Kyu Oppa's an evil prankster. >

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 21
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
"___-ah. Can I have my wish now?" Kyuhyun whispered as you sat beside him on the couch, holding a box of popcorn.
"Sure Oppa. What is it?" You asked, munching on some popcorns on your mouth.
"Think of a prank for Sungmin hyung." The evil maknae blurted, making you choke a bit. Kyu patted your back worriedly.
 
"Aigo Oppa! I'm a wholesome genie. I don't do bad wishes." You said after regaining yourself from the choke.
Kyu pouted beside you. "Do you think I'm bad?"
"Aish! Not that I'm saying you're bad. THAT's bad you know." You said, making Kyu pout even more.
"No No No. Make up another wish." You told the pouting maknae. You mentally thought that if it's Sungmin pouting at you right now, you might as well do think for an evil prank.
 
"Please?"
 
"Nu-uh."
 
"Pretty please?"
 
"No please."
 
Your argument continued like that but you eventually stopped as you saw Eeteuk passing by. You greeted him good morning as he greeted you back. When he was gone, Kyuhyun nagged you once again but you were lost with your thoughts that you kinda ignored him.
 
--->Your POV
 
Eeteuk Oppa seemed to be normal right? I mean, besides what happened last night, there's no feeling of awkwardness at all. I sighed in relief as I praised myself inwardly for doing such a great job for covering up last night. Wanna know what happened next last night? Arasseo. Let's go flashback and that's because I love you all for reading my love story. :)
 
----FLASHBACK----
 
"Eeteuk Oppa already has a girlfriend and I'm not happy about that. Aishh. I don't want my Unnie to fall into another heartbreak story again." Yeah. Silly Sulli said that, leaving me wondering for the next five seconds.
 
So Eeteuk Oppa has a girlfriend? Aigo. I felt like my heart shattered into pieces. Who the hell was that girl? I bet she's more beautiful than me. Besides, Eeteuk Oppa is too handsome for me too, so I never stand a chance right? But still, AHHHH! He can't have a girlfriend! No he---
 
Wait. Did the silly girl just said that with Heechul Oppa here? I turned to my side slowly, gulping real hard.
SHOOT! Heechul Oppa indeed was there. Throwing me a shocking look on his face. Eotteoke?
 
I turned my glance back to Sulli and was dumbfounded when I realized that Eeteuk Oppa was still behind her. He surely heard what this Sulli said just now. He was furrowing his eyebrows as I could feel my completely flusterred expression on my face. I'm busted, I know.
 
It was too quiet as the rustling seawaves were the only sounds audible for us all. Crap. I need to do something.
Should I faking faint again? Aish. I doubt that would work. Psshhh.
 
"HAHAHAHHAH!" Yes. I laughed like a retard. I couldn't think of anything!
"AIGO! SULLI! What the crap are you saying?!" I laughed out loud, nervously enough, as I turned over the two guys.
 
"Sh-She's drunk Oppa! She obviously doesn't know what she's saying!" I reasoned out, hoping to make them believe.
"___-ah, Did Sulli mean---" I cutted Eeteuk Oppa. NO NO NOOO! He musn't react!
 
"Am I right SULLI???" I gripped her arms VERY tightly which in turn made her winced.
 
"Aww! Ne ne Unnie.. AHH~ I'm drunk! Mystery~ Mystery~ molla molla ajik naneun molla~~" Sulli sang. She's obviously not drunk anymore. I do hope it's just me thinking she's not drunk. I held her tight and pulled her up, whispering her the words, You'll get it later silly.
 
"Oppa. I'm taking her to the van now." I finally said as I exited the scene immediately. When we were far enough, Sulli apologized to me.
"Unnie. I slipped. Sorry." She said with a cracked voice.
"Whatever. You traitor." I scowled. What does she mean she slipped? Aish.
"I didn't know Eeteuk Oppa and Heechul Oppa was there." She reasoned. "I'm feeling a little bit dizzy and your tight grip seriously made me awake. Ahh. That hurts Unnie!" She said, touching the spot where I tightly gripped her.
 
"So.. say what.. Eeteuk Oppa.. He really has a girlfriend?" I asked slowly, as I began walking slowly.
"Yeah Unnie." She nodded. Oh gawd. So it's true? Ouch.
"I'll tell everything when we got home. The two Oppas are coming now." She squeaked as I turned back and saw the two approaching figures behind us.
"Fine, play drunk again!" I said as I put an arm around the fake drunken Sulli, assisting her fake stumbled walking.
 
----END OF FLASHBACK---
 
So I guess Eeteuk Oppa took that in. I mean, Sulli's drunk and she didn't mean what she said. Pssshhh. So lame but whatever. What's important now is nothing's changed between me and Eeteuk Oppa. Though him having a girlfriend slowly kills me. Aish. Time for emo music eh?
 
"Genie! Snap out of reality!" Kyuhyun Oppa said, poking my cheeks. I was startled for a sec until I regained my conciousness and found Kyu Oppa staring directly to me.
 
"Ah! Oppa. Other wish please. Don't you think you're wasting your wish for that?"
"No." He said. Aigo. Why is their maknae so evil?
 
"But I think I thought of something now." He said evilly as he smirk appeared on his face. Aigo.
 
--->Eeteuk's POV
 
I was going on a meeting with all the cast and production team for the musical. Yesung was going with me since he's taking a small part on the show as well. He's been to musicals and this is prolly my first time here. I know, I failed a musical audition last time and now's my chance. I promised myself that as long as there is a chance, I will definitely take part on a musical. But one thing that I think's unright here was pretending to be Taeyeon's boyfriend. Aishh. Yesungie didn't pretend to be anyone's boyfriend when he joined a musical.
 
I headed downstairs and found ___-ah and Kyuhyun in the living room. Talking about ___-ah, the incident yesterday was still a puzzle to me until now. She really likes me? Oh no. That's impossible. Maybe, Sulli's really just drunk and said such random stuffs on a blow.
 
"Good morning Eeteuk Oppa!" She greeted me. Nothing's change right? No awkwardness. I was slightly disappointed. I was like happy last night when Sulli blurted those words. How ___-ah likes me. Aisht.
"Good morning to both of you too." I greeted back as I flashed them both my killer smile. I left immediately and found Yesung outside.
 
"Come on hyung. We're gonna be late." said Yesung as I plopped myself inside the van.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
"Hey!" I yelled as I saw Yesung hyung and Eeteuk hyung plopping themselves into the ride. Wookie and I just had a good breakfast at a nearby cafe, and I've got something for ___-ah.
 
Eeteuk hyung lowered the car window as he saw Wookie and I.
"We're going somewhere. Watch out the dorm." He said as they shoved off. I wonder where are they going?
 
I just shrugged it off as I noticed Ryeowook's already gone. Aigo. He's got the cakes!
Aish that boy. I must be the one who'll give those to her!
 
I hurriedly let myself into the house as I found ___-ah, Kyu, and Wookie in the living room. The sad part was:
"Thank you so much Wookie Oppa!" I heard ___-ah said her thanks to Wookie. Aish. Too late the eternal maknae already gave my cakes. Psshhh.
 
I approached them with a rather sad aura. Aish.
"Sungmin hyung!!!!" It's Kyu with that familiar smirk on his face. Shoot. It's friday. I could sense something bad's happening today.
After some moment, Ryeowook left along with the cakes. ___-ah was left behind as I sat beside her, avoiding Kyuhyun's evil face.
 
"Morning Sungmin Oppa!" She greeted me with her morning fresh face. I love that face. <3
"Morning too ___-ah.." I greeted her back with the sweetest voice I have.
 
--->Kyuhyun's POV
 
Aigo these two! I smirked as I scheme evil plans in my mind. Surely, Sungmin hyung will be pissed at me.
I inwardly laughed a sinister laugh as I wrapped an arm around ____-ah's shoulder. Oh did I tell you that ___-ah was sitting in between Sungmin hyung and I?
 
"O-Oppa?" She stuttered as she leaned to face me. Omo. She's so cute.
"___-ah. You're so cute~" I chirped as she began to blush. AHH~ And I was not even kidding about her being too cute.
"G-Gomawo." She lowly said as she faced down. Sungmin hyung, on the other side, was dumbfounded. HAA~ The exact face I'm longing to see.
 
I could sense a flash of jealousy on Sungmin hyung's eyes as I wrapped ___-ah tightly to my arm, making her slightly dragged into my side.
"Yah! ___-ah's hurting!" Sungmin hyung shrilled with a cracky voice.
"No she's not." I retorted, making him stare at me in disbelief.
 
"___-ah, are you hurt?" I asked ___-ah with a worried voice.
"Not really but--"
"See! I told you." I said in triumph. I'll make it up to you ___-ah.
 
"Aish. Whatever. Just move away from her!" Sungmin hyung scorned as he gripped ___-ah's arm and forcefully shoved her away from me. Aigo. Jealous pedo.
"Hey, but I've something to tell to ___-ah." I said as I pulled ___-ah to me again.
 
"What is it Oppa?" She asked in a rather confused voice. Maybe, she had enough of the push and pull. I smirked at hyung before answering her.
"Let's go on a date today Princess." I said, sounding a bit like Heechul hyung. I stiffled a laugh as I saw the two's faces.
___-ah's flusterred face and Sungmin hyung's priceless face. This is seriously funny.
 
--->Your POV
 
"EHHHHH???" I managed to squeaked. WTF did Kyu Oppa said just now????
"I confessed to you already. Aish! You forgot so easily!" Kyu Oppa said as he messed my tangly hair. I was seriously lost. What the hell?! I looked at Sungmin Oppa but only to find his confused face too.
 
