Twenty Four

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

I was in the doctor corridor trying to give birth “Push Mei, you need to push” The doctor said, and I just glared at him. What did I think I was doing trying to go to the washroom? Sunmi was by my side looking unhappy, for a couple months now she has been acting weird. I thought maybe it was tough for her being a maid and being pregnant as well. I could totally tell because I went through the same things as her. I asked her about the father, and she told me she didn’t want to talk about him.

Suho and his friends were standing outside the room. I screamed at the doctor. After a couple of hours, I finally deliver a healthy baby girl. Suho comes in, he smiling brightly as I told him it was a girl. She had beautiful brown eyes with blond hair "She is blonde" I caress her hair. A picture of a tall man with blonde hair comes into mind. Suho told me that she looked like my father who has blond hair. It made sense why my baby is blonde because neither was Suho and I. The man I picture that popped into my head must be my father.

“What do you say about the name being Yuri,” I asked Suho. Suho leans into me and kisses the top of my forehead.

“It’s perfect,” Suho said. I held Yuri in my arms and see her sleeping face, made me feel so proud to be a mother, “She is a full grown baby,” Suho said, and I nodded. I was pregnant before I lost my memories, I wish I could remember the past. I was grateful that my future had Suho and little Yuri with me. I look at Sunmi, and I see her smirking at Suho, ‘what’s with those two’ I thought.

"Congratulations Mei on having a baby girl. Too bad you didn't carry the crown prince. I know that my baby is going to be a beautiful boy" Sunmi rubbed her big stomach. Why does it matter what gender her baby is, she is only a servant?

For the next couple months, I had been mostly inside my room with little Yuri. I didn’t want Yuri to go outside yet; I want to protect her as much as I can. The doctor told me that Yuri was big enough to go outside now. So I went outside to the garden to have tea with Yuri “Can you bring some more water” I ask Sunmi she fakes smiles and leaves. Honestly her and her hormones are driving me crazy.

"What are you doing" I look at Sunmi, who was playing with my hair pins. She slowly takes the hairpin from her hair and place them on the table. For a quick second, I had a flash of a certain hairpin which made my heart flutter "Those are not yours to take, Suho gave them to me."

Sunmi laughs as she walks around me "Those will be mine soon" Sunmi said. I stood there dumbfounded, what did she mean when those will be hers soon. Sunmi left my room, I held Yuri close to my body. I look at her being a bit concern. All I thought about is if Suho was pleased with Yuri being a girl and all.

I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter