Thirty-Three

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris commanded Tao quickly search the palace for Mei kids. Kris patiently walked back and forth in the room waiting for Tao's return. Mei stayed in Suho's arms; she wanted to look for her children as well. Kris insisted Tao is fast, and his stealth has improved. When Tao came back"We have a problem" Tao burst in gasping, he looked at Mei and then at Kris. "Kai is with some women who is also with your children Mei" Tao was quickly pinned against the wall Mei.

"Who is this woman? is she a maid?" Mei gripped onto Tao clothes. It has been many years since Tao saw Mei tough side. He forgot how fighting Mei could be. Tao had swallowed his saliva before he spoke. He liked they way the old Mei is back even though it made him scared. 

 "I don't know some girl who kept saying that you killed her baby. We need to go, and I think she wants to harm them" Mei stepped away and followed Tao to the location. Right behind was Suho and Kris with the guards followed in pursuit. When Mei burst through the door, she saw Kai holding Yuri hand and Sunmi holding little Sehun.

 “Well Well what do we have here,” Sunmi said as she holds the knife up against Sehun’s neck. Mei's face loses all colouring as her worst nightmare is right before her eyes. "What's wrong Empress Mei, you look sick and scared. Afraid you may lose your crown prince?" Sunmi places the knife against Sehun's neck more causing the young baby to start crying. Kris looks over to and notices how pale white Mei's face turn. He then immediately drew his sword and pointed to Sunmi. 

“Let the child go, or you will face death” Kris shouted. He was willing to fight to protect Mei and anything precious to her. What sacred Kris was the fact even his daughter was in the arms of a traitor. "Hurt any of Mei's children and you will face the worst death to man" Mei looked at Kris shock, she looked at him surprised. Mei couldn't help but feel at ease knowing Kris was willing to protect all of her children. Suho notices the admiration look Mei was giving to Kris, he got jealous and also drew his sword to Sunmi and Kai.

“Kai what the hell are you doing?” Suho could not believe his personal guard went behind his back, taking his son the crown prince and Mei's daughter. Suho lost his brother, now his best friend betrayed him, as well as Mei regained h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter