Pikachu is a bad Pokemon!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

it's been more than a month since i'd updated this. >< mianhae~! :((((
I had a really, really serious writer's block! 
pfft. im not surprised if you forget about what's happening to this story. Meh. I'm such a lame writer. 
ANYWAY. IM UPDATING...
all cas i was suddenly inspired upon seeing my high school crush yesterday on the mall. lmao. :333
 
HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO TEUKTEUK AND ADVANCE TO MY PRETTY YEOBO, CHULI. <3
 
---
[Sungmin's POV]
 
"Why isn't she still coming?" I asked Kyuhyun but voiced it out more like asking to myself. The sun had already set and still, ___-ah hasn't come. I'm worried.
 
"Don't worry," Okay. Kyu is such a mindreader. "Try calling her again." He added with a gentle smile.
 
I prompted and began calling her for who knows how many times already. My eyes were glued to Kyu's half-eaten ice cream cake as my ears were hearing these really annoying rings on the other line. Aigoo. Why isn't she answering?
I sighed as I waited for the call to be redirected to the answering machine.
 
"Annyeong haseyo! ___-imnida. Sorry I can't answer your call at this moment. Please leave your message after the beep. BEEEP~!"
 
Omo. Such a sweet voice~! I certainly miss her. The way she smiles and giggles whenever we kid around. Everytime she pouts and gets seriously pissed at times. And also those amusing not so rare moments when she bickers around with Heechul hyung. It's only been three days but heck, it felt like weeks since she'd gone away.
 
"Oh.. Sulli texted.." Kyuhyun suddenly blurted which brought me off my daydream.
"What does it say?" I asked. Kyuhyun shook his head before reading the text in a hilariously, girly voice.
 
"Ne, unni watched our Music Core debut stage, but she already left about two hours ago." Oh, so she was with f(x)? Then I suppose she should've been here sooner coz apparently, the MBC building is just a few meters away from here. Aishh. Where could she be?
 
"She was so excited upon hearing the word 'ice cream' that's why she didn't waste a sec and dashed over to where you are. She's supposed to be there by now." Kyuhyun finished reading before throwing me a knowing look. I twitched an eyebrow as I weirdly shuddered. That girl.... Really... Where is she?
 
--->Your POV
 
Pikachu gestured for me to sit just across him. The huge van was lighted dimly but still I could clearly see his face. Nobody, apart from us both, was inside as I supposed that the Matrix lady was still outside.
 
READERS' SHOUTOUT: "WHO'S PIKACHU?"
 
My bad. I forgot to tell you about Pikachu. But really, you know Pokemon's oh so cute yellow mouse or rabbit with two red dots on its cheeks or whatever that is? Yeah. It's Pikachu. Except that the guy in front of me only wore a mask. A totally cute Pikachu mask.
 
Oh and you seriously have no idea how much I laughed the moment I saw his face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <-- See. I'm laughing again.
 
"___-sshi, I'll be direct to the point now." Pikachu said as I tittered all my giggles in. Seeing Pikachu speaking my name is enough for me to crack up loud. But of course, I pursed it all in. The man's voice was apparently serious and far from Pikachu's cute 'Pika~ Pika~.'
 
I nodded my head as I urged for him to continue. I kept my sight fixed on his tie instead as I waited for him to continue.
 
"It's about Super Junior." He started, which instantly caught my attention. So Pikachu.. I mean, this man has business with my Super Junior oppa's? I raised my eyebrows behind my bangs before saying, "What's about them?"
 
"I know that you're working for them. You're staying in their house." He said, enough to make me gasp at his knowledge. I mean, seriously.. How the hell did he know about that?
 
"H..How did you-"
 
"Of course. I was the one who sent you there." I could sense how he's smirking at that voice.
 
"What do you mean? It's their manager who-" I paused, lost into my own words, remembering how Super Junior's manager had no idea how I got there and the instant I realised all that was happening, I looked at him inquisitively, not even bothered by his Pikachu mask.
 
"Who are you?" I gulped. Like seriously, what's his agenda? I want to know. If he truly was the one who called on my aunt's company and asked for a housekeeper, why did he do so?
 
The man chuckled as he crossed his arms on his chest. He looked like a very, very bad Pikachu.
 
"You need not to know who am I." He told me, which made me furrow my look on him even more.
 
"What do you want?" I asked, clearly aware that even though how many times I ask who he is, he wouldn't probably tell me.
 
"I have a task for you. And you have to do it." He muttered as he inched foreward. Seeing Pikachu this close wasn't really amusing anymore. Instead, it got me all tensed up. I didn't like the sound of his voice. It seemed like he's up to no good.
 
--->Eeteuk's POV
 
I found Taeyeon on one of the unused dressing rooms of the theater. And as soon as she heard the door swing open, she immediately turned to me as I was surprised how it seemed like she cried a thousand tears.
 
"Oppa.." She sniffled as I approached her with quick footsteps. I was indeed, worried. Why the hell is she crying? I wonder if something happened.
 
Taeyeon was sitting on the seat across the huge, lighted mirror. Her huge almond eyes were filled with tears as she looked upon me as I towered on her sitting posture.
 
"Taeng, did something happen?" I was sure about that though. But I'm still curious so I asked her. Leveling myself with her, I kneeled down with one knee on the tiled floor as I caught her shaking her head. Truly, she's not a good liar.
 
"Don't tell me that you're practicing for the musical. That's the lamest cover up." I flashed her a smile which made her lightly chuckle, nonetheless.
 
"Tell me what happened." I urged as I wiped off her tearjerked face.
 
"It's... Yunho oppa." She told me with her voice cracking just a bit. Never had I seen her like this. And knowing that Yunho made her cry, I clutched on my fist tightly. Taeyeon and I had always share a close relationship since trainee days. And Yunho was also a good dongsaeng to me. True enough, when I learned of their relationship (which apparently was known by only a very few people), I threatened Yunho not to make her cry.
 
"What did he do?" I was restraining my anger and as soon as Taeyeon noticed it, she calmed me down by holding both of my shoulders.
 
"It's not his fault that we broke up." She said before standing up from her seat and leading me to stand as well.
 
"You broke up?" My eyes most probably bulged out from their sockets as I threw her a questioning look. Taeyeon slightly nodded as she rubbed off the tears from her small eyes.
 
"It's me. I broke up with him."
 
"What?" I blurted out in shock. Okay. So this is really unexpected. I'd always known how much she loves Yunho, how come she's the one who ended their relationship. Truly a mind boggle.
 
"Why did you do that? I thought you-" I voiced out but was suddenly cutted off as Taeyeon tiptoed and met her lips with mine, making me startled with that one-second peck.
 
"I'm inlove with someone else." She tearfully looked upon me, my face couldn't be painted.
 
Did she just confess on me?
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
I was excited to get home as I joyfully pranced out of the SM Building. Shindong hyung still had to stay behind to help a new upcoming group with their rehearsals.
 
Heading my way towards my motorcycle bike, I hopped on the seat as I roared the engine on.
 
"Is that Sungmin hyung? Oh that's Kyu on his side!" I inwardly muttered as I took a glimpse of two completely disguised Super Junior members. Apparently, us, idols, know each other even with all those massive disguises. Though, I wasn't sure if the other was Sungmin hyung because seriously, not wearing pink? That's new.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah!" I hollered which gained Kyuhyun's attention right at that instant. I wonder why he's glaring at me?
 
"Hyukie hyung, you seriously have to yell my name out loud? What's my disguise for then?" He scolded upon approaching me and my motorcycle. I scratched the back of my head, clearly cursing myself for not thinking properly.
 
"Mianhae maknae." I flashed him my gummy smile as I moved my hands to Sorry, Sorry.
 
"Done with your practice?" Oh, so that's really Sungmin hyung! I nodded my head and told him that I'm heading home.
 
"Yah. Kyumin's having a date, I see." I teased, making Kyuhyun glare at me even more. Seriously, how could the maknae act like that to his hyung?
 
"You're just envious. I bet Donghae hyung is cheating on you right now! Hah!" Kyuhyun grimaced as he looked at me in a mocking way. No, Fishy would never do that. He's just busy so we're not together. Pfft.
 
I glowered on Kyuhyun as I slumped my mouth on a pout. "Whatever you say, maknae."
 
Turning to Sungmin hyung, I waved him goodbye as I strode off with my bike.
 
"Where the hell can we find ___-ah?" I heard Sungmin hyung whined as soon as I was a few meters away. Did he just mention ___-ah? And why were they finding her?
 
Feeling all curious, I went back to where the two were. And as they noticed my return, they both gave me a confused look.
 
"Did something happen to ___-ah? Why are you looking for her?" I'm aware how my voice sounded all worried at that moment. But I couldn't help it. I was suddenly worried.
 
"We're not sure yet. She was about to meet us hours ago but she didn't appear. And heck, she won't answer my calls." Sungmin hyung explained drooply as he sighed out deeply. "I wonder where she is."
 
Kyuhyun smirked. "Just so you know, that's the 61st time Sungmin hyung said that sentence."
 
"Yah. Stop joking around." Sungmin nagged, making the maknae shut up right at that instant. I was supposed to be awed at that maknae-defeat but heck, ___-ah's making me feel all worried.
 
"Let's find her."
 
--->Your POV
 
Now, I declare: Pikachu is the worst creature in the Pokèmon world ever.
 
"I can't do that. I won't do that." I sternly replied without any second thoughts as soon as the man told me what's that he wanted me to do.
 
"I'll give you money." He offered as he reached for a small leather bag on his side and took out a blank check, as much as I guessed.
 
I was slightly offended. Seriously, he thinks he can buy me with money? That's just absurd.
 
"I'm sorry sir, I can't ever ruin Super Junior. They are my friends now." I reasoned, politely refusing his offer. I still wonder though who he is. Is he from another entertainment company who's sick of Super Junior's fame? Well, Sorry Sorry but I'm not going to take part of his evil plans.
 
"I knew you'd refuse. That's why I prepared these." His cold voice sent me shuddering as I directed my sight to his palm which had a medium sized envelope. Curious, I opened it and gasped as it revealed pictures which I was not aware of.
 
"Seems like you've gotten really closer with them." He grimaced as my eyes scanned every photo on my hold.
 
One had me and Hyukie Oppa on a motorcycle. I remember that was the night we went on the beach. The other was Kyuhyun Oppa holding my hand as we got off the bus. It's from our fake date, I reckon. Then the next was Yesung Oppa and I on the garden's bench, smiling to each other. That was my first night when we went stargazing. The other had Sungmin Oppa and I sitting on the same bench on a sunny day, our feet were soaked on a pail of water as our legs entwined playfully.
 
Oh! And there's this photo that I wanted so badly. It's Teukie Oppa and I on the same jacket just last night. But the last picture got me all out shocked.
 
"That's my favorite one." The mean Pikachu chuckled as he pointed on the photo I was holding.
 
"No." Touching the bottom of my lips, it trembled as I stared dumbfoundedly on the picture. Heechul was lifting me up, bridal style, as his face almost covered mine. My eyes were closed but my hand was placed on the hollow of his neck. It was clear that he's kissing me. And the saddest thing was, I don't remember such happening.
 
"Y..You. You're spying on us." I muttered in anger as I almost crumpled the photos on my hold. The man cackled, still with his Pikachu mask.
 
"I don't want to ruin your life, ___-ah. Just do what I want you to do and those photos won't come out and will prevent the ELFs from killing you. You know how crazy they could get."
 
It was irritating. His voice. I gritted my teeth as I breathed out deeply. This man had obviously planned out too well. And he's getting me all cornered. True enough, with these pictures, he could ruin Super Junior's name in a poof. But that meant my death as well.
 
But even so, I could hardly bring myself a traitor to them. They're good people. They love me. Even though Heechul was a piss, he's a nice guy too. I wonder what made this man this mad at them?
 
"I'm giving you two weeks." He muttered as I didn't respond and just crept my way out of the van, not knowing what to do.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Jungmo and I will make an amazing team. It most probably going to be a threat on Super Junior. Hah!" I boasted with a high roar of triumphant laughter. Siwon was on the driver's seat, his eyes were fixated on the road ahead as he came to a sudden stop when the stoplight abruptly turned red.
 
"What's your song called again, hyung?" He asked. I cleared my throat before forming a husky voice.
"Close Ur Mouth." I told him with proud eyes.
 
I never knew how dumb this guy is.
 
Until now.
 
"Okay, hyung. I will." He innocently said as he stared at me with those big eyes before clasping his lips together in a tight zip.
 
"Ugh. Pabo." I muttered under my breath as I shifted my gaze ahead.
 
And that's when I caught a glimpse of her.
 
"Wonnie. Isn't that Princess?" I pointed to a girl who definitely was ___-ah. She had a huge backpack slung on her shoulders as her bangs hid her eyes. She was walking seemingly lifelessly as she took short, slow steps across us.
 
"Ah! Yeah. That's ___-ah." I heard Siwon say. I held on the car door and was about to hop off the ride when suddenly, Siwon grabbed my wrist which made me look at him with furrowed eyebrows.
 
"What?" I asked, irritated. Aish.
 
"You're going out? At least, put these on." He handed me a football cap (err..) and a pair of dark shades. "The fans might see you, you know."
 
I smirked as I flashed him a thankful smile. Really, if only Ryeowook isn't a good cook, I'd probably pick Siwon as my favorite dongsaeng.
 
I jumped off the car and was welcomed by the cold breeze of the wind. The sky was dark as I pranced my way to the sidewalk, looking for my Princess.
 
 
 

 

sorrrrrrry if it's short. >___<

by the way,  supshaz and I are collabing a fic...:))

please check it out. :))) thank youuuuuu!~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55387/boy-i-m-in-love-superjunior ♥