31st =.=

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

WARNING: short update below, sorry. >.<
i just want to update~ and ahhhh~ i'm running out of ideas. =.=
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
--->Your POV
 
"___-ah, why are you so quiet?" Donghae Oppa wondered as he peered in closely to face me. He pouted and narrowed his eyes over my dreamy eyes. Okay, if you're wondering where we are, I'm here at the mall with Fishy Oppa. He decided to treat me lunch caz all of the SuperJunior members, apart from him, have there schedules on. Well, apparently, he told me that he has no schedule in the afternoon so better yet wear a disguise and sneak out the dorm for some fresh air.
 
"Oh, mian." I apologized as I kept my mind off daydreaming.
 
BUT I JUST CAN'T!!!
 
OH GOD.
 
OH ANCHOVY.
 
OH MONKEY.
 
OH HYUKIE OPPA!!!!
 
I shook my head and firmly closed my eyes in frustration, totally wanting to remove the seemingly oh-so-real images of Hyukie Oppa's face up close off my mind. I could sense myself blushing a deep shade of red as I clasped my lips tightly together.
 
"Are you sure you're alright?" asked Donghae Oppa in a rather concerned voice. I nodded my head and forced out a smile.
"Yeah... I'm fine. It's just.. I.. don't think I had enough sleep last night." I reasoned as I stucked in the soda's drinking straw and sipped all the liquid into my throbbing throat.
 
"Was it because of Heechul hyung? Mianhae, we should've come home sooner." He claimed. I shook my head in return.
"Aniyo! It's fine. Heechul O-" I hesitated, calling Heechul 'Oppa' sounded weird to me now.
"Heechul just slept the whole time." I told him. I could felt my cheeks heating up as I remembered the mushy moments Heechul and I shared last night.
 
OHTHATBLONDEGUYCURSEHIMNOWPLEASE.
 
I furiously shook my head again to brush off the Heechul thoughts but whenever I got 'nothing' on my head, Hyukie Oppa invades my mind. GOSH. This is torture.
 
I heaved out a sigh as I look up only to see Donghae Oppa's cheeky grin. He's reading a message on his phone as his grin widen a mere centimeter per second.
 
"Bwoh?" I asked curiously.
 
"Something happened last night, am I right?" He grinned widely. I wiggled my eyebrows and stared at him confusingly.
"What do you mean by 'something'?" I asked back. He flashed me a knowing smile as he leaned in closely while pouting a kissing lips.
 
"MWAH!" He blew me a flying kiss which caused my long side bangs to brush off my face. I was startled for a moment until realization struck me hard.
 
"OMO! D..Did Hyukie Oppa t..told you about.." I gasped, lost into words as Donghae Oppa just nodded his head before moving away from me.
 
"I understand those dark circles below your eyes now dongsaengie~" He chortled as I felt time stopped below my feet.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
"Yesung hyung, do you really think she hates us?" Sungmin pouted. He doesn't seem to like the though of you bashing them all around. "It seems not like her." He thought.
Yesung shook his head and patted Sungmin's, "Why don't we just ask her later when we got home?" He suggested as Sungmin pondered for a bit but agreed on his hyung then after.
 
"Arasseo!" He cheerfully said as Yesung smiled at him.
 
"Yesungie hyung! Sungminnie hyung! PD hyung wants us on backstage now!!" Ryeowook yelled while popping his head into the waiting room where Yesung and Sungmin were.
 
"OMO! Sungminnie hyung, don't steal Yesung Oppa from me!" Ryeowook huffed as he saw how Yesung smiled at Sungmin. Sungmin inwardly chuckled and then stucked his tongue out at the fake maknae.
 
"Bleh! That's what you get for constantly hanging out with my Kyuhyunnie!" He snapped at Ryeowook as he clung arms with Yesung, (who seemed to be very amused btw,LOL).
 
Ryeowook frowned as he stomped out of the room with a loud HMPH!
 
***
 
"AJA AJA HWAITING!" Taeyeon cheered as they finished rehearsing the last few parts of the play.
 
"30 minutes break before we rehearse the last scene!" The director announced as everyone heaved out a sigh. Taeyeon glanced at Eeteuk who's seemed still a bit of uneasy about their kissing scene. She worriedly approached him with a pat on the back.
 
"Teukkie Oppa!" She giggled.
"Oh, annyeong." He greeted her as he looked down on the script again. Taeyeon peered closely to Eeteuk which made Eeteuk look at her inquisitively.
"Oh nothing," She said, feeling a bit of disappointed that Eeteuk's busy with his script.
 
"Where's Yesung Oppa?" She asked.
"He's got a guesting with Wookie, Sungmin, Siwon, and Kyuhyun. So he can't make it here." He answered her.
 