"Come on! Get dress now. I'll wait for you here." Kyu Oppa added as he forced me to get up from my seat, leaving me having no choice but to follow. Psshhh. I can't understand a thing! I looked at Kyu Oppa inquisitively as I saw him winked at me.
"Consider this my wish. Just ride on." He whispered, audible enough for me to hear as I nodded and walked off.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Oppa! I told you. I don't remember anything from last night!" Sulli-ah repeatedly retorted over and over at every question I'm throwing her.
"But! I'm sure you do. Aish. Does Princess like Eeteuk hyung?" I asked repeatedly too. I was just too intrigued about last night. I couldn't get the thought outta my effin mind. Aishh.
"I told you I have no idea." She seemed really pissed by now.
"I'm hunging up, we got dance practice today. bye." She said as she hunged up abruptly. I didn't even have the time to protest. Psshh.
 
What if she really likes Eeteuk hyung? I sighed as I decided to catch some fresh air.
 
I walked out of my room, only to find Princess walking into the floor hallway. She was wearing an outdoor outfit, maybe she's going somewhere for today. Princess glanced at me as I felt my breathe stopped with my heart starting to beat faster.
 
(a/n you are wearing this *arrows down*)
 
"Good morning Heechul Oppa!" She greeted me. Looks like she's in a good mood to actually call me Oppa. I smiled as I greeted her back.
"Aigoo. You looked good with a black hair~" She cooed as she gave me a thumbs up. I wonder if Princess has a fever or what? She's so in a good mood. Oh and did I tell you that I dyed my hair black? It's because of the movie theater incident.
"I look enticing at any hair color," I bragged as I swished my hair, earning ___-ah's scoff in return.
 
"Ehmm.. Princess. Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked as she nodded in response.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
"I don't like anyone!" You said out loud, pissed but at the same time, nervous about Heechul asking you if you do have a special feeling over Eeteuk.
"Aish Princess. Just say so if you do like him. I won't mind." He replied in a rather sad voice.
"I told you I don't." You said firmly, but in truth, you were shaking. It just didn't feel right to say exactly the opposite of what you're feeling. Heechul studied your face as he shook his head.
 
"So what if I do? What would you do huh?" You said, making Heechul's face more of a sad tune.
"What?" You repeated when you received silence in response.
 
"I.. don't know." He said lowly that you almost didn't hear it. Somehow, you felt sorry for him. You thought if you're being too harsh about his feelings. (Am I being too insensitive?) You inwardly sighed.
 
"Fine Fine. I was just asking. But for real, I don't like anyone." By that, Heechul's face turned bright.
"Jinjja? Not even me?" Heechul asked. You nodded your head in return.
"Aigo. Ne. Not even you. But cheer up. At least I don't like anyone." I bit my lip for being too kindhearted at this annoying guy.
 
"Whatever, I'll make you fall for me soon." He said totally retreating his gloomy face.
 
(Aigoo. It's so easy to cheer him up..) You sighed as you almost jumped when you felt someone grip your arm. It's Kyuhyun.
 
"Gawd! I've been waiting for you for ages!" Kyuhyun said as he shifted his hold onto your waist, making Heechul's eyes bulged out in shock. You smiled nervously at the two.
"What the hell MAKNAE? WHAT do you think you're DOING??!" Heechul scowled disapprovingly as Kyuhyun pulled you closer to him. He's actually laughing out loud inwardly at his hyung.
 
"Where going on a date hyung.." Kyu answered as Heechul shifted his glance over you, making you cringed a bit.
"By the way, nice hair hyung." Kyu added.
 
"Ah sure I look handsome right?" Heechul smirked but eventually brought back to the topic.
"Hey! Wait. W-what DATE?"
 
"Ah.. Err.. N-Ne.. Come on Oppa!" You immediately pulled Kyu into a run, determined to leave Heechul with his furious gaze. You just told him you don't like ANYONE and hey you're going on a date with SOMEONE.
 
You felt such a cheater for no reason. But on a brighter side, you thought it's pretty much a good thing that Heechul's attention about you and Eeteuk has eventually been shifted over the maknae.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
I think Kyuhyun's pulling a prank over me. After all, she knew I like ___-ah.
But I half-thought it's real based on how ___-ah go along with the maknae's scheme. Aigo. What's the truth?!
 
"'Bye hyung!" Kyu smiled friskily as he held ___-ah's hand and walked out. I caught a glance at ___-ah, waving at me with a weak smile painted on her face. What the hell.
 
"Ne hyung. Where're those two going?" Eunhyuk popped from nowhere.
"On a date." I bluntly answered.
"So it's true." Wait up-- it's not Hyukie's voice. I turned around only to find Heechul hyung with his black hair. Now the three of us here together. What a reunion.
 
"The evil maknae filched our Princess from us." I sighed, making the two smiled err.. dangerously.
"W-what are you thinking?" I asked in deep confusion.
 
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Hyukie?" Heechul asked the monkey.
"Deh hyung." The monkey replied. I was totally lost.
 
"You're so slow rabbit." Heechul hyung said. Aigoo. Fine. I get it.
 
And I bet this will be a long day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n LOOOL i updated.~~ yayy~ sorry no teukie scenes..Meh! that will be on the next update~^^
anywayy. hope you liked the chapter. HEECHUL'S NOT BLONDE ANYMOREE~~ TAHAAAA~
COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3333
 
and btw, thanks to supshaz for helping me out~tehee^^ <333 haven't receive your email yet btw. T T