Some silly squabbles!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

CHAPTER 16

 

--->Narrator's POV
 
Days passed and tomorrow's your graduation day.
 
"I don't wanna come.." You sighed. (Okaasan will probably be busy and Appa too.) You thought so dreamily while gazing to nowhere. Sitting under the huge shade of a tree on the garden, the warm rays of the sun made the place kinda dusty.
Seeing you alone, Donghae approached you.
 
"Yah dongsaengie's feeling lonely huh.." He chortled as he took a sit beside you. It's the first time he called you 'dongsaeng' and you felt your cheeks warming up. They truly love you as their real sister already. You smiled at him as you continued fondling Neko on your lap.
 
"I'm jealous of that puppy already." Donghae pouted.
Chuckling, you gripped the puppy's arms (A/N or the forelegs. LOL) and stood it on an upright position.
 
"Watch. I taught something to her Oppa.." You maneuvered the puppy's arms in such a way that it dances to Sorry, Sorry.
 
Donghae laughed hardly, clutching on his tummy. "Aigo. That's hilarious ___-ah!" He said in between the laughs.
You grinned. "See, Neko's talented too Oppa.."
 
After some talk, you got tired and went inside the house, reluctantly leaving Neko on Donghae's care.
On the way, you nearly bumped on Sungmin, who has a strawberry milkshake on his hold.
"Oops!" You hissed in relief. You smiled at him but his reaction made you furrowed your eyebrows after.
 
"Oppa. You seem a little distant these days. Something wrong?" You peered but he looked away.
"Nothing ___-ah.." He muttered as he left you wondering what's wrong with him. You just dismissed and went upstairs to your room.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
Seeing ___-ah makes makes my heart burst in pain. I just knew who she really likes.
It's Eeteuk hyung. And this time, it's for sure. Seeing her delighted smile that night, talking about how wonderful Eeteuk hyung is and how excited was she to walk with him. I can't be mistaken anymore.
 
To lessen the pain, I decided to make a yummy strawberry milkshake.
I slightly smiled. "___-ah will like this." But after a while, it faded.
I can't like her anymore now. I sighed.
 
I was going to get some fresh air on the garden when suddenly, I saw her. Still on her PJ's even though it's already midday.
Nearly bumping at me, She whizzed, "Oops!"
She smiled at me but I tried hard myself not to smile back because once I started to approach her, I won't be able to forget her.
 
"Oppa. You seemed a little distant these days, Is there a problem?" She peered at me so closely. I felt my heart bursting.
"Nothing ___-ah..." I muttered sternly as I walked away. I wonder how she felt. Aiish.
 
"Yah Sungmin hyung!" Fishy called, I sat beside him under the tree.
"Take a look here.." I just noticed he has Neko on his hold. He held the puppy's arms and started to dance it to Sorry, Sorry.
 
"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry, Naega Naega Naega...~~~"
 
I heartly chuckled. At least the dog and the fish could make me laugh.
I grinned as I patted the puppy's head gently.
 
"___-ah taught her that by the way.." Donghae said. So, It's still ___-ah.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Yahh. Fine, sure. Bye!" I hunged up. It's my girl friend. Err I mean, she's a friend and she's a girl, don't get me wrong. I won't cheat on Princess okay? Well yeah, by the way, I got lucky coz she's gonna treat me to a dinner and movie later tonight.
 
I got up and felt bored. I was here in my room for half a day and now I miss my working days. Aisht.
Walking through the hallway, I saw Princess in her room, her door was opened ajar. I knocked.
 
"Princess. Want some company?" I let myself in. She was facing her computer as I peeked behind her, her silky hair fragrantly peered on my nose.
"Heechul-sshi." She snickered and then leaned back, not knowing I'm so close to her that I could actually kiss her hind neck.
 
"Yahh! Why're you so near?!" She yelled, taken aback by the sudden closeness. I chuckled.
"Princess. Why're you not calling me Oppa till now?" I asked. She gave me an evil smirk.
 
"I don't want to. Please leave now." Aisht. Why's Princess this irritated? Is she on her PMS?
 
--->Your POV
 
"Why? Don't you like me? That's so unfair." He pouted. Oh gosh. He had the worst pout among all the Super Junior! I can say Sungmin Oppa has the cutest pout though. But this guy? It's more like he's just forcing himself to act all cutesy. Psshh. I don't really know... Maybe I was just too irritated of him that I can't see any cuteness on his face. Ugh.
 
I stood from my seat and plopped on my bed. I don't want to stay so close to him.
"I like you too." I said bluntly earning a huge smile on his face. Aisht. Screw that face.
"But I like you the least among the others." Oh yep, I know he's hurt. Sorry.
 
"Bwoh??!! Waeyo???!" He asked furiously. I smirked. That's the face I like Heechul Oppa. Oh by the way, I only call him Oppa on my thoughts okay?
 
"Hmmn. You sure you really wanna know?" He nodded. I sighed and inhaled some air in my lungs. This'll be a long explanation.
 
"Well, Firstly because--" I paused, making sure he's listening. "You're annoying, irritating. Remember that one time you stole a kiss on my forehead and then you didn't even said sorry to me? That gave me your first annoying impression. Seriously. And oh how could I forget! When the twitter incident happened, all the guys other than YOU apologized to me when in fact, I just learned that you were the one who started that 'talk' about me on that effin site. And seriously! it's really pissing how you kept on calling me 'Princess'! Ohh for crying out loud! I'm an emo girl and not a girly Princess you're always nagging me about!" I exhaled. Saying that all in a snap, I'm proud. *bows*
 
Heechul Oppa's mouth hung open. Staring at him triumphantly, I snapped a finger on him which got him back to reality.
"Now, Can I have my 'sorry'?" I said, hands crossed on my chest.
 
"Ah yea... Prin--" He paused. Good. Seems he has absorbed my words.
 
"___-ah, Mianhae." He mumbled lowly.
 
"Bwo? Can't hear.." I nagged teasingly though deep inside, I'm happy how he managed to apologize to me.
"Mianhaeyo.." He said louder but still sincerely. I smiled at him. His head was lowered but then I could see his sincere, sad face. Maybe I can forgive him and call him Oppa from now?
 
"Forgiven." I said humbly. He faced me with a huge smile and then abruptly enough for me, he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Ne!! Let me go!! Caaaan't breathe!" I squeaked. Oh boy. I felt like taking back what I said about forgiving him. Psshh.
 
Breaking the hug, he said thanks to me again. "Thank you Princess!" He chimed. Ugh.
"One favor please? Don't call me Princess from now on okay?" I grinned sternly making his face sadden a bit.
 
"But Princess!"
 
"Ssshh! I don't want to hear that anymore." I insisted.
 
"No! I will still call you that. What you're asking is too much!" He refused. Goodness gracious! How was that too much?
 
"Oh gosh that's just a little favor!" I said, crossing my arms in disbelief. He moved closer to me but I moved back.
"That's my wish pretty genie." He muttered. Oh fine. What a wasted wish!
 
"So that's your crappy wish huh? Fine. Aigo. I wonder till when will you call me Princess?" I grunted unhappily.
 
"Till the day I can call you Yeobo." He softly said as his smile widen from ear to ear. I stared at him in disbelief. Oh god.. Nearly forgot that he likes me. But to this extent? This guy sure has guts! He hasn't even confessed to me yet! (a/n jsyk: yeobo= honey; used only for husband-wife..)
 
"J-Just.. Whatever! HEECHUL-SSHI!" I told to his face and ranted myself out of the room. Annoying blonde guy.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
"No! Hyung. I can't do that!" I yelled. Yes. I yelled to manager hyung. My bad.
 
"But it will help on the project. It will last for just a month so better bear with it. And we all know you're close to her so there's really no problem. I don't know why're you acting this way. Aigo." Manager hyung retorted. He knows nothing. I can't do what he's asking me to do. I just can't.
 
I shook my head furiously. Seeing me like this made hyung sigh. He stood up from his seat and patted my shoulder.
"You can do it. Arrasseo?" Aish. Do I even have a choice?
 
It was almost dinner now and I needed to get home. I want some rest and peace. Ohh. I'm not talking about suicide of course.
While waiting for Eunhyuk and Donghae, I sat on the lounging area of the building. I just can't drive home. I badly wanted to but they won't let me. T^T
 
"Oppa!" It's Luna. She came with the other f(x). I smiled sweetly at them as they approached me.
"I thought you're all on leave Oppa?" Cute little Krystal asked.
 
"Manager hyung called me and I got to talk to the chairman too." I replied, making the four sweet heads nod in synch. Wait. Four?
 
"It seems someone's missing." I took a glance of them one by one. Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Amber...
"Ne Oppa, Sulli's out. She'll be having dinner with Heechul Oppa tonight." Amber informed me. Oh so that's it.
"It seems the two of them are really close huh." Victoria mumbled.
 
Later on, EunHae arrived.
"Dongsaengs!!" Donghae chirped as he saw the f(x) girls around me.
They all talked for a few minutes while I stood there, patiently waiting for them to dismiss.
 
"Yah. Let's go home now." I dragged the two of them. They almost agreed to have a dinner with the girls. So yeah, I want to go home now so I shoved them onto the car and let the fish dive..I mean drive.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"That was a boring movie young lady." I sneered at Sulli. We've been so close lately because she resembles my sister a lot and I really feel comfortable with her company.
"You're complaining again Oppa! The movie's awesome! Edward's sooo handsome right?" She squeaked. By the way, we watched this movie called Eclipse. I don't really know that movie but all I know now was that it's boring and it's English. I seriously got tired reading subtitles. I should practice my english more.
 
"Whatever. Let's go dinner." I nudged her and made our way outside the movie house.
 
"Heechul Oppa?..." Who's that? Someone called my name and it's not Sulli. I turned to my surroundings and Aigo. A fangirl?
 
"Heechul Oppa, is that you?" She repeated with a more hopeful voice.
I got my shades on, how the hell did this lady found out who am I?
"Oppa. You're blonde remember?" Sulli whispered to me. Oh now I get it. I forgot my beanie. My mistake.
 
I just bowed my head to the ELF but to my surprise, she squealed like crazy in front of me. Oh god, not again!
I become noticeable by people now and by that, Sulli dragged me into a run as we made our way rapidly to anywhere farther than the scary fangirl.
 
"Why did we run?" I panted.
"I'm hungry Oppa. Seriously, It will took you a moment of forever signing up autographs if I didn't steal you back there." She got a point. It happened before and I definitely don't like it. I nodded in agreement as we walked on a nearby familiar restaurant.
 
---
"You like someone Oppa?!!" Sulli squealed. We were now eating on a private room on a first class restaurant. It's been awhile since I've eaten here. I remember being here a month ago with a person. And I'm not telling you who she is. (A/N omo! heenim's hiding something?XD...)
 
"Yea. But she doesn't like me.." I sighed. I told Sulli everything about Princess. How she lives with us on the dorm, about the housekeeper thingy,  her Appa's sickness, and about the genie thing.
"Waeyo? She doesn't like Kim Heechul?! Lemme guess Oppa.." She paused, sipping on her cold tea, "She already knew you like her right?"
"I haven't told her directly but it's kinda obvious already." I answered. Yeah. I'm an obvious being.
"Aishh! Oppa! She will play on your feelings if that's the case.." She patted my head lightly and then leaned closer to me.
 
"But err, if by chance, she's not that type of a girl who likes to play on other's feelings," She paused, "I think that being known that you like her, will only irritate her, and Oppa, It's every girl's dream to get a proper and romantic confession! And since she knew now that you're interested with her, there will be no spark!" What spark? With that, she moved back to her seat. Aish. Now I get it, it all made sense. How Princess said I annoy her, how she reacted when I said yeobo to her, how she seems playing on my feelings. Aish. Pabo. Stupid I am.
 
I shook my head and grabbed some food. I need to make Princess think that I don't like her.
Sulli chuckled across me. "Oppa. You're looking so serious now." Whatever little girl.
 
"So, do I meet her tonight? I'll drop by your dorm Oppa." She asked me with big puppy pleading-eyes I surely can't resist.
"Fine, fine. Let's meet Princess later." I just agreed.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Sungmin Oppa! Why're you like this to me?" I pouted to him. I can't take how he ignores me anymore. It seems something's really wrong. And I don't like it. I followed Sungmin Oppa whenever he goes while Neko followed behind me.
 
"Nothing's wrong. Will you stop following and flailing me around?!!!" He yelled. Ouch. Sungmin Oppa yelled at me. This is just so.. impossible.
 
"Fine. I'll walk out of your way now." I said slowly and lowly. More like sadly. I grabbed Neko from the ground as I walked my way to the empty living room inside. Maybe, I've done something wrong to Sungmin Oppa. Aish. What was it??!
 
Frowning, I settled myself on the couch and cuddled Neko. I felt so lonely how this huge house was like so empty. Aish.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
I stared at ___-ah as she sighed again and again. Feeling so guilty about how I yelled on her, I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have done that. She doesn't even do anything wrong in the first place.
"Hyung, Why so serious these days?" Kyuhyun popped behind me. I touched my forehead with my palm and heaved out a sigh. I guess I've been so affected about ___-ah liking Eeteuk hyung.
"Nothing." I tried to smile to Kyu who just disregarded me and walked off.
 
I must go apologize to ___-ah.
 
"___-ah?" I sat beside her on the couch. Smiling so sincerely at me, I think my heart softened.
"Oppa, Mianhae... for whatever I did that made you hate me." She apologized, lowering her head. Aigo. I should be the one doing that.
 
I shook my head and touched her chin, making her face me.
"Mianhae ___-ah, I was just being stupid." I pouted my famous pout and puppy eyed on her.
"Oppa. You know I can't resist you!" She chuckled and pulled me into a hug.
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"Sulli-ah!" I greeted her as she took herself off the car. We just arrived and it seemed Heechul hyung brought Sulli-ah for a visit. They both gone for dinner while we just arrived from dinner too. We had a hard time forcing Eeteuk hyung to come with us a while ago coz it seemed he wanted to go home so badly.
 
"Hyukie Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Teukie Oppa. Annyeong Haseyo." She bowed to us as he turned to Heechul hyung and dragged him inside the house.
"Come on Oppa, I wanna meet her already!" Sulli squeaked as Heechul hyung followed her inside. Was Sulli-ah talking about ___-ah just now? Aigo. Does that mean, she knew about ___-ah living with us??
 
"Don't worry.. We can trust her." Donghae whispered to me, noticing my flusterred expression. Right. Sulli's been close to us ever since so I guess she won't spill about a girl living within the Super Junior dorm. I was left behind as Fishy and Teukie hyung went inside the house.
 
"Yaaahhhh! Get off my Princess!!!!!!" It's Heechul hyung. I wonder what's happening?
I hurriedly dragged myself inside and caught Heechul hyung taking Sungmin away from ___-ah.
 
"Yah! Why're you harassing my Princess?!" Heechul hyung said in fury. Aigo. What does he mean by Sungmin hyung harrasing ___-ah? O_O
 
"I was not!" Sungmin hyung defensed himself.
 
"You were!"
 
"I said I wasn't!"
 
"But I saw it!"
 
"She's the one who hugged me!" Sungmin hyung said. What?! She hugged Sungmin hyung?!
 
"Who do you think will believe that?!" Heechul hyung yelled. The two of them were so close now that I could see electric sparks shooting at each other's eyes.
 
Omo. Somebody stop them. I turned to Eeteuk hyung who was just about to stop the childish quarrel but was taken aback when ___-ah shouted.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Please! Stop already you two!" I shouted at Heechul Oppa and Sungmin Oppa. They immediately stopped talking when they heard my pleading. I hated how Heechul Oppa reacted. What kind of brain does he have? Pshhh. Does he even have one?
 
"But Prin--" I put my finger to his lips before he could talk again. Aisht. Such a pain.
 
"Heechul-SSHI. Why are you acting like this?!" I knitted my eyebrows furiously at him.
"It's true that I was the one who hugged Sungmin Oppa because I'm thankful for something." I sighed heavily while he was lowering his head, I think he realized his fault.
 
"Mianhae Princess." He apologized. Good thing he knows now how to say sorry. I forced a smile on my face as I nodded to him.
"It's fine now, I just wish this won't happen again." I said, but deep inside, I'm still pissed. Why was he so loud for crying out loud?!
 
I scanned the place and found out we weren't alone. There in the background were Eeteuk Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Eunhyuk Oppa, and a girl beside Eunhyuk Oppa whom seems familiar with me, but I can't really remember.
 
I picked up Neko and bowed to each of them.
"I'm going upstairs now." I said and was about to walk off when suddenly, the girl called me.
 
"___ Unnie!" I turned back. She knows my name?
 
"You know her?" Donghae Oppa, Heechul Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, Eunhyuk Oppa, and Eeteuk Oppa asked in unison but received no answer from the girl.
 
"___ Unnie! Oh gosh! Don't you remember me??? " She grabbed me into a hug which somewhat startled me. Neko scooted out of my hold because of this girl's tight grip on me.
 
When she broke up the hug, he held my face and focused it to her. "Yah! You're bad Unnie! You've forgotten me already!" She pouted. I furrowed my eyebrows as studied her face. That pout. Those round eyes. OMO! It's Silly!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N
Aww. I'm sorry if she's mad with Chuli. It breaks my heart to make her hate him but I must endure.
XD the more you hate, the more you love. thatz why. :))
ohh and Sulli appeared! yayy~ more kpop idols will appear as the story progresses.
 
Ohh. and me hopes you like the update.
I am so so overwhelmed with all the comments. (:
saranghae~
comments are very much loved <333