Let her stay.

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

CHAPTER 17

 

--->Narrator's POV
 
"Unnie! I can't believe you're here!" Sulli hugged you even tighter. You were chatting on your room now and left all the boys outside. Sulli's actually your former neighborhood friend. Back there, their house was really huge while yours beside them was just a little 1/8 of theirs. Your soceity level differences never became a threat on your friendship. Ever since your family moved to Korea five years ago, little Sulli befriended you and even if you attended different schools, you always find a way to chitchat at the end of the day. But sadly, after a year, your family moved to another house which causes you to separate.
 
"You've grown a lot!" Breaking the hug, you looked at her face again.
"Aigo. You're more beautiful than me now! I hate you." You pouted as Sulli grinned at you.
 
"Aish Unnie. Don't you hate me! I missed you!" She sniffed. "You didn't even left a word when you moved out. You're the one I should hate!" She pouted even more.
"About that.. Mianhae Silly!" You softly caressed her face and chuckled when she shiverred.
"Forgiven!" She happily announced. "Aigo Unnie.. I really missed how you call me Silly!"
 
Unbeknowst to you, Heechul and Sungmin were sneaking at your door, eavesdropping.
 
"Aigo. Why're you here? Stay away rabbit!" Heechul hissed.
"Waeyo? Eavesdropping is bad hyung, I'll leave once you leave." Sungmin snapped as Heechul leaned closer to the door. They could actually hear your conversation with Sulli because the door was slightly opened.
 
"How's Ahjusshi doing Unnie? I heard he's hospitalized?" Sulli asked. You tilted your head and threw her a where-did-you-hear-that-from? look.
"I heard that from Heechul Oppa. He actually talks alot about you.." She said. You wondered what made Heechul think your father's sick.
 
"Aniyeyo! Appa's doing well." You answered. Sulli raised an eyevrow but just shrugged it off after.
 
Not far from your room, you heard mumbles and gasps. You excused yourself from Sulli and checked on it.
"Yah. Who's there??" You called, slowly swinging the door open.
 
"Aigo. Little puppy! Come.." You found Neko on the doorstep and lifted it up to your arms as you marched back to your room.
"Yah. So what were you saying?" You asked Sulli, sitting beside her.
 
"Oh yeah, So you're their genie here huh?" asked Sulli as you nodded and told her everything.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
Sulli-ah knows ___-ah? Oh and not just that, ___-ah knows Sulli as well. I wonder how.
I stared at the ceiling as I lay on my bed. Aishh. I still got something to worry about besides ___-ah. Aigo. Manager hyung and LSM truly never give me a choice. I sighed heavily.
 
"I don't wanna do it." I closed my eyes and was about to sleep when suddenly, the door banged open and revealed two figures: Heechul and Sungminnie. Hmmn. They made up already?
 
"Hey! Trespassers! Knock before you enter!" I wailed at both of them. They both looked tremendously.. not okay. Well yeah, they were both sweatdropping so I came over to both of them and cupped there face.
 
"Yah you two. What's with these faces?" I asked as I palmed their foreheads.
"Hyung. We gotta have a meeting." Heechul finally said.
"Ne, hyung. We just found out something." Sungmin hissed.
 
I raised an eyebrow and pumped my dimples, for additional cuteness of course.
"Why? What did you found out?" I asked, feeling something's not right.
 
"About ___-ah." They both blurted in unison.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Ne.. I think I like..." I leaned closer to Sulli's ear.
"Come on. Tell already Unnie!" She squeaked. Aish. I am really cornered by her. She kept on nagging me if I've a crush with someone from the Super Junior since I was living with them since last week.
 
"Promise me you won't spill it Silly." I moved back and faced her first. She held her pinky finger to me.
"Yaksokhae Unnie. Pinky promise?" Locking our pinky's with each other, I moved my face closer to her ears again.
 
"Eeteuk Oppa.." I whispered. I wonder how'll she react.
 
"Aigo. You like Eeteuk Oppa Unnie?" She asked with a frown. Hmmn? I half-expected her to squeal.
"Yeah. Why? Something wrong about that?" I studied her rather sad face and raised an eyebrow.
"Don't tell me.. You like him too Silly?!" I told to her face, making her jump. I chuckled a bit because of her expression.
 