"Ohhh.." Taeyeon heaved as she sat on the seat next to Eeteuk. She knew she must stick to him to show everyone that they're intimately dating. Taeyeon watched her fake boyfriend as he scanned and memorized on his script. "He's really handsome." She agreed on her thoughts.
 
"TAENGOO UNNIEEEE!" voices chorused. Taeyeon woke up from her trance as she and Eeteuk turned to look at who were the owners of voices.
"Sooyoungie! Yuri! Yoona! Sunny! Omo!" She approached her sisters and hugged them tightly one by one. Eeteuk walked towards them and greet each of her dongsaengs.
 
"Annyeong Teukie Oppa!" They bowed their heads slightly in greeting.
"Why are you here? Don't you have schedules?" Taeyeon asked, but even before her sisters could explain, she approached Sunny and placed her palm on her forehead.
"Sunny-yah, you still have fever." She told the bunny-like Sunny.
"Yoong, Yuri-ah, I thought you have to rehearse for your dance battle tomorrow." Taayeon raised an eyebrow to Yoona and Yuri which were already pouting in plea.
"And you Soo," She shifted her gaze to Sooyoung who was grinning widely at her. She didn't have any schedule, truthfully enough that is.
 
"I can't believe you came here." Taeyeon told her with a light smile on her face.
 
"Why is that?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Shouldn't you be eating at your dorm now?" Eeteuk butted in which made Sooyoung crossed her arms. "Bleh!" She scoffed at Eeteuk which made him mess with the tall girl's hair.
"Not the hair!!!!" Sooyoung panicked.
 
"Anyway Unnie, we're here to witness your kissing scene rehearsal with Teukie Oppa~" Yoona said as Yuri nodded gleefully beside her, Sunny was holding a camera while Sooyoung was still being chased by Eeteuk. Taeyeon sighed, "oh geez. they didn't know that Teukie Oppa and I were fake..." She thought.
 
"Last scene now! Taeyeon-sshi, Leeteuk-sshi, on the stage now."
 
***
 
"Tell me what exactly happened." Donghae said as he waited for your response. You were still as shy as you kept your head lowered while playing on your fingers.
"See.. I.. I thought Hyukie Oppa is gay." You quietly said. Donghae almost bursted out laughing but knew that it might be best to held it in. He looked to his phone and re-read Eunhyuk's text messages:
 
Fishy! Eotteoke? I kissed ___-ah last night. =.=
 
What if she gets angry on me?OwO
 
Darn. I can't even concentrate on my dance routine now!
 
Donghae inwardly chuckled at each messages but anyway, he's proud of his friend for doing such a manly thing. Eunhyuk may have dated a LOT of celebrities already (secretly ofcourse^^), but Donghae supposed that this was the first time his friend got shy and slow over a girl, which is you by the way. He figured that finally, the monkey has grown up and might have even learned that kisses aren't just kisses.
 
"Don't tell me you think Hyukie's gay over me." He asked, and not surprisingly, you nodded.
 
"Mianhaeyo!" You immediately blurted while pouting.
 
"Aigoo." Donghae heaved out as he poke your now rosy cheeks.
 
"Are you mad of Hyukie now?" He asked. You looked up to him; You nearly forgot about getting mad of Eunhyuk. It's true that the kiss didn't make you sleep last night and it startled you enough that you left no emotions about the incident.
 
"Do I have to?" You inquired. Donghae watched your innocent eyes. "Why are you asking me?" He told you.
 
You thought for a moment. "Molla." You pouted even more as Donghae sighed before you. (a/n molla=i dont know^^)
 
"Oppa. Can I ask you something?" You started as Donghae gestured you to go on.
 
"W..What will you do if someone told you you're not straight?" You asked while twiddling your fingers on your lap. Donghae scrunched his face as he looked at your uneasy face.
 
"If it's a guy, I'll sure beat the crap out of him." He began as he pumped his fist in the air with a grunt. Your innocent stare followed him as you nodded your head.
 
"But if it's a girl. . ." He paused as he closely put his face to yours. You gulped at the sudden closeness as his eyes locked yours in a rather playful way.
 
"B..Bwo?" You stammered, a little bit flustered. Donghae sneered as he flashed you a toothy smile, "I'll kiss her for sure."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
i told ya, it's short. >.<
and nothing much happened. PSH.
no heeeeeechul. no hyuuuuukie.=.= waa gomen.
sorry sorry sorry sorry.
i might update very soon.^o^
<3yoo.:3
 
OHHHH and pretty please join in this poll. ^^
 
 
shazzy and I will be making a SHINee story!!
YAYNESS. <3333333 so please vote ne? komawoyeo ^o^