Thirty

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

Suho and I were sitting in the garden have our late afternoon tea. Things between us have been improving. Suho and I got a lot closer since Sunmi is no longer within the palace and sentenced out of the city.  Suho and I were finally able to put everything behind us and move on.

“Umma!” I heard little Yuri calling for me then running towards me and jumping on my back. Suho chuckle’s at Yuri cuteness as she then jumps onto my lap and gives me sweet kisses on the cheek. I held her down and blew air onto her stomach making Yuri giggle.  It has been five years since I had Yuri, and she was a smart little girl. Within those years, Suho and I tried to have another baby and after three years of trying I finally got pregnant.

I gave Suho the crown prince he always wanted; his name is Sehun. Suho didn't need any concubine anymore, and all of our worries are put to rest. I some point I did feel bad for Sunmi losing her child, I couldn't imagine losing one of my children. Sunmi was crazy for Suho, and she was willing to do anything to have her next to Suho. Including inducing her labor early so that she could have my title. Thinking about it made me sad but I had to move on.

When I had Sehun, everyone in the kingdom celebrated. The only person who may not have been happy in the palace was Yuri. She got jealous when I first had Sehun, but she learn to love him. I heard Sehun crying making me look at the baby boy in the crib. I put Yuri on Suho’s lap. I go and get little Sehun, who is only two years old. I rock him to get him to relax. “Here let me,” Suho said and I handed him the baby. Instantly Sehun stopped crying, making smile and shake my head.

“Honestly he is such a daddy’s boy and so is Yuri. Why doesn’t of my babies love me” I said defeated. Suho comes next to me and kisses my forehead. “I guess I too love daddy,” I said too little Yuri, who giggled. Just as we were having are family moment Kyungsoo one of the councilmen steps in calling out for Suho. Suho hands me Sehun and walks over to Kyungsoo. I see Kyungsoo whispering to Suho making him look a bit nervous.

“I will be back soon,” Suho said and left me alone with Yuri and Sehun. Suho was always busy, I guess him being Emperor is like that. Though Suho did try to make time for me and his kids, I just wish we had one on one time like we used to. I took the children outside to the garden for lunch. Yuri enjoyed being with Kai as she chases him around, I think Yuri had a crush on Kai.

Suho passed by for dinner and handed me a white rose like always. “look it’s going to get busy in the palace with the renewal of peace trea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter