Eight

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

I decided to take 5 of the girls out to the forest for hunting. Today's outing consists of Haru, Jun, Ming, Sharpay, and Jea. I could see some of the girls being nervous about this outing. You could see the excitement in Jea's face, she's a lot like her brother Tao. “Please get the horses ready,” I said to my servants. Jun pulled my sleeve and gave me puppy eyes.

“I can’t ride a horse,” Jun said. I sighed and looked at the others, Ming and Sharpay were frightened when the horses were near them.

“Get the carriage ready,” I said, and the servants went to get it. “Don’t worry ladies we will be doing more than hunting,” I said and I heard them laugh when I winked them. It was fun being able to flirt around with the girls, the only girls I get to talk with are the maids.

I remember some of the maids I used to flirt with, they fell under my charm so easily. Can I just say they were great in bed? Especially the maids who were experienced. I know I should save my ity for my future wife as she would do it with me, but how can I say no to hot maids who bend over nicely?

The carriage was here and Jun, Sharpay along with Ming went into the carriage. Jea and Haru decided to ride the horses since they knew how. “Ahh, I miss this,” Jea said as she smiled happily while riding the horse. “Kris, what are we hunting?” Jea said with excitement tingling in her eyes. I slowed down my pace and matched it with Jea's.

“What do you say about hunting rabbits?” I asked her. Jea gave me this cute eye smile and nodded “How about you Haru?” I asked her. Haru sped up going in between me and Jea, Jea's horse went a step back. I looked back at Jea, and I saw her still smiling.

“What about something more dangerous like a wolf?” Haru said. I was surprised that she said that because my father declared that the wolf was a sacred animal 15 years ago after Mei's parents died. Mei's parents used to use the wolf to represent them. As a strong, fierce animal to be feared by all, even the sheet of my sword had a wolf. It was illegal to hunt wolves since the accident.

“Haru, have you read the law book? The wolf is a sacred animal that we can not hunt.” I said in a harsh tone. I may not have Mei by my side, but I will keep anything related to her safe and sound. Haru looked to the side, and I heard her curse. Haru was defiantly not the one I would like to be my wife. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter