Reasons~ D:

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

WARNING: BORING CHAPPIE~ >.<

yeah. it's kinda boring but at least i updated right? ^o^

basically, this is like..an explanation chapter~ so yeah. i included chuli though so it would be less boring. :3

lol sorry for the cliffhung on the previous chapter. >//////<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 [Your POV]

I have no idea where Sungmin Oppa learned about this. Even Sulli wasn't aware that I hated k-pop! Gaaah. Who could it be? I can't remember anyone who knows about this aside from-

uh-oh.

I inwardly cursed at the sudden realization.

Rizza and Kam. It must be them! AISHH! Why do I have such blabber-mouth friends?

I dismissed the thoughts as I turned to look at Minnie Oppa's blunt eyes.

"That's true. I hate you all." I heaved a surrendering sigh as soon as I noticed him gasped. He dumbfoundedly gazed at me observingly for a while before instantly smacking my head with the folded paper fan on his hold.

"You're lying! You're lying! You're lying!" He repeatedly yelled as he kept on hitting my head. I couldn't contain my laughter enough at how he's acting though. I thought of making a paper shield as I dodged off his attacks.

Thankfully, Sungmin Oppa's hitting came to an end after about a hundred shots. I looked at him curiously as though it seemed he was that of affected because of what I said.

"___-ah, you should've just denied it." He pouted as he spoke in a sad tune.

OMOOO! Eotteoke? I don't want to see Sungmin Oppa in such a sad state.

"If by chance, I denied it, would you believe me?" I peered in closely into his avoiding eyes.


Sungmin Oppa nodded his head, mumblhng his "Yes" through his pursed lips. Although I could still sensed how disappointed he was to me, I managed to smile out before messing on his hair.

"I think I should rephrase something." I grinned as it made him look at me. Taking a glance on the moving water in the pail, I noticed how his toes were fidgeting.

I chuckled as I looked away, "It should've been, 'I hated you,' you know.. past tensed."

There. He should be relieved by that.

I cackled in moderate tune as I laid my toes on the edge of my seat. Pressing my chest on my legs, I hugged them tightly. "Oppa, when you were still living a normal life away from the TV screens, had you ever had bestfriends?" I asked out of nowhere. My voice was almost in a mumble as I ket my sight on the blue sky.

"Of course.. Why ask that all of a sudden?" He asked back, clearly confused with his stuttering voice.

I tried to avoid his question as I retorted him another question, "Do you still keep in touch with them?"

"Hmmm.. Not much now," He answered as he moved his legs into the water. I frowned as I held tighter on my knees.

'Seems like kpop stars are much busier than what I thought of them,' I sadly thought as I sighed out deeply.


"___-ah, I want to know the reason." I was surprised as Sungmin Oppa spoke. Tilting my head, my mind debated over telling him the truth. In the first place, never did I intend to reveal anything more personal to anyone in this dorm. Aishh. Come to think of it, it's actually Kam and Rizza's fault that I am in this situation right now.

"Still, you hated us. There must be a good explanation right?" He added, making me tensed up for real.

Fine.

So, if it's Super Junior he's talking about, I hated them as much as I hated every other kpop group.

Yah, don't bash me!

See, every one has different tastebuds and it just so happens that I admire rock type of songs more than the music they're creating. It's called freedom yo. Take what you love, leave what you don't.

But if by chance, Sungmin Oppa was talking about my hatred for kpop, there's more to that. I mean, there's this certain reason which I never told anyone as I just keep it to myself.

I hesitated for a while, but had a change of mind because of the burning curiousity on Sungmin Oppa's eyes. Aigoo. He's frying me alive!

"Because of kpop, I lost my best friends," I frowned as I spoke in such of a depressed tune, clearly remembering those great days when I was with them. "I was left all alone."

[Heechul's POV]

Now tell me who's unlucky.

The hairclip I most admired to see on Princess' hair was unfortunately on someone else's head.

And it's freaking a 'he'!

"Yah, kiddo. Give that thing to hyung." I crouched down as I calmly told the blunt eyed boy who's munching on his doughnut. He's about five years old in age and has a puffy cheeks like Henry. His mouth was pouting irritable at me as his lips were smothered with chocolate cream.

"Andwaeyo ahjusshi! I found it." He reasoned, throwing me daggers with his smirking look.

"Did you just called ME ahjusshi??" I asked in disbelief as I let my sunglasses fell on my nose. God. I'm not that old looking!

Almost surprisingly, the kid nodded as he swiftly removed the clip from his fringe before putting it safely inside his pocket.

Darn, kid. Are you gay or what?!

"Don't make hyung angry, okay? If you want, i'll pay for the hairclip." I soothingly said, with a hint of sweetness on my voice. But to my dismay, the kid just snickered a laugh before slapping my forehead with his little palm. "No."

"Bwoh?!" I raised my voice in disbelief as I eyed him angrily. Stupid kid, you dare to mess up on me?!

"Listen," I started, restraining myself from pulling off the hair of this boy.


"Hyung bought THAT for a neomu neomu neomu pretty Noona. She will cry if Hyung didn't give THAT to her," I pouted a bit as I fluttered my eyes pleadingly.

"Hmmmmm. . ." He heaved, thinking twice. Pshhh. I never knew I could be this irresistible. Seriously, I'm a threat to pumpkin.

Behold, the new aegyo prince!!

"No," He immediately blurted, making me almost choke on my words.

"Aiishh. Jinjja." I hissed in impatience as I looked back at his challenging eyes.

God. How could a child be THIS stubborn? Doesn't it supposed to be, "I'll give you lollipops, now give me what I want,"?

"Ne, Ne, Do you know who I am?" I quietly asked with a once-upon-a-time tune.

"No," He answered. Aigoo. This kid doesn't know how to say 'yes' at all.

I exhaled deeply before proceeding. Kid, I swear you'll regret being like this to me as soon as you know who am I! BWAHAHAHAHAH!

"Jeoneun, KIM-HEE-CHUL imnida." I slowly said, emphasizing each syllable of my name. The kid left his mouth hung opened as his eyes were bulging out from their sockets.

HAH! I'm famous after all.

"Pfft. Ani! You're not ZE:A's Heechul, are you?" His face dropped as he heaved out a sigh.

Great. This is seriously impossible.

"Hey, you do know Super Junior, right?" I peered on him as I couldn't help but to wonder.

"Of course! The Sorry, Sorry hyungs!" He beamed, rubbing her palms as he did the sorry sorry move.

So how come he doesn't know about Hee Chul Kim??

I reluctantly watched at how he sang+danced our Sorry, Sorry before asking him another question, "Do you know the members?"

Okay, so he nodded, indicating he does.

"I only know LeeTeuk, SungMin, EunHyuk, SiWon, and DongHae hyungs though. Their abs are terrific!"

aish. So only five members were acknowledge because of their abs. I lowered my head as I thought I was just wasting my time talking to this kid who's unusually fond of abs and all.

"Kid, you're not gay, are you?" Aigoo. At such a young age, really?

"No." He returned to his usual answer as he munched on the last portion of his doughnut.

Aishh. I need to get the hairclip from this flippin' bipolar kid!

I firmly stiffened my arms as I prepared myself to capture the tod. 'Hah! You've no escape now!' I inwardly sniggered, letting out a smirk.

On count of three.

Hana.

Deul.

Se-


"OMMA!" The kid's high-shrilled voice yelled as he abruptly ran away. I was flustered for a moment as I turned to see where he was going.


'Sheet!' I inwardly cursed as I saw no 'Omma' at all.

"AISHH YOU!!" I howled as I knitted my eyebrows, greatly pissed at the kid who was doing a mehrong while slapping his .

"Try to catch me HeeChul Ahjusshi!!" He hollered out loud before running off my sight, amused.

Jinjja. Such a pain.

[Sungmin's POV]

___-ah must have a reason. That, I'm certain of. After all, if she hated us or kpop, then there must be something that made her feel that way.

"Because of kpop, I lost my best friends. I was left all alone." ___-ah blankly said, pursing her lips as she exhaled out deeply. Slightly lost, I peered in curiously at her before giving her an inquisitive look.

"Minnie Oppa, you do know that I trust you the most out of all the Super Junior members, right?" She started as I was inwardly flattered at what she said.

"You're like a brother to me already." She added, making me kind of disappointed. Brushing off my obvious sulking, I nodded attentively at her.

She looked rather plum as she compressed her tight hug around her legs.

"It was seven years ago when I met my two bestfriends in Japan. Actually, they were the only friends that I have that time. 'cause apparently, I was a silent, nobody in our class. It was when they rescued me from a grumpy bullies one time, that I came to meet them. Since then, we developed a strong bond. It was like my life has changed as I get to know them. I've treated them as my sister and brother cause I never had one," She told.

The atmosphere was stern as the wind breezed a cool feeling on my skin, making shivers ran down my spine. ___-ah paused for a while as I could sense how she was extremely depressed talking about her past.

"What happened then?" I voiced out after a long silence. ___-ah looked away as she frowned on her words.

And to be honest, I don't really like how this conversation is going.

"Just so you know, all three of us are koreans. Apparently, they're exchange students who needed to go back to their country after a few months. One of them thoug, Yonnie-chan, was a Jpop idol that time. She was on a duo at an early age but anyways, she's living a normal preteenage life."

"And then one day, they needed to say goodbye. It was a little earlier though since I thought they'll finish middle school in Japan. It was unexpected. And I had to accept that they're going to leave. But what surprised me the most was that when they both explained to me about an entertainment company offering both of them to be trained and be kpop idols someday. Thus, they needed to leave early. They even wanted me to come with them but I refused, knowing that my family's business was going quite well in Japan, and surely, Appa wouldn't ever allow me. So they left, promising that they're going to keep in touch." ___-ah bit her lip as I noticed how she was restraining herself from tearing up. "Such empty promises," Knowing these all now, I guess I know what happened next.


"Didn't they keep their promise?" ___-ah shook her head as she pouted on me.

"They wouldn't even call nor write letters at all. I always wonder how busy they are and try to be understanding as much as possible. But after a few years, there had been no change at all. They never appeared in front of me again.

"I'd always looked forward on seeing them again the moment I stepped here in Korea, thinking that they might have debuted as idols already. But sadly though, I knew no idols that have the same names as them. Maybe because I only know their japanese names, aishh." She heaved out a sigh after her long talk. I placed an arm around her, hoping to ease her aching feelings.



"Arasseo," I loudly chimed with a dazzling smile. "Reason accepted."

___-ah looked up to me as she returned me a flustered stare, "What do you mean?" She inquired.

"I forgive you." I told her, smiling. My toes were happily moving on the water as I felt my heart wavering while tightly hugging her sideways.

"M..Mwoh?" She asked with a completely narrowed eyes. I sneered as I poke her cheek.

"Aigoo. Am I that easy?" I mumbled. "Should I not forgive you easily? After all, you spread false rumours about us.." I chuckled before staring accusingly at her.

"M..Mwoh? f..false rumours? Me? God! That's not true!" ___-ah's eyes were bulged out as she waved her hands to me.

"Oppa! I swear. I didn't spread any rumours or whatever about any group! No offense but I don't have the slightest care about Super Junior at all. I may have a bashful tongue, but seriously, I'm harmless." She said without any pause. I amusingly watched her as she continuously defensed her side.

"It's true t..that I hated you. But knowing you all now, I found out that you're good people. I don't like your music cause it's actually not my thing, but I must admit that you're all awesome performers. Each of you treated me so nicely and I seriously want to thank you all for that." She finished with a final clasping of her palms.


"Then how come you ended up working here? Why didn't you leave after finding out that we're Super Junior?" I playfully looked at her, pouting on a bit as I removed my arm from her.

"See, there was a mistake in here. My aunt works in a human resource agency and yeah, I tried applying for a job, not knowing where I was going to work. I couldn't leave after though, since I badly need some money." She explained, convincing me with her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows as I was that of curious on that thing she wanted so so badly.

"Why is it that you need some money?"

___-ah heaved out a sigh as she slowly reached for her pocket. She fished out a piece of paper that looks a lot like a concert ticket as she showed it to my face.

"I bought this a while ago when Donghae Oppa and I went to the mall." She said, lowering her head.

"300 000 Won. MCR ticket." She heaved out as she sneakily peeked on my reaction.

"J-Just for a ticket?!" I unbelievably yelled at her. ___-ah scrunched her faced at me as she returned it back to her pocket.


"Yah! It's not just a ticket. I've been waiting for this in a long time!" She huffed before stucking out her tongue on me.

I almost laughed at her being so childish. Seriously? Just for a concert ticket? lol

"So... since I already have what I want now, it's really fine if you'll fire me now," She muttered while shaking her head.

"I can leave at this very right moment, Oppa. Not all of the members can be as understanding as you to forgive me," She added, smiling brightly at me.

Pfft! No way you're gonna leave!

"Yah, you still haven't completed all our wishes, Genie." I smirked, looking at her triumphantly.

___-ah thought for a while before giving up. "Arasseo! I'll grant all your wishes before I go."

"I already have a wish right now," I said intently as I looked directly into her big eyes.

"It's only I, Yesung hyung, and Teukie hyung who knew about everything. And I'm quite sure that they'll understand if I explain everything to them," I told her. ___-ah flustered as she knitted her eyebrows.

"So, what are you trying to say, Oppa?"

I removed my legs from the cold water before standing up in front of her, towering over her small figure.

"I want you to stay here." I grinned as I saw how confusion was all over her face.


"B..but-"

"Yosh! I should start now. I wonder where Yesung hyung is.." I chortled before I started walking off.


AAAAHHHHHHH!

Clumsy rabbit.
^ That's me.

Because my feet were still damp, I slid off the grass as soon as I took my first step. And the next thing I knew my face was now an inch closer to ___-ah.

"O..ppa.." She stammered, taken aback. Her wide eyes were looking directly at me, blushing so furiously. My hands were on her shoulders, supporting myself from the sudden fall. Only her still damp legs were walling us apart. My chest was firmly pressed on her clasped legs as her hands were stiffly placed on her knees.

I swallowed hard as soon as our noses touched. Her slow breathings touched my lips as my heart hammered out of my chest.

God. I couldn't take this any more!

"Sungmin hyung?" A voice called. Thank you, whoever you are.

Almost in sync, ___-ah and I turned to see who it was. I quickly stood up and moved away from her, fixing on my composure as I greeted Hyukie.

"Sungmin hyung? ___-ah? What are you doing?" Hyukie asked as he widened his little eyes. I turned to see ___-ah whose face was extremely blushing more and more as soon as she saw Hyukie. Hovering my glance back to the monkey, I could so noticed how he was blushing as well.


I furrowed my eyebrows as I folded my arms across my chest.

Something's up with this two.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
meh.
i don't consider this a cliff hanger.. do you???
lol i'll update again next time~
*HUGGLES*
please do comment ne????? i have like 190+ subscribers but only 20 are commenting.
*pouts* where are you guys??