Thirty-Nine

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

Its been such a long time since I felt like this, even with Suho I never felt so excited. Here I am straddling Kris' hips; my arms wrap around his neck, I can feel his breath on my neck. "Love me one last time Kris" I whispered. I nibbled on Kris' ear and moaned trying to get Kris into the mood. I look directly a Kris before kissing him hungrily on the lips. "I love you." I went in to kiss him, but Kris moved making me get off his lap.

"Mei, what is going on?" Kris stands up "For the years we never gone as far as holding hands and simple kisses on the cheek. Why tonight did you decide to change?" I knew caught on; he knows me best.

"I want you to take Yuri back to your emperor tomorrow" I look away, trying to avoid eye contact with Kris. The moment he looks at me with sad eyes I will break down crying.

"I haven't seen you in a month, and I just got here today. I can take Yuri in a couple of weeks. Let me stay and be here with you. Let me help you out" Kris reach to hold my hands, but I pull back.

"I don't need your help ruling my empire, you should rule your empire, and I will rule mine on my own. You can take Yuri back to your home, and she has to be back in couple months." I fixed my undergarments and got my robe off the floor "I thought I could have one more night with you, but I guess that can't happen. Whatever you do don't come back to see me" I turned around, but Kris held onto my arm. He wouldn't let go, so I just stood there waiting for him to let go.

"None of this makes sense Mei" Kris grip on my arm tightens. I know he is afraid to let me go cause once he does, we won't see each other. "Does this have anything to do what Yoona said about you unable to rule without me?" I nodded and looked to the ground. "Mei looks at me" Kris commanded, I slowly look up at him. "Mei you are a mother not only to your children to you country. Only you could have made it to the greatest as it is now." Kris said sweet words but does not help the problem that we face today.

"I know, but it has to do with something else. Something much bigger. . . And you are going to have to do something you may not like and will be totally against it, but you have to think about Yuri." The space between Kris and I became less and less. "Yoona she likes you a lot and when I disappeared her father tried setting up a marriage between you and Yoona. I am so happy you kept you love fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter