Why does it have to be here?

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Your POV

Yes I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I can't help it okay? My auntie Minnie set their conversation on loudspeaker.

"Are you sure she's not a fangirl?" the man on the other line asked as my aunt assured him I'm really not a fangirl. The man agreed and told my aunt that I will be paid $500 a month if I stayed in and only half of that if I go home. I was completely shocked. I mean, that's a lot of money. I could just leave this job after a month. I didn't expect that. The phone call ended as my aunt chuckled at my expression.

"There. You'll have a lot of money on the next few months sweetie." My aunt teased me.

"Is it really okay for you to become an err... maid?" She added. I gave her my warmest smile as I nodded.

"I really don't mind being a maid as long as it'll pay me well." -- "Thanks so much Auntie~! I owe everything to you. I promise to treat you to a dinner on my first pay." I hugged her before leaving the office. She gave me the phone number and address of the house I’ll be going to and I head off home to pack my things. Meaning to say, I decided to stay in. Geez~! Losing $300 is a BIG waste.

Since it'll be summer vacation by next week, there's really no problem with school. When I got home, I went to Okaasan and told her everything. Yes, I call her Okaasan since she's Japanese, and Appa, for my dad. I was used to it so yeah. Anyway, Okaasan prolly agreed to me staying in for the job because I forced her to. Well yeah, I did some pouting and puppy pleading eyes and it incredibly worked!

My heart stiffened as I leave. I've never been away from my parents since ever. Well yeah, Skip this drama. I rode a cab and gave the address to the driver. He drove off as I phoned the house I'll be going in.

"Yobosseyo?" Someone answered, I could hear loud squabbles on the background but the person I'm talking to shooshed them to silence. Maybe, those are children right? Omo~! I love kids. As soon as the yellings muffled down, I introduced myself as the hired maid and told him that I'll be coming in a bit.

"Hmm Kay, just hit the doorbell and we'll open up for you Ahjumma." He said. Wait Wait Wait. Ahjumma?? Did I hear that right? WTF I am only a 19 year-old girl for crying out loud! But the guy hanged up and I was unable to explain myself.

After a while, the long drive ended as the cab took me off before a big house. Yeah. It's actually a huge house. I sweatdropped thinking of how will I manage to clean this whole gigantic house. I dismissed my worries and pushed the doorbell waiting for someone to come and open up for me.

After a while, I heard someone shouted, "Wait up Ahjumma!"

That was pissing but I was also wondering what will be their faces like once they learn I’m not an Ahjumma for godsake.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer until someone picked the door open for me.

"Ahju--" The guy said. I was flashing him a grin. I guess he's surprised with me not being an Ahjumma. I looked at his flustered face and was astonished. There's something's wrong. I knew him. His face. Those eyes. That hair. It can't be!

I loose my evil grin as cold sweat dropped.

"Uhh Are you Okay?" The familiar guy asked me. I nodded, and slowly gulped,

"Are you... by chance," -- ". . .Super Junior's Eeteuk?" I expected him to say NO. Well, please say NO! This can't be Super Junior's house right? That's just. Impossible.

But to my surprise, the guy smiled and answered me with a nod. . . as I fainted on the spot.

---> Leeteuk's POV

The Ahjumma is coming. Is this the surprise manager-hyung's talking about last night? Hm. It's a good thing hyung hired a housekeeper, I certainly hope she'll get rid of Hyukie's smelly bedroom. I chuckled at the thought as I heard the doorbell rang. Maybe, she's here.

"Teukie hyung! The door!" Kyuhyun shouted from the kitchen.

"Ne, I will get it." I walked to the gate and shouted for her to wait a bit. Finally, I opened the gate wide enough for her to come in.

"Ahju--".. Standing before me was a young girl. About 18 of age, I think. Wearing a maroon shirt and black jeans. She got her nails polished black. Her hair was ponytailed but she got long side bangs to the right that made an eye unseen. I even noticed she's wearing an eyeliner. She wore an evil grin on her lips and I felt my face going red. Aiish! Did I call her Ahjumma all this time?

Suddenly, her smile faded. She sweatdropped and looked really confused. She later on became pale and I don't even know if it's because of me. "Uhh Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly. She nodded and I felt relieved.

"Are you by chance, Super Junior's Eeteuk?" She asked so slowly with a huge gulp of saliva.

(Maybe, she's a fangirl. She might not be the housemaid manager-hyung hired.) I thought. So, sticking with that thought, I smiled widely at her and nod myself in approval. But to my shock, She fainted.

Good thing I caught her. I held her by waist as I could smell her fragrant hair. I noticed my heart thumped higher than its rate without knowing why. I glanced at the luggage behind her. (So she really is the housemaid..) I thought to myself.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Sungmin-ah! Help me here!" I shouted to the only people at home. The others were out for their corresponding schedules. Moments after, Kyu and Minnie came with puzzled faces.

"Who's that hyung?" They asked in unison. I laughed as I lifted up this lady, bridal-style.

"Put those things inside, you two." I said, pointing onto the luggage, "And by the way, this is my girlfriend." I joked as I hurried inside.

--->Narrator's POV

Sungmin and Kyuhyun seemed not to be buying it as a joke. They took your luggage and went inside to check out on you.

"I don’t know you like rocker type hyung," Kyuhyun teased as he saw you on the couch lying with Leeteuk's head as a pillow. Leeteuk shooshed him and whispered, "I was just kidding a while ago."

"So who is she?" Asked Sungmin as he moved his face inches from yours.

"She's actually cute..." He muttered to himself as he peered closer, studying your face.

"Later. I'll introduce her to all of you when the others arrived home." Leeteuk said while still ruffling your hair.

"I think she's a guest though. She's got a lot of luggage." Kyuhyun uttered.

"Shall we put her things on the guest room then?" Leeteuk nodded at the maknae, and by that Kyuhyun and Sungmin lifted your things upstairs.

--->Your POV

I was freaking faking alright? I never fainted. I was just so lost on the happenings. Flashes of phrases runs on my brain.

"Are you a fan of Super Junior?" So this is the reason why my aunt asked me that?! Pabo! Why didn't I noticed? Yes I was never a fan of them but hell lah! I am a hater. Psssh! I felt like dying in disgust as this Eeteuk guy placed his hand on my waist and lifted me the bridal way.

"And by the way, this is my girlfriend.." Eeteuk said. WTF?! major WHAAAT? What's with this guy announcing those two other Juniors that I am his girlfriend? Gaaawd! I swear I wanted to kick his for doing that.

He carefully settled me onto the couch inside the house as I continued role-playing a fainted girl. I nearly jumped when he held my neck and rested my head onto his lap. Later on, the two other Juniors seemed to went inside the house too. I felt relieved when this Eeteuk whispered that he was just kidding a while ago about saying that I was his girlfriend. I kept playing fainted but blushes whenever Eeteuk ruffled my hair so dearly. I guess he's naturally sweet but I clenched my fist at the thought of him as a Super Junior. Why oh why am I on this place?

After seconds or so, I felt someone's breathing on me. I opened my right eye the little-est bit and nearly squealed when I saw a face so close to mine. I closed my eyes immediately and blushed when I heard him muttered that I am cute. Ohh. Psshh. Whatever.

I heard the two junior guys went upstairs to put my things in the guest room while Eeteuk stayed behind. I put on a good act right? Well, yeah good thing that I actually fell asleep with Eeteuk's humming and ruffling my hair.

--->Kyuhyun's POV

"When will the hyungs comeback Sungmin-hyung?" I asked as I put the final luggage inside the guest room.

"I don't know but I'm quite sure they're on their way home now." Sungmin-hyung sweatdropped as we made our way downstairs.

It's now past 5 pm and our guest, err.. the lady whom I don't yet know the name, was still sleeping. Teukie hyung went shower so she's now alone on the couch. I was really curious who was she. And why the heck was she sleeping when she came here? or err.. I don't know, Did she faint?

Teukie hyung didn't explained what happened though. I moved closer to her face and pulled off the fringe covering her face. "Beautiful..." I muttered. I caressed her cheeks that made her slightly irritated. She moved her face to the other side and I inwardly groaned as I couldn't see her beautiful face anymore.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. "The hyungs are here."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n omo~ teukie and her moments~ tehee^^
hope you liked this chapter. *hugggs*
subscribe then comment alright?