Thirty- Eight

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

Here I am in my grand Empire outfit with my friends and family. Four-year-old Sehun is standing next to me; he pulls on my outfit catching my attention. I look down at him “Is umma coming” little Sehun said. I nodded and ruffled his long hair. The sound of doors opening made me instantly look up and I saw seven-year-old Yuri walk through the doorway. She had a light peach dress like her mother once wore years ago. Yumi and Sumi followed after Yuri as she walks down the aisle. As they walk down the councilmen and our people had bowed down to them. All three girls stood right next to me as we waited for Mei to walk through the doors. 

Mei comes out, and she looks beautiful than ever. With flowers she held as well as matching hair pin, she resembled a beautiful flower that just blossomed. Looking at her made my heart skip a beat, and then her smile takes my breath away. After Two long years, Mei had finally accepted my proposal. Here we are about to get married. Both of us stood next to the Shaman as she performed her ritual of forming a marriage. I couldn't take my eyes off of Mei. Looking at her was as if I was looking at my whole world. Nothing matter except for her and, of course, our children. Mei held my hand as we go through the ceremony together.  We kiss and everyone cheers for us. I notice Mei blushing as her cheeks formed a slight pink colour. 

The rest of the day was spent with laughter with great people as well as with good food. Tao and his wife Jun said they would take care of the children while Mei and I have the night. I took Mei’s hand and brought her to the chamber we would be sharing the night together. I kissed her lips and slowly down her neck. I undress her gown before gently taking her to the bed. Meis moans made me smile; I couldn't believe I could make her happy.  I was finally going to have what was mine. For seven years I waited to make Mei mine, and it was eventually going to happen.

Everything around me changed as Mei was no longer on my site. I heard horses and the sound of the carriage wheels. I look out the carriage window and notice the familiar. I must be close to Mei's kingdom. I close my eyes again and sigh. Everything I thought happen was only a dream. How I wished, Mei and I could be married. Even being reunited almost two years she still denies marriage with me. 

When I walk through the palace doors; Yuri is there to greet me. Even though I do see her very often, I wish I could bring her back to my home. The home she will one day rule as her empire. I bend slightly to reach Yuri's level. "Hey, what do you say in two weeks you come with me and see my palace?" I asked her. The look on Yuri's face brightens up instantly; she jumps into my arms. I twirl Yuri around in the air before I place her back on the ground. "Let's see mommy."

Yuri and I held hands until we reach the Mei's work chamber. She was with a women, talking and having tea. When the both of them n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter