Twenty Nine

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

After a couple days treating Suho, who was back to his normal self. I helped fed him as we were too weak, and I was able to his high temperature down. Taking care of Suho brought back some my lost memories. I remember taking care of the sick and making them all better. Which is why Suho got better so fast, I remember using my knowledge to help the unwell. 

Suho had to convince the councilmen that replacing me with a concubine will only bring him pain. He then didn't stop trying to show me his affection and love. Suho convince me to stay in the same room as him again. He even continue to give me his special roses. Slowly did I forgive him and continued to be by his side. 

Tonight Suho and I were having a special night, without Yuri. It was a tradition for the empress to have the crown prince. As of right Sungmin, Sunmi child is the crown prince. Suho wanted to put off this night, but the councilmen insisted that we consummate. I loved that Suho considered my feelings, but this has to be done. Sunmi is still in the palace under the councilmen protection because she is the mother of the crown prince. Suho told me he would be able to get rid of her if I carried the crown prince.

Now Suho and I are in our private room enjoying a meal before we have to consummate. I pour him some hot tea into his cup and then pour some in my cup. "How is the tea" I look down to my lap, I don't know if I can look at Suho. Everything was going so fast for us. One moment we are fighting and the next we are making a baby. My heart was still hurting, but that didn't stop me from loving Suho.

"Mei, look at me" Suho command, but I shook my head. The table was then moved, and I saw Suho coming closer to me. I felt his hands grab my cheek; I look at Suho "Mei we don't have to do this. I know the councilmen did a lot of work finding the perfect day conceive for a male heir, but we don't have to do this now." I leaned into kiss Suho.

I didn't stop there, as I straddle Suho's hips "I'm sure, it's just its been a while since we have been this intimate." Suho hands ran up and down my back slowly. He got me undress before he undresses himself. That night Suho and I made love to one another over and over again. We laid in bed holding onto each other. 

In the morning, a couple of the councilmen came into our chamber smiling at us. I hid behind Suho back as he commanded them to leave. When the maids came, into the chamber they brought me and Suho fresh pair of clothes. Suho kissed me and left as he had to deal with the councilmen. I waited patiently in our room until Suho returned. When he came back, he came back with a bouquet of white roses.  "I miss you" I quickly hugged Suho.

"The councilmen are happy how things turned out last night. However, Sunmi she is being pulled out from her confin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter