Twenty Five

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

I show Yuri were, Suho gets the flowers for me and her. I carried her to the edge of the garden were it goes into the forest here at the palace. The palace was huge that include a deep forest for private hunting. Suho didn't like hunting so he never into the forest, however, his mother grew a beautiful white rose garden. "Look Yuri" I bend down with Yuri in my arms so she can see the white roses.

“Mei!” Someone said. I look up and see a man with cute dimples coming towards me “Mei what are you doing here with Suho?” The man asks me. I slowly take a step back and held Yuri close to me “Is that yours” the boy said. The boy was not wearing the guards uniform. His clothes showed he was not from the palace.

I knew I had to be careful with this unknown boy around. “Of course she is mine,” I said as I held Yuri tighter to my chest “Please leave I don’t know who you are,” I said. The man step closer “Leave before I call the guards” I said.

“Mei its Lay, your friend remember?” Lay said, and I shook my head.

Flashback

"Don't you think it’s time to go back?" Lay said during dinner time. I look at him with surprised eyes, all of sudden I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I ran all the way outside and puked out my dinner "Here some medicine to help you with nausea" Lay said and handed me a vile. I took it and swallowed the bitter liquid, I started to cough making Lay laugh.

End of Flashback

I quickly shook my head getting myself back to reality. Was that a memory I just had, do I know the boy in front of me. Is his name Lay and was he there during the beginning of my pregnancy? He told me it's time to go back, but go back where? To Suho? “Remember Kris! Mei, he needs you” Lay said and grabbed my hand.

Kris? was it not Suho who I had to go back too? I look at man confuse, my breathing started to get heavy. It felt like I couldn't breath. Why didn't Suho every mention him helping me with my pregnancy? Now who is this Kris guy that Lay keeps saying. I cough trying to catch my breath. I stumble onto the ground; Lay helped me making sure Yuri did not fall to the ground.

“Guards” I shout making them run towards me. Lay let's go and runs into the forest “A man try to kidnap m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter