The next morn ¬¬¬

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

 
 
 --->Leeteuk's POV
 
I lifelessly walked towards the dorm as I sighed out a million of times already right from the moment that Taeyeon kissed me.. not that kind of kiss that we rehearse for our musical play.... it's obviously a real kiss.
 
I still can't understand though. And I wouldn't ever understand, I guess. I mean, now I'm the bad guy who kind of just ruined Taeyeon and Yunho's relationship all because apparently, the SNSD leader likes me and in turn, broke up with the DBSK leader.
 
I wonder if she developed her feelings for me because of the musical. Aigoo. Now, I don't know how to explain everything to Yunho. He must truly be brokenhearted right now.
 
"Teukie oppa?" I heard someone spoke...obviously, from the only girl living in our dorm.
I shook my head as I came to realize that I was already face to face with ___-ah. I didn't even notice that I was already inside the dorm, standing on the front door mat.
 
___-ah was holding a cup of tea and was looking at me with her eyes almost half closed.
"It's already late, why are you still awake?" I asked her after gradually messing her already uncombed hair. She pouted before raising the tea on her hold. It's honey tea.
 
"I kind of, just woke up, actually. Sungmin oppa, Hyukie oppa, Wookie oppa, and Heechul are sleeping in my room. It's a bit crowded and hot." She informed, making me raise an eyebrow.
"Why are they in your room?"
 
"I.. really have no idea." She chuckled on the last word and scratched the back of her head like a real clueless girl.
 
Why can't she remember?
 
 
...
 
Shoot. Ryeowook.
 
--->Your POV
 
Teukie oppa inched closer, making my heart skip two beats at that exact second. He leveled his face with mine which made me tighten the hold on the warm cup of honey tea on my two hands, and heck, I was too shy to even look back at his interrogating eyes. The warmth of his body came closely as my heart quaked and quaked and quaked deep beneath my chest.
 
He leaned closer, his breathing almost touching my bottom lip.
"O..ppa?" I stammered. I could never deny how I was blushing like this whole entire time!
 
On the corner of my eyes, I could see him scrunch his nose and the next thing I knew, he was gently slapping my forehead.
 
"Young lady, did those guys made you drink liquor? I can smell it." He asked before moving back and pointing at the tea on my hold which had been a lot warmer by the way.
"That's honey tea.." He said accusingly, which made me just sigh out in defeat.
 
"Fine. Fine. I.. drank, okay?" I pouted before seeing him cross his arms.
"But not with them," I paused, tilting my head upstairs, indicating the guys sleeping in my room right now.
"I just drank alone."
 
I knew a lot of questions would be coming up, so I immediately blurted my explanations even before Teukie oppa could say a word.
 
"I.. I just felt like it. I'm nineteen anyways! I'm legal." I claimed before flashing him a final smile.
"How's your rehearsals on going, by the way?"
 
Change of topic for the win!!
 
He hesitated for the moment.
 
"It's fine.. the musical would be next week and after that, it would be all over." He said, making me kind of wondering if he's talking about his fake relationship with Taeyeon. But somehow, I felt like something's bothering him. It's like, he's the one who needed to drink liquor and forget whatever that is for a bit moment.. like what I did because of Pikachu.
 
Darn that pokemon.
 
"Oppa, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.
 
"Aren't we already talking?" He chuckled. I smiled back before stuttering a giggle.
"Oh right."
 
---> Narrator's POV
 
"Someone who hates us?" Leeteuk repeated your question as he raised an eyebrow back at you. You nodded as you shifted closer to the guy and innocently peered at him.
"Nae. I'm just wondering, oppa."
 
Leeteuk stared at you rather critically as he put his fingers on his chin, which in turn made you move back as soon as you noticed how close were you from each other. Apparently, it was already past midnight and you were the only ones in the living room. Although you could hear some sounds coming from upstairs, probably Kyuhyun's room.
 
"Well, we have a lot of anti's, you know," Leeteuk spoke which gained your attention instantly. You sighed as you thought to yourself, "Could Pikachu be probably an anti? Ah~ How could he go that far? Jinjja."
 
Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at you. "You hated us, as well, am I right?"
 
Your eyes widened, remembering about Leeteuk's knowledge on you being their hater back there. Sadly, he got that from your friend, Rizza.
You pouted, a little bit of your unusual aegyo. "Do I look like I still hate you, oppa?"
Leeteuk thought twice before asking, "Do you love super junior now, then?"
 
That made you smile for no reason at all as you genuinely nod your head. It had apparently been more than a month since you left your parents' home to live with these idol dorks. And true enough, you couldn't deny how much they mean to you already. You admit that it was fun being with them. They don't act like they're famous idols at all. They're all nice and humble who love their fans and all their jumping supporters. And by that, you could hardly craft a better reason for someone to hate them.
 
"Among the ten of us, who do you like the most?" Leeteuk grinned as he amusingly threw the question at you. You twitched an eyebrow as a small smile crept out from your lips.
 
"Definitely not Heechul." You laughed as you thought of the annoying guy who dared to sleep beside you just a while ago. You were actually shocked when you woke up and in turn pushed him harshly off the bed. And you never knew how much he was of a deep sleeper cas he just practically continued sleeping on the floor.
 
Leeteuk took note of that sly look on your face and in turn snapped a finger at you. "Earth to Lee ___-ah." He sneered. "Come on. If it's not Heechul then it could be someone else?"
 
He knitted an eyebrow as he waited for your response. On the other hand, you had no idea who to pick. You didn't want to sound so biased even though you knew to yourself already who your favourite is. Park Leeteuk.
 
"Ehmm.. It's.." You paused and as you felt your face heating up you suddenly blurted a different name. "S..SUNGMIN OPPA! I like Sungmin oppa like.. a lot. Ehhehe.."
 
You stuttered out a laugh as you avoided Leeteuk's pouting face. "Eh? I thought it was me." He mumbled to himself, making you smile at his cuteness and silently heave, "I'm officially a Teukie fangirl."
 
***
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
It was a bright, sunny morning when the rays of the sun coming from the fiber glass window woke my still shut eyes. It was then when I opened my eyes that I found myself still inside ___-ah's bedroom, practically curled on the floor with a fluffy blanket on.
 
What am I doing here?
 
And as I tilted my head, I roamed my sight around and found Heechul hyung on the floor, sleeping as well. On my other side was Hyukie. And Wookie was still dozing off on that small couch.
 
What are THEY doing here?
 
"Minnie oppa? Are you already awake?" A voice suddenly startled me which almost made me jump off my skin. I turned to ___-ah who was peering at me as she was by the foot of her bed, looking at me with her fresh morning face.
 
"Ahh~ I'm sorry about last night. I got you all worried, hadn't I? " ___-ah scratched the back of her head as she squeakily chuckled. And that's when it all came back to me.
 
I scowled at her. "You ditched my ice cream treat to drink with Heechul hyung." I accusingly looked at her for a few sec, taking note of the sudden panicking in her eyes.
 
"B..BWOH? ANIYO! You're mistaken, oppa! I didn't drink with Heechul!" She claimed, but I just rolled my eyes at her. Although truly, I'm not that mad at her. I mean, how can I ever get mad at this girl?
 
"But I admit. I kind of forgot about your ice creams." She frowned as she sighed out deeply. I sat up and gazed at her eyes. She wasn't looking back at me which made me freely study her face.
 
"I've missed you, ___-ah... a lot." I muttered out as I let out a sincere smile on my face. True enough, this past three days that I hadn't seen her, it made me miss her oh so badly. It's just.. her mere absence was making me feel lifeless.
 
"It was just three days and you missed me already?" She giggled as I poked her cheek and ran a touch on her hair. ___-ah seemed to have suddenly frozen as seriousness was abruptly taking over between us. She was blushing as she averted her gaze from me.
 
"Yah, pumpkin, that's enough."
 
Uh oh. Heenim's awake. Pfft.
 
I sighed as I got up on a stand and stretched my arms in a full yawn. I carefully nudged Hyukie with my foot, waking him up as well.
 
"Good morning, Princess!!" Do I have to say who shouted that out?
But never less, it's something that I'm used to by now. I never knew that Heechul hyung would come to like someone as much as he likes Ahn Sohee or Son Yejin-sshi.
 
