Twenty Two

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

It has been a month since I woke up and forgot who I was. My back that needed time to heal had finally healed properly. I have been able to move around the palace without assistance. Suho, my fiance spends the morning with me and the afternoon dealing with the empire. Every night I wait for Suho gives me a white rose, he says its beauty is the closest he can compare to mine.

This morning was a little different, today we would be planning our wedding. Suho takes me to room full of different wedding stuff from drapes, flowers, and to the cake itself. Honestly, I am very nervous but much honored to be marrying someone like Suho.  He cares for me so much and shows how much he love me.

As Suho and I are looking at different flowers at the moment “What do you think about these” Suho said as he choose the white rose.

I laugh and smile “They are perfect,” I said, and we both moved onto choosing are dessert for the wedding. There was so many to choose from that I couldn’t decide. Suho suggested that we have them all since this would be the greatest celebration there be. As we continue to choose decorations, I felt I weird pain in my back. “Suho I’m not feeling well, my back hurts,” I said. Suho caress my cheek while his other hand touch my stomach, he then rubs my stomach making it feel better.

After a couple hours, I was getting sick of choosing plates “Why don’t you go rest, I will make the rest of the decisions” Suho said, and I nodded. Suho walked me back to our room and kissed me goodbye, I rested on the bed as I close my eyes and let sleep take over. During my pregnancy, I found out that I get more tired and sick. I would get so tired doing the littlest things. There was this feeling in my stomach that made me feel like I already did this before. It felt like I already went through all the symptoms of pregnancy.

Suho POV

After I had brought Mei back to sleep, I went back to make the final decisions about our wedding. My good friends came in and help me as well; apparently I don’t have good taste. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are part of the council; Kai is my personal bodyguard while Kyungsoo is my right-hand man. These four had helped me when I had lost my older brother. They are the people I trust when it come to the war of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter