[drabble] untitled2

Full Circle

 

 

Whatever it was that Wonshik expected when he got home, it was definitely not Haneul waiting for him at the door with her hands folded and an expectant look. It was the same look that he got whenever he was in trouble and he fought the urge to trace his footsteps back out. 

"Whoa, you look so pretty today honey" he started, his voice already faltering under her glare. Haneul smiled at him mockingly before going back to glaring at him. "You have perfect timing. I have decided to donate your shirts to charity" she told him. "The old ones? Good idea. I was thinking of cleaning up my closet anyways" he said before stopping when he realized that this was not the correct answer.

"Not just the old ones. All of them" Haneul told him. "All of them?" he asked, confused. "Yes all of them. You clearly don't wear any in and around the house. I thought you kept them for going out or performing but after the Real1ze stages, I don't think you need those as well. So let's just donate all of them" Haneul explained. Wonshik blinked for a moment before starting to laugh. "I'm serious!" Haneul said stomping her feet childishly.

"I love you" he said, hugging her tightly. His girlfriend was a dork but a very cute one at that. "Well I do too but I am re evaluating all my life choices" Haneul said sternly. "Do you know how many lives you are ruining? Starlights die from your iness Kim Wonshik. We die. I die the most" she huffed. "Okay then. I'll take responsibility" he said, grinning widely now. "You should" Haneul concluded before moving out of his arms and going to the kitchen.

"How am I supposed to wear anything when you keep stealing my hoodies?" Wonshik asked, pulling at the hood of the one she was wearing now. "I'm allowed to steal your hoodies. It's my girlfriend right" Haneul said with a sniff. "I've never seen Minah steal Taekwoon's clothes" Wonshik pointed out. "Minah stole all of Taekwoon's sweaters so now he just buys two of the same" Haneul told him, making him chuckle. "Then do you want to buy couple clothes too?" Wonshik asked. "No. I want to keep stealing yours" Haneul said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I will steal your hoodies at night and all your tshirts the morning after" she sang with a giggle. "What am I supposed to wear then? Should I go around shirtless? I thought you didn't like that" Wonshik asked. "I... will admit this was not very well thought through" Haneul admitted. "Just admit that you like my abs" he teased. "I already admitted to dying because of how y they looked" she said crossly. "Which is also very unfair. You are so y that I feel like a potato in front of you" she pointed out. "You are y too" he assured her. "You are my boyfriend. You are supposed to say that" she deadpanned. 

"Okay then. In that case. You are pretty, funny, smart, witty, y, beautiful..." Wonshik trailed off as Haneul shook her head. "You are horrible" she said, playfully punching his shoulder. "Horrible and y. Nappeun namja style" he said proudly as he laughed. "Totally" Haneul agreed before burying her head in his chest. He laughed and the vibrations felt warm, making her smile. 

 

 


I wanted to write mindless floof~