"Eh! Yah don't touch me!" I heard ___-ah snap as she practically ran out of the room when Heechul hyung came approaching her with a hug.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Yah. Pikachu hater, hand me the butter, please?" I politely asked Princess as I extended my hand at her, asking for the peanut butter.
"D..Did you just say Pikachu?" She asked as she stared at me rather sternly. I wonder what's up with her.
 
I smirked as I reached for the peanut butter myself and spread on my loaf. I munched a bite and swallowed it before looking back at Princess again. Seriously, she was like, weirdly observing my every action.
 
"I thought you hate Pikachu, don't you?" I peered before catching Sungmin and Ryeowook's attentions on the other side of the kitchen table.
"___-ah was being a kid last night, right?"
 
I turned back to her again. "You were drunk, I totally understood." I sneered at her face which was seemingly out of blood, by the way.
 
"D..Did I say something else? I mean, about Pikachu?" She abruptly asked with a much careful tone of voice. I knitted an eyebrow, letting out a chuckle as I lightly slapped her forehead.
 
"Are you still drunk?"
 
She scrunched her face at me as I laughed at her funny face. "Yah. Now you look far from my princess. Stop scrunching your nose."
 
And just as I expected, she scrunched it even more while crossing her eyes.
 
I sighed.
"Whatever you do, I'll still continue to like you, ___-ah." I told her with a nonchalant heave.
 
Princess sighed out this time as she quitted on her funny face and just sipped on her coffee. "You'll get tired of me soon, pabo."
 
I shook my head. "Aniyo. That's not going to happen."
 
--->Your POV
 
SERIOUSLY READERS. . . WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME IN FULL DETAILS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?? I MEAN. PIKACHU! DID I TELL THEM ABOUT HIS PLANS ON RUINING THEIR GROUP?? OMG. I SHOULD HAVE NOT DRUNK!! >...<
 
But in any ways, it seemed like I didn't blurt out about it. Heechul wasn't alarmed and so were the other members. Looking at each of them on this rectangular kitchen table, the cheery Wookie oppa wasn't seemed changed so as Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Yesung oppa. Hyukie and Fishy were peacefully watching some morning football game in the living room. Siwon oppa was having a dumbell challenge with Shindong oppa outside (I have no idea why're they doing that.). And Teukie oppa. . . Why does he have to always leave early in the morning? Aigoo. We can't even jog together lately.
 
I glanced at Heechul who had just finished his second bread loaf. "Yah. Why did you follow me last night in the bar?"
 
"Wae? What do you want me to do? Just leave you there alone?" He unbelievably looked at me as I narrowed my eyes more at him.
"You got drunk with just those two glasses of liquor, just so you know." He quipped in addition.
 
"Aish! I could handle myself, okay?" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes at him. Heechul widened out her already huge eyes as he frustratingly scratched his head.
"This girl, jinjja. Can't you just be thankful? I brought you home safe and sound."
 
I swallowed. That's not exactly what I'm pointing out. Because the last time that I was unconcious and was with Heechul. . . H..He.. H..He..
 
..kissed me. *goes suicide* thanks to Pikachu who showed me those photos.
 
"Nae, Princess.." Heechul nudged my elbow as that sly look on his face got me shuddering a bit. I inquisitively looked at him.
"Bwoh?"
 
Heechul cleared his throat before mumbling in an almost whisper. "Last night. You threatened me on not to kiss you again."
 
I left my eyes bulged out. "Did I? Omo. Even my unconcious self was too wise to warn you about that, I guess." I chuckled at him.
 
"But I did kiss you." Heechul expressionlessly said, not even making an eye contact with me. I immediately glared at him as I cursed under my breathe.
 
"Kim Heechul. Are you kidding me? Y..Yah! Tch! Y..You! I hate you!!" I evilly looked at him as I yelled those words out, making all the members practically turned their attentions to me.
 
"___-ah seems so angry." I heard Yesung oppa mouth out as he nudged Ryeowook oppa beside him.
"It's just usual when she's with Heechul hyung, you know." Sungmin oppa added which made them all disregard my outburst and just continue on their businesses.
 
