance. Eunhyuk shrugged and walked away after bidding you goodbye while Eeteuk stayed behind and turned to you.

"Are you going to watch the event?" Eeteuk asked as you shook your head in return.

"Can I just stay backstage? I don't want to cause you trouble." You said as Eeteuk pouted at you which gave shivers on your spine.

"No Missy, you're coming with us." Rizza butted in as she flashed you a you-still-have-to-explain-to-us look. You felt like running away as the two girls gripped their arms with yours, making Eeteuk chuckled at your worried face.

"I guess I'll see you later ___-ah," By that, he left, leaving you with your two fangirlfriends.

---

[Your POV]

"I told you. I'm working with them." I said irritably. No matter how many times I told them, they seemed not to believe. Aigoo. And not that I'm lying. I mean, I'm really working and being paid right? Except that I'm not the manager's assistant's assistant. Oh yeah, that's lame. Since when did an assistant got another assistant?

"But we went to your house and ahjumma told us that you're staying in, where you're working." Kam said, both of them still eyeing me smugly. Aigoo. How couldn't they just let it go?

"That's true. I'm staying with the manager's assistant Unnie. I can see no problem with that." I'm such a liar, I know. Oh well, it seemed I got them with that. Aigoo.

"Fine." -- "I just kind of thought that you're living with the suju oppas." Rizza said as I tried my hardest not to blurt a choke.

"Yeah, you seemed to have a nice and close relationship with them." Kammy lowly ranted on my other side. Ugh.

"I know right? Kammy, have you seen how Hyukie Oppa and Sungmin Oppa seemed to fight over her? Aigoo. If I don't know ___-ah, I might as well think that the two guys likes her." Okay so they're talking to each other again. Psh. And what's with them gossiping in front of me. Psh. It's impossible that Sungmin Oppa and Hyukie Oppa likes me right?

They continued chatting as I was left behind. Oh god. I missed them both but they doesn't seem to miss me at all. I sighed as I took another cheese cupcake from the snack table.

"___-ah, you can like anyone except from Kyu Oppa, arasseo?" Kammy tapped my back and eyed me pleadingly. I inwardly laughed at her face as I thought of telling her how I got to go on a date with her precious Kyu. Fine. It's fake and all. But oh well.

"And don't you ever flirt with my angel Teukie!" I nearly choke as Rizza said that.

Ohhh if she only knew how much I like the guy.

I nodded awkwardly as they flashed me their wide smiles. I almost jumped as screams and yellings came into hearing a moment later.

"The event's starting. Come on!!" Kammy squealed as she gripped both mine and Rizza's arms and shoved us both into a run.

---

[Heechul's POV]

I woke up with a piercing headache I couldn't almost bear.

It's cold.

It's freezing cold.

I shifted my glance towards the AC and unbelievably, it's off. Knitting my eyebrows, I sat upright while rubbing my still half-dead eyes. I shook my head, hoping to shove off my aching head.

It's cold. *cough!*

I grabbed a hold of my thick blanket and put it over my freezing body. Feeling the heat made me feel eased for a while. *sniff!* Freaking flu. I think I need to go get myself a helpful dose of medicine now.

---

[Your POV]

The event wasn't fun at all. Well, so far nothing really special was happening.

My friends and I stood closer to the stage (yes, courtesy of me. ><) where a long table capable of ten seats were placed. The Super Junior fans or EverLasting Friends, as they call themselves, were all lined up as they went to the stage one by one to shake their idols' hands, take a picture with them, get an autograph, sign on their album copies and such. Rizza and Kam already left my side as they both fell in line together with the other fans.

I told you, I should have just stayed backstage.

Sitting onto one of the available seats, I watched as the whole event took place there. There wasn't that many fans here coz I heard only the first 500 ELFs were given the chance to get inside the hall.

I smiled as I saw how the Super Junior loves their supporters. Eeteuk Oppa's smile never left his handsome face as well as the other members. I kind of unknowingly frowned as I saw that vacant seat beside Yesung Oppa.

How does the dagger feel now when you're on the receiving end?

My scandalous phone rang a familiar loud and hair-shivering screamo tone. I shall so replace it with a kring kring tone later. I awkwardly lowered my head as I answered the call, not bothering to see who the caller was.

"Princess.. Where did you put the med box?" It's Heechul with that still cracky voice of his, coughing in between some of the words. I kind of got worried a bit as I told him where the medicine box was placed.

"I found it. Arasseo. Goma-- AHHHH!!"

Heechul Oppa was cutted off as a loud thud came after as well as what seemed to be shattered glasses against the hard floor.

"H-Hey! What's happening there?" I worriedly squeaked as I pressed my phone firmly to my ears.

No answer.

"Heechul Oppa! Yah!" I repeatedly shouted as I abruptly stood up from my seat. I heard no answer from Heechul as I became extremely worried second by second. What the hell was happening there?

Oh god. Could it be a burglar? or one of their obsessed stalkers? I swear I could always sense someone roaming around the dorm at nights. OMG. What if the stalker attacked Heechul and.. and.. OMO!

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed the call has ended. I quickly redialed Heechul's number and called it after.

Cannot be reach.

Maybe the burglar-slash-stalker switched Heechul's phone off.

Oh myyyyyyy!

I was seriously freaking out as I grabbed my backpack and rushly headed outside the hall, already decided to go home and check on the sick-y-used-to-be-blonde guy. Such a pain.

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N  sorry if it's not that long.
and and.. not much happened. X_X
i just want to update, that's all. so yep.
i hope yu enjoyed it tho...heehee~!
comment your thoughts^^,"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -