Ten

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

I walked to the infirmary where I asked the doctor to check on Ming, I noticed last night that she didn’t look so well. At the infirmary, I saw Ming laying down on one of the beds “How is she doing?” I asked one of the doctors. Ming started to cough; I looked at the doctor with a worried expression. She didn’t have that last night when I looked closer; she looked even paler.

“She has been poisoned, your majesty.” The doctor said. My heart clenched as I see Ming trying to catch her breath. “If she came to us yesterday, we might have saved her life, but I’m afraid she probably will only have today live.” The doctor said. I caressed Ming's cheek as I admired her beauty and Ming started to turn in her sleep.

“Do we know who did this?” I ask the doctor.

The doctor rubs20 the back of his neck “She said Sharpay suggested her to make some tea. She said that she got some herbs from outside to make tea.” The doctor said. I guess Ming didn't attempt suicide, but she was just clueless on her part. Ming sat up and bowed to me, even when she was dying she has respect.

“I guess you heard what was happening to me,” Ming said as she chuckled nervously. I kneeled down and wiped those tears away from her cheeks. “Why aren’t you with the girls, don’t you need to spend time with them to choose your wife?” Ming asked, and I shook my head. She squinted her eyes at me. I took her hand and kissed it.

“I rather spend my day with you,” I said, and Ming smiled and blushed. “Come on, let's go to the garden in the castle,” I said and got up. Ming tried to get up from the bed, but she fell to the ground. I carried her bridal style and brought her to the garden. I wanted her last day to be her greatest; I wanted her to be surrounded by great beauty that's just like her.


At the garden, I brought her to the gazebo, I placed her down on a chair. Ming looked at of the gazebo and admired everything around her. “Look there are fishes in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter