Snowdrop

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]
---> Eeteuk's POV

"Ne hyung, see you tomorrow.. Drive safely!" I bade my goodbye to manager hyung before kicking the car door closed.

Bet ___-ah's asleep by now. It's already 9PM and yet I reckon she sleeps at around 8:30. Yeah. Such a kid.

I let out a chuckle as I entered the dorm. And to my surprise, there by the front doorstep was ___-ah. Her head was lowered as it was supported by her knees which she hugged so tightly. Her long bangs hid her face and it seemed she didn't noticed my arrival.

"Seven hundred and twenty two sheeps, seven hundred and twenty three sheeps, seven hundred and twenty four sheeps, seven hundred and . . ." She mumbled continuously as she counted her imaginary sheeps. I silently sneered as I quietly approached her and sat beside her. Just a mere inch was spacing us apart. I peered in closely at her as I stared at her amusingly.

"Seven hundred and thirty seven sheeps, seven hundred and thirty eight.. thirty nine.. forty.." She continued, her voice was slowly fading as her body swayed to the side but managed to regain her balance.

She's clearly sleepy. But what is she doing out here?

"Seven hundred and.. Aishhh.. When will he get home?" She sloppily grunted in a soft murmur. I raised an eyebrow as I narrowed my eyes at her.
 

"Are you waiting for me?" I asked curiously. And instantly, ___-ah jerked her head upright and turned to look at me. Her eyes were wide as she tilted her head slightly to a side. I flashed her a quick smile and as soon, she gasped before clasping her hands to .

"Oppa! Y..You're home.. Omo.. You startled me!" She croaked, her breathing was uneven and slow. I laughed as I tapped her head. I shifted my seat closer to her before nudging her with my shoulder.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold," I said. ___-ah just shrugged before breathing out heavily.

"I was waiting for you." She simply replied.

"Do you have something to tell me?" ___-ah nodded her head before looking at me.

"Sungmin Oppa told me that you know about me hating you," She told me with a sad voice. I stayed quiet for awhile.. thinking on what should I reply her.

 

"Aniyo.. I don't know about that,"
 
Yeah. I'm such a pretender.

___-ah looked at me questionably as if she's confused by my words. I chuckled at her uneasy expression before twitching my eye into a wink.

Looking away at her, I sighed out as I stared upon the starry sky.
"Aigoo.. I'm too lazy for long conversations. Let's just pretend I don't know. Will that be alright?" I said as I could still sense her eyes were directed to mine. Glancing back at her, I poked her puffy cheek before nodding my head.

"Teukie Oppa.. You're so cool." She muttered, expressionless. She looked at me rather convincingly as she put on her thumbs up.

"I know, right?" I bragged with a wide smile.

 

"Yah.. Your hand is dirty!" I shrieked as soon as I noticed a dirt on her hand. "Come on, I'll wipe it off for you,"

I was about to reached for her hand when she quickly put her hand away from my sight.

"N..No," She stuttered as her eyes went squinting in uneasiness.

---> Your POV

Heck. How could I be so careless?

Good thing Teukie Oppa seemed not to see anything. Aishh. I inwardly cursed myself for using a darn permanent marker on my hand. Now I could hardly remove the writing. =.=

"Aren't you cold?" He asked. But even before I could respond, he swiftly removed his jacket and wrapped it all around me. My heart kept on thudding in fast paces as I could hardly feel the coldness he's talking about.

"A..Ani! I'm not really that cold," I protested while removing the jacket off me.

"Oppa mustn't catch a cold, your musical is coming." I reminded him. Teukie Oppa thought for awhile before taking the jacket from me.

"Eotteoke? I don't want you to catch a cold too," He pouted. I furrowed my eyebrows before shaking my head.

"Aigoo, don't worry about-"

But too sweet, too bad, Teukie Oppa put the jacket around us and I couldn't protest any longer as I was seemed muted by the sudden closeness.

"K..Kamsahamnida," I managed to thank with stuttered voice as he smiled back at me.

"Here," He voice out as he held out something. I took the thing from him and held it closer for me to see.

"A snowdrop in the middle of the summer..." I muttered as I read on the text. Teukie Oppa chuckled, his breathings were oh so close that my heart almost jumped out.

"Neh, that's actually a-" He started, but was cutted off at my sudden squeal.

"OMO! It's a ticket to your musical!" I squealed, rather loudly as my naive eyes just realized what it was.

"SHHHHH.." He shooshed while putting his finger on his pouted lips.
"I only have one ticket at the moment. The boys will get jealous if they get to know that I gave you one," He explained in a whisper.

"OKAAAY.." I assured him as I bowed my thanks.

"Don't you dare miss my musical debut, arasseo?" He told me with those threatening eyes.
"Of course I won't! Jeongmal komawo Oppa~" I giggled before keeping the precious ticket to my pocket.

The night was cold but with him beside me, the warmth seemed to slowly seclude us both in such comfortable feeling. I felt so soothed and yet felt the usual electric shivers whenever our shoulders touch. My chest was aching as the fast heartbeats kept on pounding real hard.

"___-ah, actually.. I have something to tell you.." He began. I shifted my attention to what he was saying as I continued to look away.

"What is it?" I mumbled, urging for him to go on. He cackled softly before taking my hand. I was too devastated by the sudden touch, yet was kinda relieved coz luckily, it's not the 'teukie hand' he took.

"You're a snowdrop in the middle of my summer," Such sweet words escaped from his mouth. He was looking directly into my eyes. His lips were curved up in a smile; His hand onto mine; and I was flustered like hell. God! I'm going to pass out!

"M..Mwoh?" I managed to stutter out. Teukie Oppa smiled widely as he took my hand and placed it on his chest, apparently making my heart go all crazy. My eyes were widening at each and every second as I could hardly care less on my reaction.

"You freeze me with your soothing voice.. You leave me breathless with your every touch.. Those hesitant stares causes me to stumble off my composure.."

okay. So what is he saying now?

Although it's romantic, it seemed out of place.

"My mind tells me to let you go.. Yet my heart tells me to get you closer." He closed his eyes while I was still deep into this kind of daydream.

"And just so you know, I've decided to follow my heart," He added. Still, my hand was on where his heart was located. I gulped real hard as I couldn't control my racing heart.

Daaaarn! I swear! He'll totally get it if he's fooling around on me. Pshh! It's not even april first!

"AIGOO! What are y..you saying?" I forced out a chuckle as I abruptly pull my hand away from him.

"Is my acting good enough?" He asked. I wiggled my eyebrows at him. What 'acting'?

 
 
...
 


Such a pabo I am!

A snowdrop in the middle of summer, I inwardly mumbled before cursing myself for being too slow. Aishh! I should've known it right from the start!

Embarassing.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I totally wanna cry now!! T___T

"Jinjja, Oppa.. You'll do..great on your musical," I sighed almost disappointed as I forced out a smile. AISSSSSSHHHH. First Yesung Oppa, then now Teukie Oppa?
 
"Nappeun namja.." I muttered under my breathe before resting my head on my palms.
 
 
After a few laughs and chats, Teukie Oppa's stomach suddenly grumbled.
 
"Have you eaten dinner yet?" I asked worriedly as his tummy continued to argue every now and then. I chuckled as Teukie Oppa drooply shook his head like a kid.
 
"Arasseo! Let's eat kimchi ramen!" I chirped as I stood up from my seat and took his hand.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
SHORT UPDAAAAAAAATE!!<333
 
I PROMISE PETALS, IT'S GOIN TO BE CHULI'S CHAPTER NEXT :))))
KKKK.
 
 
OH ANDDDDDDD PLS PLS PLS PLS DO COMMENT. :)))))
SARANGHAE!!!<33333