They're not really together?!!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 24

 

Your POV

Heechul and I took an almost empty bus ride home after such a long day. The dark sky's all clear as I stared upon the visible stars in awe from outside the glassy window. Heechul Oppa was sleeping on my other side with his earphones on so I don't really have someone to talk to. I sighed as I watched his sleeping face.

 

"Such an angel huh?" I gleefully thought as I studied him. I agree he's pretty much the pretty boy. And he looks like a girl. Oh and did I tell you we went shopping and shopping and shopping? Seriously! This guy likes shopping. I held three shopping bags with me while he had the other three on his hold. Mind you, they're all mine.

 

"I'll give you a make-over Princess. But be sure to wear them EVERYDAY." I remembered him saying a while ago. I just nodded and agreed as he shoved me at each and every store. So yeah. I'm pretty much fed up this day.

 

I shifted my glance away from him and returned my sight outside the window. I seriously am bored! Aigo. This guy here said he likes me but he doesn't even care if I died of boredom here having nothing to do. Aishh. My cell phone’s dang dead to begin with.

 

"Princess~" Oh so he's awake now. Great.

"How's your dream?" I snickered sarcastically as I saw him stretching his arms wide and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

 

"Of course it's you that I dreamt of." He smirked as he removed his earphones and hanged them on his neck.

 

"Yah! Stop being so cheesy! I'm getting goosebumps." I snapped as he chuckled and pinched my cheek. Ohgod. Seriously, I could never hide my blush.

"My princess so cute~" He cooed as I turned my face away from him. Ugh. Kim Heechul. Stop making my heart beat this fast!

 

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like him. But ever since I heard those words from him. . . That he err, likes me. I don’t know but it has become awkward.

 

"Hey. You haven't explained yet." I noted. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me questionably.

"I won't leave you like he did...” I said, imitating how he said those words. "What do you mean by that?" I added. He shrugged, rolled his eyes, and said nothing. Aigo! This guy!

 

"I just happened to overheard that from someone else's conversation." He revealed, still not looking at me.

"Mind telling whose?" I peered curiously.

 

"Nah!" He snapped. I punched him hardly on his arm.

"Yah! Don't bruise me!" He winced loudly, making all the passengers' eyes narrowed to both of us.

"I don't care! Just tell me!" I flailed and punched him until he gave up. Hah!

"Okay Okay. Just stop punching me. I never thought you're such a buff." He hissed as I glared at him with his last statement.

 

"So speak now." I shouted.

 

"Fine Fine, don't shout. Errmm. I heard Sulli and Teukie hyung talking about your past.Happy?" He blurted. I rolled my eyes and engaged myself deep into my thoughts.

 

Oh Silly! You're surely dead later!

 

Sungmin's POV

We arrived home after giving up on looking for ___-ah. And yes. Hyukie's with us but Heechul hyung seemed nowhere to be found so we just left him then. AHH~ I bet Heechul hyung found her. I sighed at the thought as I held the frontdoor's doorknob and twisted it open.

 

"TEUKIE HYUNG!!!!!" I heard Siwon screamed as soon as we stepped in. Ah yes. Seriously, he screamed.

"Bwoh?" I heard Eeteuk hyung asked back. I left them all and headed upstairs to my room, not interested about Siwon's reply.

 

"Is it true?" I heard him asked Teukie hyung as I continued walking further.

 

"What?"

 

"That you're going out w-with.." Siwon stuttered as he seemed not to like what he's saying. I stopped walking and stood for a moment as I could still hear their conversation.

"..with T-Taeyeon-ah?" I heard Ryeowook continued. I turned around and walked unto them. Is he really dating with someone else? How about ___-ah? She'll be hurt for sure.

 

"Bwoh?! You mean, Taeyeon-ah? From Sonyeosshidae?" Eunhyuk asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at Teukie hyung as we all waited for his response. And to my shock, Eeteuk hyung nodded.

 

"Yes, we are but--"

 

Eeteuk's POV

"Yes, we are but--"

 

"Bwo??!!! But tell me hyung that you're not getting married and going to leave us all!" Wookie whined worriedly. Aishh this boy. I smiled assuringly at him and shook my head.

"Of course not, we're not even--"

"Oh thank goodness!" Ryeowook cutted me off as he sighed in relief and ran upstairs. Oh great, he left.

 

I just shrugged and turned to Siwon, Hyukie, and Sungmin whose eyes were still glued to me.

"Ehmm.. May I ask where did you hear about that?" I asked Siwon.

"That.. Uhmm. Actually, Yesung hyung told me about that as soon as he got home." Siwon answered. Aishh. Kim Jongwoon and his big false mouth! He even knew that it's just an on-screen relationship and yet he's spreading the rumour already?!

 

"But you see. It's just for show." I exclaimed, earning Sungmin's attention.

"For show? You mean.. It's not real?" Sungmin asked as I nodded my head.

"But for what reason?" Hyukie followed.

 

"Well, Manager hyung asked me to pretend to be Taeyeon's boyfriend for less than a month. He thought it'll increase the popularity of the musical show I'll be joining in." I said. They all gasped in unison.

"M-Musical?! Aigo hyung! You're performing?!" Siwon asked. Ahh I just realized I haven't yet talked about the news with them.

 

"Yeah Why? Is that that unbelievable?" I snickered a grin.

"Congrats hyung! I'm sure you'll do well." Hyukie patted my back encouragingly.

"Thanks. And you'll all watch me perform in very much awe!" I proudly said as Sungmin smiled.

"We'll support you for sure."

 

"Yah! Yah! What's with the noise?" Someone interrupted. Is that Heechul's voice? I turned around and saw indeed Heechul's grinning face with ___-ah standing beside him. I arched an eyebrow at the scene. Why are they together?

 

"___-ah!" Sungmin snapped as he approached her.

 

Narrator's POV

"Ehmm.. Annyeong Oppas.. I.. ermm.. going off first." You said as soon as you met your eyes with Eeteuk for a second and felt the sudden rush of embarrasment. You bowed to them as you headed upstairs to your room, leaving all the shopping bags you're holding behind Heechul who's pretty much knowledgeable as to why you're acting like that. He sighed as he stared at your retreating figure. Lucky you Teukie hyung, my princess likes you.

 

"What's with her?" Siwon narrowed his eyes as he waved his hand at where you were.

"She's just tired." Heechul said.

 

"I.. I'll just give this to her." Eeteuk said as he followed you on your room. He still got some things to clear with you.

"I'll go sleep now hyungs, church tomorrow you know." Siwon said as he walked upstairs too, leaving your three admirers behind. :D

 

"Heechul hyung! Why didn't you inform us you already found ___-ah? Aishh! We're looking for nothing." Eunhyuk said as he slumped himself on the empty living room. Heechul and Sungmin followed him and settled themselves on the couches as well.

"Mian, I forgot. And I took Princess to shopping, Look.." Heechul said as he pointed on the shopping bags littering the tiled floor.

"So you just went shopping with her hyung? How boring." Sungmin scoffed as Heechul returned him a sly smile.

 

Heechul pulled something from his pocket and showed it to the other two.

"We took pictures." He said with a proud smile as he noticed Sungmin and Eunhyuk's pissed faces.

"Hyung you cheater!!!" Eunhyuk yelled as he stared at the pictures in pure jealousy.

 

"Better luck next time monkey~" Heechul snickered.

"Aigoo~ I never thought you get along together with her." Sungmin just said. He's not that jealous on Heechul because he's aware that their leader's the one you like.

 

"I confessed to her already by the way." Heechul mumbled, making the two gasped in reaction.

 

"What did s-she said?" They asked in unison, gulping real hard.

"She said it's fine. I could like her," Heechul answered, swishing his hair.

 

"Pshh. I don't believe you." Sungmin muttered.

"It's just a matter of kiss to make her agree though." Heechul carelessly uttered, making Sungmin grab his hyung's arm.

 

"Yah! Rabbit! get off!" Heechul croaked as Sungmin let go.

"But.. you kissed ___-ah?" He knitted an eyebrow to Heechul.

"Wae? You got to kiss her too right?" Heechul defended as he shoved away from Sungmin.

 

"Yah Chill hyungs, don't argue." Eunhyuk said.

"Aren't you jealous Hyukie??" Sungmin asked.

"Just a bit." He muttered as Sungmin looked at him unbelievably but decided to just ignore him after.

 

"By the way, I got something to tell you both." Heechul said. Sungmin and Eunhyuk turned to their hyung.

 

"___-ah... Sadly, she likes someone else."

 

Eeteuk's POV

 

*knock *knock

 

"___-ah?" I called as I knocked at her slightly opened door.

 

"Yeah." I heard her say as I swiftly came into her room in silence.

 

I saw her sitting comfortably on her fluffy bed with her back resting on the wall. She was wearing her usual monkey PJ's as she was texting with her cellphone.

 

"How dare you Sulli-ah~!" She mumbled lowly as she continued scribbling on her phone. Based on the furious look on her face, it seems Sulli had done something wrong again. Poor girl.

 

"___-ah?" I called again. She didn't seem to notice me as she was so engaged at what she was doing. As soon as I called her, she turned her glance to me and nearly jumped off her seat.

 

"T-Teukie Oppa?? Ah.. I'm sorry I didn't notice you." She squeaked with a jumpy face. How cute.

"Why're you here?" She asked as she moved over to the edge of her bed and patted the space beside her. I sat on the space and handed her the shopping bag.

 

"You dropped this a while ago." I smiled at her as she took the thing.

 

"Mind explaining?"

 

Your POV

“Ah-- thanks for this. I uhm..” Oh my god! What do I say? I took my glance away from Eeteuk Oppa as I head down myself. Ahhh!! Someone help me!

 

I.. I ran away because I saw you with that pretty but flirty girl they called Taeyeon pinching your cheeks so sweetly and yeah.. I guess I felt angry and pissed and bitter and jealous. Ahh! Yeah. Jealous is the word. So I ran and stupidly dropped this oh-so-big-thing-that's-so-impossible-to-drop, but nevertheless, thanks.”

 

NO NO NO! That won't do! I shook my head and facepalmed myself. Do I really have to explain myself?

 

"Just.. Thank you for giving this back." I squished my wrist into a tight grip so as to prevent myself from wearing off.

 

I felt so relieved when Eeteuk Oppa didn't say a word in reply but just gave me his sweet smile.

 

"You're welcome. But are you sure you're okay?" He asked as he gently tapped my head.

"Yeah. I guess." I answered as I kept myself from faltering at his touch.

"I was worried back there, I thought you hated me because you won't turn every time I call you." He pouted. Oh. Sure I hated you, and I hated you now even more for pouting so cutely at me. I thought as I forced out a chuckle.

 

"It's nothing. I'm really good. And I don't hate you Oppa!" I laughed as he stopped tapping my head.

"If you don't hate me.. then does it mean you like me?" He peered seriously, making me majorly blushed.

"I guess." Ah yes. That's the safest way to answer. I shrugged as Eeteuk Oppa stayed staring at me.

 

"Mm.. That.. That girl on the ice cream shop.. She's so pretty." I said without looking at him. Somehow, I felt hurt bringing up the topic but I just wanted to congratulate him for his relationship. I sensed his eyes turning to me as he spoke.

"Oh that's Taeyeon." I know dummy.

"Is she your girl?" I pretended not to know. Of course she is, Pabo.

 

"No, we're just on-screen couple. She already has a boyfriend." Eeteuk Oppa said, earning a shocked reaction over my face.

"On screen?" I mumbled to myself.

"I'm really against it but I don't have a choice." He said.

 

"For what? I mean, is that a variety show like We Got Married or something like that?" I asked in a snap. I felt my heart wavering in happiness as I knew about his fake relationship. Ohgod. I've never felt this delighted.

 

Eeteuk's POV

What's with the happy face hmm? I inwardly thought as I flashed a smile over her smiling eyes again.

 

"We're going to perform in a musical show and apparently, Taeyeon and I needed to act as a couple in public so as to promote our musical even more effectively." I explained.

 

"So.. you and.. Taeyeon.. not.. really.. together.. right?" She lowly mumbled as I chuckled at her shy face. I haven't seen her this shy ever.

"No we're not." I assured her.

"But you don't err.. like her? I mean, I saw her and she's so gorgeous and it's--"

"She already has a boyfriend silly." I said as I poked her red cheeks.

"Oh.. kay." She muttered. Aigoo. She's getting cuter and cuter.

 

"And I have someone I like now." I grinned as I felt her shuddered beside me.

 

"Y-You do?!" She looked at me in daze.

 

Narrator’s POV

“I know.” Sungmin said bluntly.

“What do you mean, you know?” Heechul asked curiously.

“It’s Teukie hyung right?” Sungmin answered, making Eunhyuk gasped loudly in shock. Heechul remained still and just looked at the monkey amusingly.

 

“___-ah likes Teukie hyung? H-how? Ohmygawd! Why am I the only one clueless here?!” Eunhyuk grumbled.

 

“No worries, Teukie hyung already has Taeyeon-ah so Princess don’t have a chance with him, am I right? Aish! I knew it! We’re meant to be~!” Heechul chortled but the two other guys just smirked at him.

 

“You’re dead wrong there hyung.” Sungmin started.

“Eeteuk hyung and Taeyeon-ah. . . They’re not really together.” Eunhyuk followed, making Heechul’s face scrunched in confusion.

 

“BWOH?!”

---

“Y-You do?” You asked, flustered at the smiling Eeteuk.

“Yes.” He answered, making your lively aura turned down in a snap. Frowning to yourself, you forced yourself to ask him who’s the lucky girl.

 

“Who is she?” You swallowed nervously.

“It’s a secret.” He teased as he grinned at you. You kept your eyes hidden behind your long side bangs as your tears where threatening to fall.

“Okay.” You mumbled.

 

“Hey! Aren’t you going to nag me about it?” Eeteuk said, chuckling.

“Then who is it?” You replied with a static voice. Eeteuk furrowed his eyebrows as he observed you.

“___-ah, are you alright?” He peered as he your fringe soothingly.

“I’m fine.” You said as you turned to face him with a fake smile.

 

“So, what’s she like?” You asked in a slightly cracked voice. Eeteuk smiled and pointed on you with a playful smirk.

“Waeyo?” You asked, confused.

 

“She’s exactly like you.”

 

Your POV

“She’s exactly like you.” Eeteuk whispered, bringing shivers all over my body. Oh come on ___! It’s not you! She’s just like you. I sighed and frowned at the same time. How I wish I’m her. I stared dreamingly at Eeteuk Oppa for a moment but a sudden bang of the door interrupts my trance.

 

“PRINCESS!!!!” Heechul again. He approached Eeteuk Oppa and I as I kept my eyebrows knitted at him. He looked at me and then to Eeteuk Oppa and held both of Teukie Oppa’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung. Is it true that you’re not really together with Taeyeon-ah?” He sternly looked at the startled Teukie Oppa who just confirmed it with a nod.

“Yah. We’re not really dating, what’s it to you?” He said, removing Heechul Oppa’s grasp on him.

 

“Ohh no!!” I was taken aback as Heechul Oppa suddenly slumped down dramatically on the floor and whined like a weird whatever. Aigo. He continued like that as Eeteuk Oppa turned to me.

 

“Good night ___-ah, I’ll leave Chuli to you.” He said as he immediately exited my room, leaving this whining brat in my care. Aishh.

 

“Yah, get up and get out of my room now.” I irritably said.

“Princess! Eotteoke? You like that guy and his practically single! How could I take you away from him now?” He continued his dramatic actions. Aishh. So here’s a jealous chanceless guy. Hah!

 

“Poor Oppa. Don’t worry, you’ll find your girl someday.” I said pitifully in a teasing way as I forcefully shoved him out of my room. I closed the door shut and slumped myself on the floor, leaning my back against the door.

 

He may not have a girlfriend, but still he already has someone he likes.Aishh. Why is my love life so unfortunate?

 

*knock! *knock!

 

“Heechul again.” I mumbled pissingly as I stood up and opened the door.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!” I shouted at Kyu-- Ehhh? Kyu Oppa?

 

“So I see you’re not in the good mood.” He said as I stuttered a chuckle and scratched my head.

 

Eeteuk’s POV

I lay back on my bed with a satisfied feeling and continuously think of her.

 

___-ah. She’s really weird.

 

Back there, when she saw me and Taeyeon in the ice cream shop, she looked really unhappy and I could guess she was crying. And then she ran, right? I wonder why. Aish. I noticed when I told her about my fake relationship with Taeyeon, she instantly turned bright and delighted. But when I told her that I already have someone I like, her mood darkened. Is it just me or what?

 

Is it possible that she likes me too?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n  OMOO! Eeteuk seemed to suspect about your feelings for him~

WAHHH OMOOOONA! Im so so sorry for updating just now. >__<

Ikr, im the slowest updater. T T anyway, I still hope yu liked the chapter caz Im seriously losing my writing skills. AHH~ anyway, yeppp. I freaking love my 113 subscribers!! <33333 please keep voting on the polls~

Who’s on lead? Keke~

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED~ saranghae~!