Thirty-One

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho POV

Little Yuri Koala bear hug me while Mei stepped into the room as she rocked Sehun. Mei only looks at me as she passes Kris. My heart raced knowing that my nightmare is coming true. “Suho there was an accident; we had to turn back,” Mei said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. ‘At least she didn’t get hurt’ I thought. I then picked up Yuri off of my back and place her safely on the ground.  I was about to drag Mei away when she turn around to face Kris. “Sorry to bother your meeting your highness, I will take Yuri and Sehun back to their rooms,” Mei said.

Kris stood up and shouted “No Mei” In my head I tried to think ways I could get Mei safely in her room and make sure she does not remember anything. Mei stared at Kris, and that was my cue to protect what is mine. So I step forehead blocking Mei from Kris view “Suho why is my fiancé by your side” Kris sounded hurt. He kept looking at Mei then at the toddler she was holding, making him step back and place his hand over his chest. Kris closed his eyes “Mei is your wife? My kingdom told me about how you got married out of the blue, and about you have children. Never would have I thought my fiance would be your wife” Kris said as his fist balled up.

~

“No!” I woke up in the middle of the night sweating through mine nightgowns. “It was only a dream,” I said and placed my hand on my forehead to wipe away the sweat. Pictures if dream kept flashing into my mind as I thought about Kris looking at Mei with loving eyes, and then his eyes turning into hateful eyes. 'It doesn’t matter Mei is mine, and she has no memory of Kris or her past' I told myself. However, there was this feeling in my stomach that told me this meeting was going to go wrong.

All night long I couldn’t sleep. I had feared I will dream of Kris and Mei meeting again. I didn't want to imagine Kris will taking Mei from me or even hurting Mei in any way.

 In the morning, Kyungsoo and I were talking to the servants ordering them around to make the hall room presentable. “Make sure his room is far away from mine” I order them. Sadly Kris had to stay about two nights so that he can prepare for the trip back. I look up in the sky and saw the sun has risen ‘Kris should be here’ I thought. I want the two days to go by so fast, I want to be at the mountains with Mei and our children. I drag myself to the main hall as I waited for Kris arrival.

Mei POV

I finally made it back to the palace and went straight to my room to put little Sehun to sleep. Yuri was happy to be back home, so I took her out to the garden. The season brought out the beautiful trees as they were coming to bloom. Both of us stood underneath the cherry blossom trees. Yuri loved the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter