Kyu Oppa's an evil prankster. >< Part 2!!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 22
--->Narrator's POV
 
"So where are we to Oppa?" You asked Kyuhyun as soon as you got out.
"Lunch at the mall?" Kyu asked you back, you nodded slightly as you walk side by side. Kyu was wearing a dark big pair of shades which apparently kinda hid his identity of being an idol while you were wearing you're usual dark outfit although your fringe was tied in a tight bun, making your face visibly seen.
 
"Then ice cream parlor after lunch!" You happily chanted as you held on Kyu's arm. Kyuhyun smirked.
"Aigo. We have ice creams every night and still you're craving like a kid." He chuckled lightly making you punch his arm lightly.
"Aish... Oppa! That's the only reason why I agreed on this so we WILL definitely eat ice creams later!" You scowled at him.
"Fine. Fine. We'll have it later dongsaengie~" He chortled as he put an arm around your shoulder, making you startled for a bit.
 
---
In the background, A head popped from behind a huge tree trunk.
"Aishh! That Kyuhyun! I thought he only loves his starcraft!" Heechul snapped furiously as he glared at the sight of you and Kyuhyun, walking closely side by side.
"So he's REALLY dating ___-ah?" Eunhyuk said lowly as he popped his head under Heechul's.
"Aishh! I can't believe this." Sungmin's head appeared right under Eunhyuk's.
 
"OMO!" The three heads gasped in unison as Kyu placed his hand over your shoulder.
 
"He's definitely gonna get it!" Heechul said as he ran to your direction.
"Hyung!" Sungmin hissed loudly as he pulled back Heechul who's almost reached you and Kyuhyun.
"Bwoya?!!" Heechul grunted.
 
"Don't ruin our undercover hyung!" Eunhyuk said in place of Sungmin who just nodded in approval. Heechul just gave up and followed his two dongsaengs.
"We'll take on the next bus after them." Sungmin said sounding like a professional spy.
 
"But Minnie! What if the maknae do something to her inside the bus?" Heechul ranted.
"What something?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Like what you watched in ." Heechul joked, earning him Sungmin's lasered-glares.
 
"Okay! We'll take the same bus as theirs!" Eunhyuk announced decidedly, afraid of what Kyu might actually do to you. Heechul, on the other hand, was laughing inwardly.
"He thought I was serious." Heechul whispered to Sungmin as they both pranced behind Eunhyuk.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Kyuhyun Oppa?" I called.
"Shhh! Don't call me by name." He said lowly as he looked at his surroundings. Ah! I forgot we're in public. We're sitting near the backseats of a not-so-crowded bus ride. And it's my first time going somewhere alone with a kpop idol. I facepalmed myself as I leaned closer to his ears.
 
"Oppa?" I called again. He turned to face me and painted a what-is-it look on his face.
"You haven't explained everything to me yet." I answered his inquisitive look.
"About what?" He asked back.
"About this date. I mean, I'm totally lost. I don't know why're you doing this." I told him lowly.
 
He sighed heavily as he held his phone out and I guess he's scribbling a text message or what?
"Check your phone." He prompted. I obediently fished out my phone from my pocket and felt it vibrate moments later.
 
I'll explain to you later at lunch. But don't worry, I won't go all the way about dating you.
I got taste too you know.
 
I paused for a moment to glare at his smirking face and continued reading on.
 
Don't look at me like that. I was just kidding. ^3^
I'll treat you an ice cream cake later so just ride on my wish Genie.
And act more sweetly with me today. :D ----GaemGyu
 
The message ended at that. Ohh boy. I still need to wait until lunch just so to find out about what's with him. Psshh. But still, ice cream cake sounds yummy! I felt like eating loads of 'em today! Aigo. I'm drooling now.
 
I was so lost into ice cream thoughts as I felt Kyu Oppa's arm wrapped around my shoulder again, pulling me close. Seriously, this guy's a ert. Kidding. But I don't feel any shivers when he's close to me. He's just like a brother to me. Like Wookie Oppa. But Kyu Oppa's a naughty brother.
 
I shuddered as I felt someone's breathing on my hind neck. I ly to see nobody's sitting behind us. Was it a ghost? Aishh. I guess I was just imagining things. I need ice creams now!
 
"Lean on my shoulder." I heard Kyu Oppa muttered under his breathe. Hmmp! Lean? Eh? Who's he kidding?
"No." I snapped.
 
"Come on!" He insisted but I shook my head in return. I don't want to play all lovey-dovey in public. Duh.
"No No No."I repeatedly uttered right to his ears.
 
"Two ice cream cakes with choco vanilla coating." He mumbled with a smirking voice. Yes. Even his voice was smirking evilly to my ears.
"Fine!" I gave up as I leaned my head to his shoulder and instantly felt awkward. I inhaled his gorgeous perfume as I felt his breathing marched evenly to his chest. I blushed unknowingly as he pulled me closer and fondled my head with his other hand. Aigo. Seriously. What's up with him?
 
--->Kyuhyun's POV
 
Oh gawd. I don't think I can stop my laugh anymore. Two rows behind where we are sitting, I could actually sense my three jealous hyungs' faces. I knew they won't let me get off alone with ___-ah.
 
I tightly gripped on the clueless girl's shoulder and pulled her closer to me even more. Loud gasps can be heard from behind and I knew who were going jelly-aced at the back seats of the bus. Poor hyungs. So far, THIS is the most successful prank I've done ever to my hyungs. I felt so genius.
 
The bus stopped in front of the mall as I let go of ___-ah.
"Let's go." I smiled at her and held out my hand for her to hold. She hesitantly took it as we walked together hand in hand. Followed by the three spies.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
Kyu is evil. With the way he acts now, it's clear to me that he's just making ___-ah act to his way. Psshh. I know him! I know him! I know him! And he's doing this coz it's my day. I mean, it's my day to get pulled on a prank and all.
 
This is a prank....or not?
My blood boiling to its hottest at the sight of Kyuhyun's wrapped arm around ___-ah's shoulders. I'll punish him!
 
"Where are they going?" Eunhyuk asked after the three of us managed to get off the bus without getting caught.
"Maybe to eat?" I answered right after seeing the two walked into a ramyeon restaurant.
 
"Let's eat too, I'm starving now." Heechul hyung groaned, patting on his tummy.
 
--->Your POV
 
Dang it. I can hardly wait for the ice cream cake.
"Super spicy seafood ramyeon." I answered when the waiter asked for my order. Kyuhyun Oppa and I entered this ramyeon restaurant for lunch coz he said that ice creams will be yummier to have after eating a hot ramen. So let's see later.
 
"So Oppa. Tell me everything now." I told him. He was sitting across me, playing on his DS like a little kiddo.
"What?" He asked, his glance not leaving the DS screen. Aigo. I felt like a mom now, talking to a little nasty kid.
"About cow spaceships." I said bluntly, triumphantly earning his attention now.
 
"Duh. Tell me what's about this date. Psshh." I added when I noticed his blank expression. Maybe because of the cow spaceships.
I saw him scoot out a pen from his pocket and took a piece of tissue from a pile on top of the table. Don't tell me he'll write everything there. He can speak, can't he?
 
Sure enough, he scribbled a text into the piece of tissue and gave it to me after writing in it.
 
I'm playing a prank on someone. :P
 
Eh? Who? Sungmin Oppa? I threw him a questioning look. I shoved his pen from his hold as I wrote down to the tissue paper as well.
 
Is it Sungmin Oppa?
 
And then he replied after,
 
Not just him. :D
 
He returned me the folded paper and held my hand while grinning. I disregarded the touch and just read what's in it.
What does he mean 'not just' Sungmin Oppa? Aigoo. I don't understand how 'being with me' becomes a prank for someone.  Aishh. Somehow, I felt not like arguing coz I know I'll never get a thing.
Moments later, our ramyeon and kimchi came with the spiciest smell lingering through my nostrils. Should I eat it or not?
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"Hyung, look at Kyu. He's just playing his DS." I told my hyungs, seeing that Kyuhyun was not paying attention and all to ___-ah but just doing his thing alone in his cyber world. Aigoo. I felt like sitting beside ___-ah and happily chat with her now. I looked beside me and saw Heechul hyung and Sungmin hyung engrossed with eating their fiestful ramyeon.
 
"Aigoo. Fine. Just eat." I sighed. They seemed not watching the couple just three tables distanced from ours.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
"I swear I won't eat that ever again!" You hissed as you exhaled a blow again and again on your smoking mouth. Kyuhyun chuckled at you as you carried on walking outside the mall.
"I did warn you, didn't I? Now let's eat something cold." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into an ice cream parlor.
 
You were so much delighted as you realized that there you stood inside a huge ice cream parlor. The colorful chairs and tables were all arranged cozily. Huge ice cream standees were displayed and you practically stared at them in awe like you're gonna eat them anytime soon. Not far from you were a cute little boy whose face was smothered by chocolate ice cream, having a happy time chattering with his small girl friend. You giggled at the sight. They're just too cute.
 
"Come on. Let's sit." Kyuhyun pulled a chair out for you to sit on.
"Thanks." You said as you sat comfortably onto the chair.
 
Not that far from the ice cream parlor, three familiar heads came popping out from under the huge bushy bushes.
"How do we get in there?" Heechul asked.
"There's no other door except the front one. Unlike the ramyeon house." Eunhyuk followed. Sungmin thought for a bit and just sighed heavily.
"Let's just wait until they get out." Sungmin finally said, having to think of Kyuhyun finding out about their undercover if they abruptly enter the said shop at the front door.
 
"I guess it's fine since we could clearly see them from here." Heechul said, while taking a peek of you and Kyu sitting at the nearby the glassy window wall.
 
--->Kyuhyun's POV
 
My watch said it's already 2pm. It's been three hours and still, my hyungs were still following us. Aigo. Just look at those bushes waving. I tried my hardest not to glance directly at the moving bushes and just concentrated on eating my ice cream.
 
"That's your third one ___-ah?!" I stared unbelievably at her third plate of ice cream cake. Seriously, Is she some kind of an ice cream monster or what? She finished two plates in just a minute!
 
"Mmmn!" She grinned. I wriggled my eyebrows to her and just ate my own plate of cake.
 
"No wonder you're a fatty." I teased, earning me a glare from the fatty girl.
"BWOH?!" She scowled, holding a spoon firmly, ready to attack.
 
"I was joking." I chuckled.
"Well your jokes aren't funny. They're ALWAYS scoffing." She said furiously as he reciled on eating her cakes.
 
"Well that's me." I grinned.
"I'll just go to the toilet ___-ah, excuse me." I said before leaving her, she seemed not to mind me at all with all her ice cream cravings. Psshhh.
 
I went out of the shop to find the restrooms, smirking at the sight of my hyungs' heads popping into the bushes when I turned to their direction. Hah! They're seriously at it. I laughed inwardly at their sillyness.
I was about to walk off when my phone suddenly rang.
 
"Yoboseyo?" I asked.
"blahblahblahblahblahblah.. blah blah BLAH BLAH!!!" Manager hyung said. AIGO! Andwaeyo!
"Okay hyung. I'm coming now!" I said as I called a cab and directed the driver to the SMent building, totally forgetting about ___-ah behind.
 
--->Your POV
 
It's been thirty minutes and still no Kyu Oppa was returning. I wonder if he'd decided to ditch me or if he's just having a bad stomach and all. Aishh.
 
I finished all six plates of ice cream cakes and I'm feeling fluffy now. I guess I ate too much, Aishh. I stared to nowhere for a minute or so, and soon, cold sweat were dropping over my forehead. I wiped it off and just then, felt the feeling I never wanna feel on a public place. I clenched on my stomach firmly just to find out that I badly need to go to 'that place!'. I squirmed through my seat as the awful feeling started to make me feel weak. I got no choice. I can't take this anymore.
 
needtothrowitoff.
 
I stood up, hastily paid off the ice cream bills, (I swear I'll make Kyu Oppa pay later..), and ran for my life!
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
"Hyung! Dang it. I almost forgot about ___-ah!" Kyu said on the other line. Heechul hyung and Eunhyukie eavesdropped at both of my sides.
"What do you mean you forgot about her?" I asked back.
 
"Manager hyung called me, and said that there's an emergency recording for Kim Takgu, King of Baking OST. He warned me to come in ten minutes or else he'll make Wookie hyung sing the soundtrack." -- "And I won't let that happen since it's Wookie hyung's favorite drama." He explained. I didn't get what he meant by his last statement though.
 
"So. You're ditching ___-ah?" Heechul hyung asked.
"Ah Heechul hyung! Annyeong!" Kyu greeted, totally retreating his worried voice.
"I'm here too!" Hyukie called.
"Yah! Hey there! Hyukie hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted Eunhyuk.
 
"So what do you want me to do?" I asked irritably.
 
"Just spend the rest of the day with her." -- "I'm aware of you guys following us right from the start. Lame spies." He snickered. Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk gasped in unison, wondering maybe at how Kyuhyun found out about our undercover thingy.
 
"Take care of my girlfriend." He added with that evil laugh I know. I knitted my eyebrows to him even though I couldn't see him. I shooshed Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk as they were about to explode and make Kyu happier, thus making the atmosphere silent.
"Aigo. No reaction eh? Hyungs, you're no fun at all." He groaned when I didn't gave him an audible response.
 
"Fine! I wasn't really dating her. Just fooling you all around." Hah! I knew it. Psshh.
"Seriously?" I said, reassuring.
"Yeah." He sadly answered. I felt my mood lightened at the moment. He wasn't really going out with her and we'll get a day with ___-ah today. Aigo. That's seriously not a bad idea. Where do we go? Amusement parks maybe? or ocean aquariums? or--
 
"Hyung! she's gone!!!" Eunhyuk hissed. The three of us turned our sight back towards the ice cream shop and found no ___-ah sitting there. Aigo.
 
"Where did Princess go?" I heard Heechul hyung mumbled.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n waaaahhhh pssshhh. failure right??? >< sorry. T T
OKAAAY! So I lied about eteuk being in this chapter. But sure enough, he will be on the next chappie~
sorry i needed to divide the whole Evil Kyu chapter caz its so long and all..
 
Comments dears~ <333 Welcome to new subscribers~ tehee^^
next chapter will be drama. meh! im not good at that but let me try. XD
 
and btw, I forgot.. the NEW POSTER up there's made by Nickerz!
and it's really awesome right? way more awesome than the previous one of course. LOOOOL
 
ohhh and i got this short fic on going. check it out if yu have time. arigatou~~ <3