Thirty- Four

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei POV

My heart drops as I see Suho fall to the ground. I hand Tao, my baby, as I kneel on the ground holding Suho's hand.  "Please take my children out of the room" I commanded Tao. I heard Yuri screaming for her daddy. I choke on my sobs as I pull out the sword out Suho chest. Blood was everywhere; I tried to stop the bleeding by putting my hand over the wound. “No Suho please stay with me” I cry out loud. Suho brought his hand over to my cheek and wiped away my tears. I close my eyes trying to stop myself from crying anymore. I didn't want to lose Suho this way; I wanted us to grow old together. When I reopen my eyes, I see Suho smiling at me. “Why Suho” I question him. All of sudden Suho started to cough some blood, and I knew he was slowly leaving me.

“I told you that I will always protect you" Suho continue to cough more blood.  I shook my head and shushed him before I lose him forever. "I never wanted you to get hurt, I will sacrifice my life for your safety anytime,” Suho said making me smile. Even though he lied about Sunmi, he did it to protect me. Suho tried everything he could to make things right between us. I don't think there was a moment when he did not think about my happiness. I remembered all the times when Suho would bring me a white rose every night. 

“Please protect our people,” Suho said, and I nodded. I thought about all the good Suho has done for his country. He was big on making sure homeless don’t stay homeless and making sure hospitals were taking care of the sick. It made me see how much of good person Suho is. I fell more in love with him every single day. Now he is slowly slipping away from me. "I love you since the first day I met you so many years ago." Suho eyes slowly close itself. I screamed and called out for Suho and told him how much I need him and loved him.

I look up to see Kris, who was fighting off  Kai. Sunmi just stood there looking at Suho's dead body. When Suho was no longer with me anymore, I took his sword and slowly stood up. I stared at Sunmi and only saw revenge. How could she stab Suho when she just said she wanted to be with him. I remember what I used to do to people who were against the kingdom. I remember all the time I assassinated people. All my emotions were gone when I went straight to Sunmi slice her head right off her body. I was cold and only thought one thing; revenge. 

Kai looks at me with angry eyes as he charges me, but Kris blade clash with Kai "How dare you, she didn't mean to kill Suho" Kai looked so heartbroken, but I didn't care. She killed my husband, and my feelings did not care for her at all. When Kai charges at me, Kris took his blade right through his chest just like Suho. 

Slowly my senses came back as I saw how much bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter