MONKISSEU :3 :*

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

--->Your POV
 
"Gomawo Princess... Johahaeyo." Heechul mumbled. I froze, not only from his tight hug but most of all, because of those sincere words of him. I shuddered as I could hear my fast heartbeat. It's not like it's the first time he said he likes me... But for some reason, I don't know why this weird feeling's creeping on my insides whenever he suddenly becomes this sincere.
 
I remained silent for a few seemingly endless moments until Heechul moved. The weight of his head was slowly coming to a rest on the blade of my shoulder. I gulped hard. "H..Heechul-ah.. W..What do you think you're doing?!!" I spat, almost stuttering, as I felt his head leaning onto me. I shivered as he moved slowly, making his embrace tightened a bit, and worst, his soft darn lips touched my very neck.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 
I knew it! This y guy couldn't be trusted!
 
"YAH! KIM HEECHUL GET AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE.." I shouted, somewhat lost into words, as I felt my eyes bulging out of their sockets. It was a bit of awkwardness I was feeling as my breathings started to race. This guy.. how dare he do this to me?!
"If.. If you don't let me go.. I.. I'll bite you!" I threatened him as I swiped my fangs clean with my tongue. But Heechul weren't responding. He does care about his skin, doesn't he?
 
"Mmmmh.." His head moved with a soft moan, the tips of his hair tickling the skin on my back.
 
"Y..Yah!" I yelled, and soon enough, Heechul's grip came to a halt. I was startled for a moment. Not that I don't want to be released by him.. It's just.. doesn't supposed to be this easy. AISHH. Whatever.
 
I slowly took his hands and unlocked myself from him. I stood up and almost jumped in joy as I cheered for my freedom.
 
"So you're asleep?" I muttered as soon as I took a peek on the surprisingly asleep Heechul. I unknowingly smiled as I stared on his closed eyes. This, I reckon, was not the first time I saw him asleep. Still as angelic as ever. It's like he's not the annoying Heechul at this state. Aishh. It might be nice if he'll just sleep forever.
 
I chuckled and cursed myself at the same time for such stupid thought. I gently placed my hand on his forehead and figured his fever's still not that low.
 
"Now shall I take care of you?"
 
--->Unknown POV O__O?
 
"She's in the house but apparently, Kim Hee Chul's inside too.. You know that I can't get her if a member's present.. Our plans will all be ruined.." I informed as I received a deep sigh in response. Straightening my blouse, I waited for him to speak as my eyes peered observingly around the huge dorm. Seeing that ___-sshi just arrived in a rush sprinting, it seemed that she's not the one left alone inside the dorm a while ago. And I'm quite sure now that it's Kim Heechul in there. Her shoutings said it all. I smirked, those two don't seem to get along, do they?
 
"Aishhh.. Ara.. Ara.. Get her another time. Oh, and if you catch something interesting about her and Heechul, better flash your camera ready. I'll call you again." By that, he hung up. I heaved out before removing the phone from my ear, pondering before standing up. He only calls me when he needs me. I thought as a frown grew from the corners of my pursed lips. Dusting off my from sitting, I started to walk off, not minding his last order.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
You were on your room when the Super Junior memebers arrived. The boys immediately headed on Heechul's room and found him lying asleep on his bed, with his blanket on, and a damp towel placed over his forehead.
 
"Thank god hyung's alright!" Ryeowook heaved a relieved sigh after checking on Heechul.
"And it seemed he's fever's low now. We must thank ___-ah for taking care of him." Siwon followed as he softly smiled on Heechul's still sleeping face.
 
"Where's ___-ah?" Sungmin wondered as he scanned the room to search for you. Not in sight.
 
"In her room, I suppose?" Eeteuk guessed. Donghae nudged Eunhyuk as he whispered something, making Eunhyuk nod in reaction.
 
"I'll check on her, I still got something to ask her anyway." He said as he walked out of Heechul's room and directed himself towards yours. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows on Eunhyuk's retreating figure, making Donghae grab the rabbit before he could follow the monkey.
 
"Sungminnie hyung.. Can you massage my back? It hurts alot." Donghae faked a wince as Sungmin thought twice before relenting on his dongsaeng's little wish.
"Aish. Fine, Fine." He said as they both went off Heechul's room with Donghae linking his arms over Sungmin.
 
***
 
Eunhyuk's constant knocking on your door was quite inaudible on you as your banging earphones were stucked on your ears. Clearly unaware of the loud thudding on your door, you continued on singing (a/n this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8xIo_2Aok) as the impatient Eunhyuk decided to just twist the doorknob open for him.
 
"___-ah?" He called. Apparently, your back was facing him, making his presence completely unnoticed of you.
 
"___-ah?" He called again, though this time, he approached and nudged you on your shoulder. You jumped at the touch as you quickly removed your earplugs.
 
"Hyukie Oppa! You startled me!" You breathed out heavily before standing up before him. Eunhyuk just carried on scratching the back of his head with a sly smile.
"So.. Are all the guys home?" You asked him. He nodded his head.
"Yes, we're all home. Ehmm. Thanks for taking care of Heechul hyung." He said as he smiled widely on you. You returned him a smile which apparently, made his day even brighter. "Sure." You said as you cheerfully sat on your bed.
 
"G..Good night." He said before turning his back on you.
"Sweet dreams Oppa!" He walked stiffly out of your room and smacked his head after closing the door behind his back.
 
Darn. Why am I this shy whenever she's around? He leaned his back flatly on the wall outside your room before he continued on yanking his own head again and again.
 
--->Eeteuk's POV
 
I decided to remain beside Heechul for a little more while before going to sleep. After replacing the damp towel on his forehead with a new one, I sat on the edge of his bed.
 
"Teukie hyung?" I heard him speak. I flashed him a smile as he returned me his.
 
"Are you feeling well?" I asked. He nodded his head and carried on sitting himself up.
 
"Where's ___-ah?" He asked. I chuckled and threw him an inquisitive look.
"You're not calling her Princess now?" I asked as he half-smiled.
"Nah, it's just nice to call her name." He reasoned before stretching on his arms.
"Is that so? Hmm. ___-ah might probably be sleeping now. It's already past midnight anyway." I told him as he then again nodded his head.
 
"So.. what happened here awhile ago?" I looked for ___-ah's text message on my phone before continuing on, "___-ah said, apparently, something happened to Heechul which he won't tell me."
Heechul sighed and slumped his back rest on the headboard. "I'll explain this once, so better listen."
 
"I was in the kitchen when I called Princess because I couldn't seemed to find the medicine kit. I was feeling a bit of headache plus dizziness that time so my sight was a little fuzzy. Princess told me where the kit was, which apparently was placed on the shelf above the rice storage. So I pulled out a chair and tried to reach for it." He paused before sighing.
 
"And here come's the gay dog." He continued as I tilted my head in confusion.
"Anyway, as I was reaching the kit, I heard growls and hisses. And as I turned my head to look where the sounds were coming from, I saw Heebummie and Neko chasing each other." --- "Sadly, it's my Heebum chasing the gay puppy.. And I suppose you knew what happened next." He finished with a loud snap of his fingers.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. (a/n imagine teukteuk's laugh. LOOOOL)
 
"So ___-ah was in the phone all that time?" I tried my hardest not to laugh as I asked him. Aigoo. I just couldn't resist cracking at the image of Neko rushing off Heebum.. Poor puppy.
 
"Yes." Heechul said before suddenly jolting up.
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"M..My porridge?" He muttered under his breath.
 
"Oh! The porridge? It's cold already so I think I saw Shindong eating it." I informed him which made him palmed his face dramatically.
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He yelled before whimpering to himself. And that's when I decided to leave him.
 
It's good to lie sometimes. Don't tell Heenim that I was actually the one who ate it, arasseo?
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
Eunhyuk knocked on your door again, hoping you're still up.
 
"Come in." Your said, eyes still glued on the computer screen.
"Oh.. Hyukie Oppa again?" You chuckled as you shifted your position to face him.
 
"Annyeong.." He greeted as you gestured him to sit down on your bed.
"Are you busy?" He asked as he sat on your fluffy bed.
"No, I'm just checking my twitter." You answered him.
 
"Ohh. What's your username?"
 
"Oh I just changed it to heechulannoysme." You grinned at your joke before narrowing your eyes at him, "Oh and don't you ever try following me." Eunhyuk shrugged but deep inside wondered if it really is your twitter username.
 
"So, what brings you here?" You asked.
 
"I was.. kinda wondering about something." He lowly muttered.
 
"About what?" You wondered too.
 
*** [copied from chapter 28]
 
"Yah! Get away from her hyung!" Eunhyuk loudly yelled, which kind of gained everyone's attention, as he pulled Sungmin off of you. Sungmin hissed as Eunhyuk put his protective arms around you.
 
"Are you fine ___-ah?" Eunhyuk said with that concerned tone of voice. You nodded awkwardly as Eunhyuk sighed in relief.
 
"Hyukie Oppa.." You uttered lowly, making Eunhyuk turn to look at you.
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"N-Nothing." You hesitantly said as you lowered your head as well. Eunhyuk arched an eyebrow as his gaze didn't leave you, wondering what's that you were supposed to say.
 
"Guys, we need to go. The event will be starting in a bit." Eeteuk announced. Kyuhyun, Shindong, and Sungmin left first as Eeteuk waited for Eunhyuk who apparently was still narrowing his eyes to your lowered head.
***
 
"That above. ^ " Eunhyuk pointed as you tilted your head up and also rolled your eyes upwards to see what he was talking about.
 
"Ohhh.. that.." You squeaked as soon as you finished reading the flashback. Eunhyuk nodded his head as the imaginary flashback clip disappeared. Eunhyuk looked at you, questioning, waiting for your explanation.
 
"It's not really important Oppa, forget it." Your face reddened, which made Eunhyuk even more interested on what's that about.
 
"Come on. Say it now."
 
"Fine. But promise not to laugh." You stood up from the computer desk's chair and sat instead beside Eunhyuk on the edge of your bed. Eunhyuk raised his right hand and swore his heart crossed.
 
"Ehmm. The thing is.. I thought.. you..." You hesitated.
"I thought you like me." You blurted in a snap before facing down. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, was amused at what you said. Is that seem a laughable thing? He thought. But before he could even respond, you beat him to it as you blabbered your other reasons out.
 
"But.. that's just impossible, isn't it? I mean. You're with Donghae Oppa.."
 
THAT apparently, made the monkey cracking up.
 
WHICH in turn, made you slap his arm because of major embarrasment.
 
"You promised not to laugh!" You reminded him as Eunhyuk couldn't help but to laugh endlessly.
 
Aigoo. Me? with Donghae? For laughing out loud! She believes EunHae is real! Eunhyuk couldn't contain the hilariousness of your words as it came echoing again and again on his mind.
 
"Yah!" Your angry voice woke him up. You foldered your arms and pouted furiously on him. Eunhyuk's LOL-ing came to a halt as he breathed heavily.
 
"___-ah, do you really believe I'm gay? That hurts!" He raised his eyebrows. You returned him a confused face.
 
"Why? When we were in the beach.. Donghae Oppa said something about your relationship.. and.. and.. you two're so close that's why I thought you and Donghae Oppa---"
 
"Aigoo.. You're really offending me. You need to be punished for that." Eunhyuk said as he moved his face closer to yours, making you back away a little bit.
 
"O..ppa?" You stuttered as you felt your face flushed. Eunhyuk grinned as he stared directly at your confused eyes. He never thought he would have the courage to face you this close ever.
 
In a flash, Eunhyuk inched closer as he softly placed his lips to yours, making your eyes widen in surprise.
 
---------------------------------------------------
a/n
OKAY.
so hyukie and minnie already KISSED you! haha! bet shinyiuhan unnie's happy with this chappie~:)))
sorry, we have to give hyukie a chance even though he has the least number of votes on the polls.
kkk~<333 anyhoooo, I'm seriously crossing my fingers before posting this chapter, caz I admit it's such a failure.
>//////<)ooo ahmyyyy! i'm srsly lost in this story thats why it took me a WHOLE while to update. :(( MIANH!
anyway, please still do comment on this y update arasseo?:3
i love you all!
and welcome to new subscribers!:)
HAPPY 30th CHAPTER!yay* rofl.XDDD
 
OHH SOME RANDOOOOMMM! what's your zodiac now? i'm freaking a scorpio now. >////<)
PSHHH! i've always thought sagittarius fits me perfectly!
 
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29. (AWW. im on the 27th!><)
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.
 
^^