"Aniyeyo! You're the one silly Unnie! Eeteuk's just my big brother." She said, poking my cheeks.
"Aigo. Stop poking me!" I grunted, making her poke me even more. In return, I tickled her like crazy and we rolled on the bed laughing like little kids. I know I'm already nineteen and doesn't suppose to be playing like this but oh well, I got a kid with me here.
 
"Unnie. That.. You still have that with you?" She sat upright, locking her gaze on my chest.
"Yah! What are you saying?" I asked, joking a bit about crossing my arms across my chest protectively. She laughed.
"You're silly Unnie.. I'm talking about that necklace... The ring on the necklace to be exact." She grinned. I gave her a pout and sat upright next to her too, clutching a hold of the thing on my chest.
 
"I decided to forget about him Sulli-ah." I faced her with a sad expression. When I call her by her name, it means I'm in a serious mode. She placed an arm around me, her mood becoming serious as well.
"Unnie..." She said soothingly, making my eyes a bit teary with the comfort I'm receiving.
"We lost contact so I guess it'll be better if I forget about him right? He might've as well already forgotten about me." I sighed, swallowing back my tears. I don't want to cry this evening, especially now that I was reunited with my silly buddie.
"Ne, Unnie. Just fall in love again. I know you can move on sooner. Hwaiting!" She pumped her fist in the air trying to cheer me up.
 
"I know. So tell me about your lovelife." I teased, changing the awkward serious atmosphere.
"I don't have any Unnie!" She shouted at me as I chuckled.
 
We laughed and chatted until we got tired of it. Yep. We did get tired.
"Unnie. It's already late. I'll ask Eeteuk Oppa if I could just stay for the night." She yawned as he made way to find Eeteuk Oppa outside.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
While you and Sulli's having a girl talk inside your room, there was a meeting happening in Leeteuk's room just across yours.
 
"This you call a meeting? It appears to me we're going to call a ghost's soul. " Kyuhyun said, he's the last one to arrive. He found all his hyungs sitting on the floor in a circle formation.
"Yah! Ghosts don't have soul dummy. Just sit down already so we could start this and get on with our lives." Donghae said impatiently. Kyuhyun shrugged and sat beside Siwon and Ryeowook.
 
Leeteuk cleared his throat and started, "So. I'll be direct to the point since Donghae's getting impatient." He paused. Donghae waved his hand indicating him to go on.
"So yeah. According to our sources..err.. eavesdroppers, Heenim and Minnie, ___-ah's father is healthy." All eyes narrowed and went over Heechul, Sungmin, and then yes. To Yesung.
 
"Hey! Why're you looking at me like that?" Yesung grumbled. "Yah. Both of you, Are you sure with what you heard?" He asked Heechul and Sungmin who both nodded at him.
 
"We heard it with her own voice. We're certain of that." Heechul said as Sungmin nodded again. Eyes fixed on Yesung again.
Yesung then scratched the back of his head, "But I'm quite sure I read right." He nodded to himself, approving everything he saw on her diary.
 
"Why don't we just ask her?" Eunhyuk asked, yawning. He was forced to got up from his sleep because of Heechul's nudging. Everyone silenced for a moment, considering Hyukie's suggestion.
"Then, who will go ask her?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"I'll go ask her!" Ryeowook volunteered. He got up to his seat and swung the door open, finding Sulli with her fist about to knock. "Hey. Sulli-ah!? Y-Y-You're here??" Ryeowook squeaked grimly. He thought he's seeing a ghost. He didn't know about Sulli being in the dorm.
 
"Yah. Annyeong haseyo Ryeowook Oppa." She held down his raised fist and bowed down.
"Having an.. err.. meeting late in the night?" Sulli asked, leaving Ryeowook outside.
 
"Sulli-ah! It's already late.. How come you hasn't gone home yet?" Leeteuk stood up and approached her, along with the others.
"Annyeong haseyo Oppas." She bowed firstly to all the guys and then turned back to the leader.
"Could I stay for the night here Oppa? It's really late and I still wanna chat with ___-Unnie." She said happily with a pleading mouth.
 
"You know ___-ah?!" Kyuhyun, Siwon, and all the others who don't know asked in unison. Sulli chuckled.
"Yep." She confirmed and went on talking about how she knew about you.
 
"Oh.." They all chimed, nodding their heads.
"So, Oppa? Can I stay here? I'll sleep on ___ Unnie's room. She already agreed." asked Sulli who's doing a little bit of aegyo over Leeteuk.
"Have you called your manager and f(x) unnies?" Heechul asked, ruffling Sulli's hair.
"Yea Oppa. I told them I'm sleeping with my parents though." She said.
 
"Hmmn. If that's the case, then okay. You could stay for tonight." Leeteuk said making Sulli's grin wider.
"Kamsahaeyo Oppa.." She thanked them as she walked back to your room just across.
 
"Wai-wait Sulli-ah!" Heechul called, making Sulli took a step backwards and leaned back.
"Bwo Oppa?" She inquired as Heechul approached her.
 
"About.. err.. Princess' Appa.. He's doing good right?" Heechul asked. All the guys' attentions were shifted to the two when they heard Heechul's question.
"Ahh.. Y-yeah Oppa. Unnie said Ahjusshi's actually doing fine and not hospitalized, as oppose to what you told me earlier." She stuttered, feeling awkward that all eyes were on her direction.
 
"Can I go now?" Sulli asked as Eeteuk nodded.
"Sleep tight dongsaeng~!" Siwon sang as Sulli went off.
"Tell ___-ah goodnight~" Eunhyuk added with a sly smile.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"So what now?" Siwonnie asked as soon as Sulli's gone. I, too, wonder what will happen after hearing Sulli's answer to my question. I turned to Eeteuk hyung who just shrugged.
"I don't know." Eeteuk hyung said, plopping himself on his bed. His face in a bit of gloom.
 
"Aigo. Just don't make Princess move out." I said, frightened that Eeteuk hyung must be thinking of that. His Appa's condition's prolly the reason why we let Princess stay. But now, knowing that all was a huge misunderstanding because of the ninja turtle over there, Princess' suppose to leave right?
 
"Oh no. Let's just let her stay. Remember when she said she needed the money for something she's been waiting for a long time ago? She might have other reasons.." Eunhyuk sighed. He's right. Princess definitely has something she's been earning for. Something she wants so badly.
 
"I wonder what that is though." Kyuhyun said, Me too. I really wonder about that.
 
"So what if. We just cast our votes?" I suggested. I'm quite sure that with me, Sungminnie and Eunhyukie, Princess' staying behind has got already three votes. And no one seemed to be against her, really.
 
All nodded at my suggestion.
"Princess staying." I started.
"Stay." Sungmin said after.
"Stayyyy." Ryeowook said.
"Stay." Siwon, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and all the others said. I smirked.
 
"Unanimously, we've all decided that ___-ah will stay even if we don't know her reasons." Eeteuk hyung announced.
"It's not really unfair since she'll be working for our wishes right?" Yesung added. Hmmn. I just remembered I just made my wish earlier. Aishh.
 
"About her salary, I'll ask Manager hyung to deduct hers from ours. That okay?" Eeteuk hyung said.
"Aiishh. I'll become even more broke, I guess.." Kyuhyun groaned but we all laughed at the silly maknae who's wasting his money buying game equipment and stuff like that.
 
--->Your POV
 
Hearing footsteps late in the night coming from Eeteuk Oppa's room just across mine, I got up, opened my door slightly and sneaked. I could see Ryeowook Oppa, Kyu Oppa, Yesung Oppa, and the others coming out from Eeteuk Oppa's room. I wonder what did they do there late in the evening. I just shrugged it off and went back to bed. Well, not exactly. Since Sulli's already sleeping on my bed while I got this mattress on the floor. It's really alright but I can't really sleep. Not because of the mattress but because tomorrow's my graduation day. I know my parents will be very happy if they see me taking my graduation march. Aishh. Forget it.
 
"I guess I'll just go get my certificate early tomorrow and just leave the ceremony behind." I mumbled lowly. I can't disturbed my parents on their jobs. My Appa's on a huge faraway construction project in province now and my Okaasan's doing a door-to-door selling by the way. And yeah, I'm lucky with this simple job of mine.
 
I layed on the mattress and tried my hardest to fall asleep. I put my headphones on for a while, banging FT Island's Everything is Possible on my very ears. Such a happy song. I sighed.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N 
sorry if this chappie's a bit boring or lame and rather short. I'll make it up on the next chappie.
Pinky-promise! (: i hope you still like the chappie though.
 
LOL i know you've got these questions on your mind now.
1) What's about Teukie? LSM and the manager wanted him to do something he said he can't right? Mworago??!!
2) Who's the one who gave you a ring??? Nugusseo??? XD
 
Hmmn. Those will be answered on the next two chappies. yakisoku~
COMMENTS ARE MUCH MUCH LOVED! ``HUGGGS!