Prompt Fill 1

Full Circle

 

Prompt – “you accidentally sent me a pic of your hot brother and now you won’t stop spamming me and this is ridiculous but he is hot so don’t stop??”


 

 

“What are you doing?” Miyoung asked out loud with an exasperated sigh. Minah was free and had been texting her at work all day. Somewhere in the middle the texts had turned into photos of cats in awkward poses and then to funny dog pics and then to random memes and one liners. Miyoung stopped as she saw a pic which stood out.

 

 

Uh... Minah? Why are you sending me pics of Minseok’s arms?!?!!?

 

She stared and yup they were biceps alright. Whoa there. She freaked a little when she realized she had been staring and decided to put her phone away. Just as she locked it, her phone vibrated indicating a message and she unlocked it yet again, fully expecting another crazy text.

 

That was by mistake ^^;

Thank god. I thought you had gone crazy or something along those lines

But abs are better to look at than kittens no? ;)

... no comment

My brother is y, admit it

Okay?? Like alright? Haven’t even met him though

Oh oh oh. I can set you guys up!

No thank you very much. I am very much okay without mr muscle

Mr muscle? ;)

... I meant to type Minseok.

Suuuure

Yes i did!!!

Let more pics of Minseok ge convince you

 

 

 

Wtf. Why do you even have these

Are you seduced yet?

Not at all! Just because he has a heavenly body doesn’t mean I’ll give in!!

Denial again? -_-

What denial /.- it’s the truth :P

My gege is awesome okay? And you just broke his heart

His heart o.O

By saying he wasn’t good enough

Uh... he doesn’t even know me?

Yes he does :3 and now he’ll be sad ;__; he worked so hard on those abs ;____;

It won’t matter what I think /.- and I never insulted the abs /.-

So, just to clarify, you like the abs?

Why are we back to this?

Answer the question!!!

Okay fine! Yes! Stahp troubling me gull

Eww. Stop siding with jongdae’s phrases. Here, let me send you more cute pics of gege.

Fml. Kill me now. Not siding with Jongdae. No need for pics

Let me still send you pics

No thank you /.-

 

 

Go away. Just go away.

So you and gege can have your way with each other?

You are delusional. We don’t even know each other!!!

Idc. I ship it B|

You have watched too many chick flicks

Ikr? Holidays rock

Lucky kid. Now let me work. My boss will call me in to meet my new project leader anytime now.

Okaii. Work hard! Hwaiting! Here let a pic of gege cheer you up~

 

 

You need jesus child -_-

I am already in Siwon’s prayer circle :D

/.-

Now don’t slack off at work. Tch tch. Tardy employee

-_-

Bai bai :*

Bye :P

 

 

 

Miyoung’s phone rang. “Younggie, the boss wants to see you. Bring the project report along too. You can hand it in after the meeting” the secretary said.  Miyoung replied in affirmative. She picked up the report file and brought it along with her, opting to leave her phone behind. She handed it to the secretary who let her go in as soon as she came.

“Ah Miyoung! you are here. Good timing. Meet your new project leader for the next seven months. Kim Minseok just transferred back from the Beijing branch and looks forward to working with us quite eagerly” Jaejoong told her with his business smile. Miyoung stopped. “Kim Minseok-si?” she asked weakly. “Yeah that’s me” the eight ab-ed muscle wonder sitting next to her boss said with a smile. Not that he was showing her his abs or biceps or anything, but she knew.

“You wouldn’t happen to be Kim Minah’s elder brother would you?” she asked before she could stop herself. “Yeah! You must be Lee Miyoung, my sister’s friend! She’s told me a lot about you” he said with a cute smile. “Same here” she lied. I doubt she sent you pics of my abs, just saying. She smiled at Minseok hesitantly. Till now she had been planning to kill Minah with a spam of her favourite idol when she got back but now she saw sense in jumping out of her office conveniently located on the fifth floor and killing herself instead.

“These will be exciting seven months indeed” Jaejoong said and Minseok raised an eyebrow, amused at the over enthusiasm. Even his eyebrow game was perfect. Fml.

 

-x-

 

A/N - Ryukai made me.