I sighed.
 
And by the time Heechul turned to me, a slight smirk was on his lips... that smile actually was too irritating that I nearly tore down his face into pieces-no, ashes. Ugh.
 
"Just one thing, Princess. How did you know about our first kiss? I mean, I thought you were sleeping that time- Omo! Wait. Have you, by chance, pretended to be asleep so that you could- Ahh~ Lee ___-ah, that's too sweet of you!"
 
What the hell is he talking about?!
 
"I have no idea what you're thinking Heechul. But seriously, you're making my head ache this early." I shook my head and rose up from my seat. Legging upstairs, I headed to my room and lay down on my still messy bed, thinking to the cores of my mind the things that hadn't crossed it for a while. Why am I still here? What am I going to decide after two weeks? It's making me all frustrated and nervous, I could hardly know what to do.
 
I ran a touch on my lips, and swore to myself that I'm never going on a drink with Heechul again.
 
***
/After one week
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"Hyukie-ah. Call ___-ah upstairs. Tell her we're leaving in ten minutes. We're going to be late on Teukie hyung's musical." Donghae told me as he ties his shoelace. I nodded my head as I dashed upstairs heading to ___-ah's bedroom. Apparently, it was only the three of us who were at home right now. All the other members had gone to see Teukie hyung's musical debut and yeah, that included Heechul hyung, Siwon, and Kyuhyun-ah who would be heading on the venue after their schedules.
 
I slowly knocked on ___-ah's room and waited for an answer but I received none.
"___-ah? Are you inside? We're leaving in minutes." I called out as I leaned on the door, putting my ear flatly on it but there wasn't seemed to be any sound coming inside.
 
I knocked again but to my dismay, there wasn't an answer again. And when I decided to just come in, I held on the doorknob and twisted it opened.
 
"___-ah?" I lowly called out when I found her in front of the computer, her huge headphones were banging loud music on her ears as she rested her hands on the temples of her head.
 
"Think, Lee ___! Think! Aish." She mumbled to herself as she was still oblivious that I was already behind her.
 
"AAAHHHH! Jinjjaya! Eotteokaji?!" She frustratedly cried out after as her eyes never left the thing on the computer screen. I was at that moment, curious which made me walk closer to her and peer over the object of her frustration.
 
I narrowed my eyes before clearly peeking behind her.
 
It was an e-mail... with large, bold letters, I weirdly shuddered as I read what it said.
 
I need your answer in five days. Else, these pictures will come out.
 
And right at the bottom of the message, I saw a glimpse of ___-ah with Teukie hyung on the same blanket. The photo was cut in half since the page needed to be scrolled down to be able to see its full length. I cringed. Partly because of jealousy but moreover, it was rather a bad feeling that I felt about the sender.
 
"Why is that photo there?" I inwardly asked myself in pure curiosity as I noticed the uneasiness on ___-ah at this moment.
 
I need your answer in five days. Else, these pictures will come out.
 
What answer? What pictures?
 
I cleared my throat before taking a hold on ___-ah's headphones and gradually pulling it off from her ears.
 
She was about to turn around as she was apparently so much shocked with my sudden presence inside her room.
 
"H..Hyukie oppa?" She immediately turned to the computer and grabbed the mouse, closing all the windows on her desktop computer. 
 
I knitted an eyebrow as I looked suspiciously at her.
 
"Tell me, ___-ah. Who sent you that e-mail?"
 

 

I've updated after like.... 4 months? T^T forgive your lame author!!! huhu T^T i was actually planning to abandone this fic *don;t kill me!!* BUT!!! whenever there are new subscribers that i see... my conscience get over me...looool so yeahhh im continuing!!!! YAYYYY!!! im kinda busy lately tho.... workkkkkkkk pshhh!! >.<

so yeaaa. please do comment and motivate me!!! XD you all are hating pikachu now i see. XD but no... pikachu isn;t yunho... :)))) but really nice guess SmileyLuver :))))

imma try to update more often for you ;))) but if you miss my writing and feels like reading a fishy fic.... then check out my latest fic, clickhere ;) thank youuu ;3 ♥ and also my collab fic with shazz clickheeere. :D

komawo ;)